YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone with sensitive skin try Dove for Men products ?

Fitness 500

Banned
I have sensitive skin and real bad allergies and can't use most products with fragrances or that are plan based. I can use some Axe products but some of the scents do bother me and even cause me nose to run all day and they tend to dry out my skin.

Now I see that there are new Dove products for me and I was cusrious if anyone with sensitive skin and/or allergies have given any of them a try ?

I have real dry skin as well, mild case of eczema and all I use is Dove body wash, i have to use Curel lotion and sometimes have to use Aquaphor during the winter as the air gets dryer...

I tried the dove and a couple of others, did not really like and got an occasional rash from.

If you can find it not sold out at nutraplanet, javalather is hands down the best soap I have ever used. When they do have it I buy extra bars. When I run out there is a soap in the organic section of my grocery store that is dead sea mud, my skin has no reaction to that either.

I have real dry skin as well, mild case of eczema and all I use is Dove body wash, i have to use Curel lotion and sometimes have to use Aquaphor during the winter as the air gets dryer...

I see that they have a Dove body wash for sensitive skin. Is this the one that you use? Does it dry out your skin?

I see that they have a Dove body wash for sensitive skin. Is this the one that you use? Does it dry out your skin?

Yes I have used this one, I think it helps me and can tell a big difference the couple of days I use something else when I run out :(

Yes I have used this one, I think it helps me and can tell a big difference the couple of days I use something else when I run out :(

The sensitive skin moisturizer sucks ass. They stopped selling the regular one I used to use so I tried it - burned like hell.

I am sensitive skinned and Dove works best for me. I do not use the sensitive skin version, the deep moisture and creme products work best.

Last edited:
I am sensitive skinned and Dove works best for me. I do not use the sensitive skin version, the deep moisture and creme products work best.

Those are good as well, majority of the time I believe my wife gets me the deep moisture body wash, all I know is that when I use anything other than Dove my skin gets drier

Those are good as well, majority of the time I believe my wife gets me the deep moisture body wash, all I know is that when I use anything other than Dove my skin gets drier

Im gonna give the deep moisture body wash a try.

I recently switched to just regular dove bar soap with moisturizer and I love it. I was using store brand anti-bacterial and it dried me out bad. I have sensitive skin also, I have to use organic laundry detergent

I recently switched to just regular dove bar soap with moisturizer and I love it. I was using store brand anti-bacterial and it dried me out bad. I have sensitive skin also, I have to use organic laundry detergent

Have you tried using the Free & Clear detergent? I use these with no problems at all. Most other make me itch a lot.

Le Parfait Skin Cream Apple Stem cell

Hey if you are looking for a great face cream try Le Parfait apple Stem Cell.

Wifey brought home some Oil of Olay body wash with moisturizer and my skin does feel smoother and softer from its use, may be something u want to try next ...

Have you tried neutrogena sensitive skin and also a peroxide base wash is often given for eczema.

Go to a dermatologist

I finally went after battling the same problem he gave me a shot of cortisone and these pills. They worked I can say that my skin is not even itchy anymore and I can use more scented stuff!

Go to a dermatologist

I finally went after battling the same problem he gave me a shot of cortisone and these pills. They worked I can say that my skin is not even itchy anymore and I can use more scented stuff!

I concur, I have this kick ass insurance know and I went. He gave me a 200$ shampoo, and a "clenia" face wash, and a peroxide base wash or the rest of the body....though I did leave the peroxide wash for a while to see if it turn my hair blond lol...

My ex used to work under a dermatologist and she gave me glycolic acid washes and diacneal at night...

They all work, but if you are tight in money wash your face and hair with "head and shoulders" the dark blue shampoo. Trust me, wash your face 2x a day and used that as your only shampoo it will clear your face (in a week) but it does work.

I second also going to a dermatologist if you have insurance.

Also, I've used the dove for men stuff - I am a fan as it isn't overly strong smelling, gets the job done too.

Have you tried neutrogena sensitive skin and also a peroxide base wash is often given for eczema.

No I haven't tried that, the Olay and Dove seem to be working out for me, but may take your suggestion and give it a whirl.

Go to a dermatologist

Seems a little drastic for dry skin...and I've got no desire to use scented anything, I leave that shut for my wife to wear ;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131