over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

mast and hair line

besoge

Registered
I was just wondering how bad mast is on the hairline because I really wanna run it but I'm prone to male pattern baldness and definitely don't want to make things worse than they already are any advice would be appreciated

Oh come on now.

Someone just started a hair loss thread three days ago.

Your answer is in there. Do a search man.

I was just wondering how bad mast is on the hairline because I really wanna run it but I'm prone to male pattern baldness and definitely don't want to make things worse than they already are any advice would be appreciated

My advise would be leave it alone. that said there is a thread that is fresh you should check it out.

Hey, not to hijack this thread, but how does masteron affect hairline...just curious?

:banghead:

Hey, not to hijack this thread, but how does masteron affect hairline...just curious?

:banghead:

Mast is dht derived. Excessive DHT causes hair loss. If your prone to hairloss and care, then stay away from DHT derived aas.

"hmm I'm prone to hair loss yet I REALLY want to run a compound that is pure DHT but I think it might hurt my hair. What's a boy to do?!?"

The thing is I can run tren without much of a problem but from what I've heard mast is a lot worse on the hairline is there any truth to that

The thing is I can run tren without much of a problem but from what I've heard mast is a lot worse on the hairline is there any truth to that

Yes there is. Tren is 19-nor. Mast is dht derived. Mast will kill your hairline.

tren has no effect on hairline and skin, because its not active in these tissues. its extremely androgenic only in muscle tissue, only minor androgenic effects anywhere else (SARM-like activity).
its usually the test people run with tren that causes them to shed or get acne, tren seems to somehow amplify these effects with test.

i'd say mast is pretty comparable to test in terms of acne or hair loss, at least for me. im not prone to MPB at all, but test above 500mg a week gives me a few zits and mast does the same. 500 test 500 mast was pretty much the same as 1g test in terms of acne.

I have used it and had no problems with my hair line.

That's because you're not prone to mpb bro. When I did take mast in the past, my hairline would recede in the front. :(

just blast a winny/primo/mast cycle and then start shaving your head and be done with it

would like to know if Primo or Mast is worse but I will do some searching for answers...

Masteron will make me shed as well but as soon as I go off the masteron it fills back in nice and thick. Seriously considering running some tren instead of masteron.

Damn shame since I love masteron

Hair loss generally occurs due to absence of DHT in scalp. If you are noticing anything like that.. you should certainly visit doctors.. Mostly men you propecia for hair loss. (Read It). You should take care of hair, washing, shampooing, conditioning.. Once you loose your hair, it take long time to gain them back.

I can hold my own even on test/tren but masteron killed my hairline recently. Great compound but merciless on the hair if prone to mpb.

Hair loss generally occurs due to absence of DHT in scalp. If you are noticing anything like that.. you should certainly visit doctors.. Mostly men you propecia for hair loss. (Read It). You should take care of hair, washing, shampooing, conditioning.. Once you loose your hair, it take long time to gain them back.

wtf? hair loss cause by absence of dht in the scalp? can you provide some links proving this?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws