over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Scalp Acne

lookingforanedge

Registered
i have had a huge outbreak of zits/pimples whatever you want to call them on my head as well as now my forehead.

Any ideas on ways to reduce this?

I have been using Regenepure shampoo.

Would a low dose course of Accutane be the best choice? 30mg for say 6-9 months?

If itds really bothering you I would see a dermatologist as thats sure sounds like something they can figure out in a hurry. Most of the time, we are breaking out on or face, back, and chest, and these breakouts on the surface would seem to be more challenging than what you got going on.

It does look like its related to your hair as most people flair were they have a ton of subaceous glands. The face usually flairs and other areas..

Hopefully someone else has had this type of acne and can offer some help.

IPG

Last edited:
i have had a huge outbreak of zits/pimples whatever you want to call them on my head as well as now my forehead.

Would a low dose course of Accutane be the best choice? 30mg for say 6-9 months?
By any chance did you just start using peptides?

I'm having the same issues all of a sudden and started using peps about 6 weeks ago. Maybe my imagination but can't figure what else it could be as I haven't changed anything else, soaps, shampoo, foods, ect

Using Masteron or Winny?

DHT derivatives can hit your scalp hard.

See a dermatologist and they can recommend an antibiotic.

T gel shampoo will fix it. i had this and went to the docs and T Gel is what he gave me and i use to this day. it has cold tar in it. buy it OTC it will fix it.
Is T Gel the actual name of the shampoo?

ok i found it.

Neutrogena Therapeutic T/Gel Shampoo

Last edited:
I have had this for a long time...it comes and goes and is probably worse in my head than ON my head(in real life).
However, I have found my peace with this for now with Head And Shoulders with selenium sulfide.
It cleared the top and back of my head up and dried it out. Careful though, might need conditioner to avoid flakes.

I'm having the same issues all of a sudden and started using peps about 6 weeks ago. Maybe my imagination but can't figure what else it could be as I haven't changed anything else, soaps, shampoo, foods, ect

:yeahthat:

Ak

Just a TRT dose of Endos Testabolic 300...I think I am using about 150mg per week done subq 7xweek by doing 7 units on my slin pin

Also taking Dhacks DNP but I think it is the Test as my face has also broken out and I used to be clear.

Would a low dose course of Accutane be the best choice? 30mg for say 6-9 months?[/QUOTE

I get them on the head from time to time. I am on trt so it may have to do with having high-normal test. I would recommend nizoral shampoo, its suppose to be anti dht.

Never had the problem but I would assume Nizoral 2% would help. [prescription]

Use ACNE ANNIHILATOR at the bottom of the page. I'm certain this will help you alot.

Google "tar soap" I get it from a russian drug store near me and the one I get just says tar soap and the rest is in cryllic writing. It's good for acne and even says for hair loss. BTW a friend of mine swears it stopped his hair loss (I haven't seen him in person in a while so I can't verify).I love the stuff though.The one on the top is the one I get but for 2 bucks.
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Google "tar soap" I get it from a russian drug store near me and the one I get just says tar soap and the rest is in cryllic writing. It's good for acne and even says for hair loss. BTW a friend of mine swears it stopped his hair loss (I haven't seen him in person in a while so I can't verify).I love the stuff though.The one on the top is the one I get but for 2 bucks.
**broken link removed**
shit I've been shaving my head for 42 years. I want something that will remove all the hair and not grow back. I'm sick of shaving almost E/D for that many yrs.

**broken link removed**

This is just a cheap version of T gel. Cold tar is in both.

this is why I will never be able to go on TRT...even at low doses I break out after a few months

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear