over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Botox for Men

NotaDoctor

Registered
I have seen some amazing results, ie: forhead, between eyes and crows feet. I am doing it next week... A client and I trading services.

If your under 40 you may not understand, but since I need to keep up on my aperance for work, I feel its necessary.

I may post results, but there are so many pictures of befor and afters out there.

Any body else had it done or planning on it?

I'm in the process of getting this prescribed via nhs for severe migraines.

Trapped nerve in the brain causes constant migraines. Bare able but I find training helps loads.

Had consultations over the years and this seems the best solution as nothing else can be done until the problem rights itself. 6 + years now and Every possible examination and scan under the sun

I'm in the process of getting this prescribed via nhs for severe migraines.

Trapped nerve in the brain causes constant migraines. Bare able but I find training helps loads.

Had consultations over the years and this seems the best solution as nothing else can be done until the problem rights itself. 6 + years now and Every possible examination and scan under the sun

That sucks.. Hope it helps.. I know some docs prescribe diuretics for nerve issues ( Im thinking meniere's disease), helping to decrease pressure.

I know one person who had the botox done for Sever Tensions Headaches.. She said it helped for a while, but you have to stay on top of it..

Good luck, I hope you get some relief..

Last edited:
i did it once. i was not impressed with the results. they said oh, you have to keep coming back. at $400/pop. riiiiggghhht.

At 58 been doing botox 4 years,has made a big difference in forehead wrinkles.Must has it done every 4 mths.My dr hits me for 200.00.

i did it once. i was not impressed with the results. they said oh, you have to keep coming back. at $400/pop. riiiiggghhht.

Ouch, every 4 months on top of my GH expense... Well I do get it at a discount, for now. Don't know if it would be worth 400 every 4 months, just gonna have to see if my results are worth it.. :D

i think that was a discount. the dr. is a friend. she did juvederm on a crease that goes from my nose to the side of my mouth when i smile. that worked good!
she said it didnt work good on my forehead because "the muscles in my forehead are so strong, they will need multiple injects" my wife is interested and i recently posted in a thread where someone was looking for sources. its in this forum just a few threads below this one.

Botox is great for those who want to have it done but don't forget to look after your skin as when the botox wears off the texture, elasticity and condition of the skin greatly deteriorates unless you keep up a good skincare regime.

We are speaking from experience.;)

i think that was a discount. the dr. is a friend. she did juvederm on a crease that goes from my nose to the side of my mouth when i smile

The juvaderm is what cost the bulk of that, you should be able to get your whole forhead area for like 275 or so and you can get coupons from brilliant distinctions for like $50, $75 every time or so.

The juvaderm is what cost the bulk of that, you should be able to get your whole forhead area for like 275 or so and you can get coupons from brilliant distinctions for like $50, $75 every time or so.
no it wasnt. i know what i paid for. the botox was $395 for forehead, and eyes. this was about 3 years ago. she charges by iu. i dont remember the exact per/iu charge or how many iu's were used though. my mother paid for the botox as a birthday gift. i paid for the juvederm.

Yea I know right there is 2 kits of some good HGH right there :D

Just saw this interesting thread...

botox is administered in my forehead, front of forehead up to my scalp in some places, crows feet on sides of eyes and that wrinkle form frowning
its between my eyes.
she uses roughly 45 units each time.
Juvederm as well but I am not sure how much she uses.
that's a filler and used in other places for different effects

Just saw this interesting thread...

botox is administered in my forehead, front of forehead up to my scalp in some places, crows feet on sides of eyes and that wrinkle form frowning
its between my eyes.
she uses roughly 45 units each time.
Juvederm as well but I am not sure how much she uses.
that's a filler and used in other places for different effects
i also did juvederm on my cheeks where it creases when i smile. that worked and was money well spent.

If you are doing botox that is the best time to be using good serum and moisturizer to help repair the skin while it is "frozen"

i also did juvederm on my cheeks where it creases when i smile. that worked and was money well spent.

those are your nasolabial folds.
that is where I typically due but I didn't need it there, i mean the actual upper cheeks

If you are doing botox that is the best time to be using good serum and moisturizer to help repair the skin while it is "frozen"

Please don't take this the wrong way....

Why is it the 'best time'? and
What do you mean by 'frozen' skin?

Thanks

Please don't take this the wrong way....

Why is it the 'best time'? and
What do you mean by 'frozen' skin?

Thanks

no problem, it is impossible to offend me, especially from somebody on a board :)

When your facial muscles are literally paralyzed (frozen, maybe wrong term but that`s what I meant) from the botox, it gives the body time to repair the skin without being flexed and moved (say in the brow lines across forehead). This is a little different but close, imagine you have a scab and you want it to heal, it will take much longer or never heal if the skin is constantly being moved. Best time also relates to applying serums at night because that is when your body repairs itself. Hope I clarified for you.

no problem, it is impossible to offend me, especially from somebody on a board :)

When your facial muscles are literally paralyzed (frozen, maybe wrong term but that`s what I meant) from the botox, it gives the body time to repair the skin without being flexed and moved (say in the brow lines across forehead). This is a little different but close, imagine you have a scab and you want it to heal, it will take much longer or never heal if the skin is constantly being moved. Best time also relates to applying serums at night because that is when your body repairs itself. Hope I clarified for you.

thank you
I understand what botox does, it essentially blocks nerve impulses preventing the lines.
'I understand why you would want your skin immobile when you were healing it but what active ingredients are in the serum you are applying?
Claiming that a cosmetic "heals" the skin will cause the FDA to regulate the cosmetic as a drug but I digress.
back to the active ingredient in your serum, what is it?
I will tell you that the FDA has only approved one product for the treatment of wrinkles and its actually a drug, tretinoin

thank you
I understand what botox does, it essentially blocks nerve impulses preventing the lines.
'I understand why you would want your skin immobile when you were healing it but what active ingredients are in the serum you are applying?
Claiming that a cosmetic "heals" the skin will cause the FDA to regulate the cosmetic as a drug but I digress.
back to the active ingredient in your serum, what is it?
I will tell you that the FDA has only approved one product for the treatment of wrinkles and its actually a drug, tretinoin

and you can get tretinoin from one of our sponsor here on pro muscle....clearsky pharmacy!!!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws