over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lazer Hair Removal

I tried it (10 sessions in all ) I got good results in certain areas and not so much in others. The hair; knee ---> down was my best result, thighs hair came back, but less than before. Chest and stomach area came back all patchy (which doesn't look good) and my BIGGEST disappointment was the upper back area, after all those sessions there was no decrease in hair. FYI I'm white with dark hair and according to the AAD, Lasers work best on people with pale skin and dark hair (like me) and those were the best results I could get.
Conclusion:
In all honesty I believe the reason I didn't obtain the results I was promised was partly my fault. The first time I went in there, they hand you a bunch of brochure and paperwork to fill out and I remember in one those Q&A brochures
mentioning that being on TRT may affect the results. Having a substance that's very androgenic in your system is going to contribute to more hair growth; unfortunately in the undesirable areas. I stated my experience, the decision and money is yours. One thing to help you make a decision is if they tell you'll need 10,15,20.... whatever sessions to diminish that hair by ~80 to 90% (it's never permanent ) then times the amount of sessions by 2 (because of what we do;) and if the amount of $$$$ doesn't affect you at all, then by all means go for it.
BTW did I mention that It hurts quite abit

Last edited:
Dont even bother if you are taking hormones. Check this thread out....

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/skin-nail-hair-fitness/98677-hair-removal.html

Excellent thx, because that was going to be my next question. Something I've read is that there are all kinds of lazers and that can greatly effect the outcome. I've got a sweet opportunity locally (i think), one of the top of the line lasers and I could essentially get from the neck down all done for around $1k. That's a good deal..right?

Edit: I would get unlimited sessions for 18 months, essentially once per month if I wanted.

That is a pretty good deal if it is 1k for unlimited sessions for 18 months yes. Dont get me wrong it does work whilst you are carrying out the sessions but once you stop it will quickly return. Each session for me was costing $500 and that was for arms, chest, stomach and back. So yeah the price did add up quickly. You are getting it cheap but it wont last after completion of laser course. I was a good candidate too. White skin with dark brown hair

That is a pretty good deal if it is 1k for unlimited sessions for 18 months yes. Dont get me wrong it does work whilst you are carrying out the sessions but once you stop it will quickly return. Each session for me was costing $500 and that was for arms, chest, stomach and back. So yeah the price did add up quickly. You are getting it cheap but it wont last after completion of laser course. I was a good candidate too. White skin with dark brown hair

I've heard that it doesn't always eliminate all the hair, but that it can and usually at least minimizes it permanently. Are you saying for you that it all eventually grew back 100%?

Excellent thx, because that was going to be my next question. Something I've read is that there are all kinds of lazers and that can greatly effect the outcome. I've got a sweet opportunity locally (i think), one of the top of the line lasers and I could essentially get from the neck down all done for around $1k. That's a good deal..right?

Edit: I would get unlimited sessions for 18 months, essentially once per month if I wanted.

At that price and from the neck down I WOULDN'T hesitate at all. That's 18 sessions (even if it's unlimited I don't believe it's recommended to do more than one session per month). I would HIGHLY recommend, to buy another Package even if you have to put it on a credit card (one of those no interest for 24 months CC's) The reason is very clear; You are going to need more sessions to maintain the results obtained, because of exogenous androgen in your system.
BTW there's a cream I use to apply before each session that numbs the skin a little, in case you needed (ask them about it). FYI your results will be much better if you could tolerate the highest setting, the chest area and the back of the thighs are the most painful but the rest is not bad.

I've heard that it doesn't always eliminate all the hair, but that it can and usually at least minimizes it permanently. Are you saying for you that it all eventually grew back 100%?

it'll minimize it alright but it won't be permanent (unless u do like 100 sessions).
in my case it didn't grow back at 100% as I mentioned previously I got much better reduction in certain areas than others. If I could get your deal, locally;
I would go back for the whole torso to get rid of the patchiness. My advice is to make friends with the technician (by tipping her at the end of each session, nothing big 5 to 10 bucks) and ask her to concentrate more zapping in the torso and back with a higher intensity, because they tend to move fast(to get to the next client) missing quite a bit.

Yep 100% for it to totally grow back it took about 6 months and I dont always take gear either (2 courses per year) It first grew back patchy but then after about 6 months it was as if I had never had it done. I was devastated. 5k down the drain

Yep 100% for it to totally grow back it took about 6 months and I dont always take gear either (2 courses per year) It first grew back patchy but then after about 6 months it was as if I had never had it done. I was devastated. 5k down the drain

Man. That sounds like it sucks. You could have bought a crap-ton of razors and a hooker to shave you for that much cash.

Man. That sounds like it sucks. You could have bought a crap-ton of razors and a hooker to shave you for that much cash.

Yep it did suck buddy, but you live and learn I guess. Thats why I am so serious about steering any guys on here away from this method hair removal. Its a total waste of time and $$$$$

I tried it (10 sessions in all ) I got good results in certain areas and not so much in others. The hair; knee ---> down was my best result, thighs hair came back, but less than before. Chest and stomach area came back all patchy (which doesn't look good) and my BIGGEST disappointment was the upper back area, after all those sessions there was no decrease in hair. FYI I'm white with dark hair and according to the AAD, Lasers work best on people with pale skin and dark hair (like me) and those were the best results I could get.
Conclusion:
In all honesty I believe the reason I didn't obtain the results I was promised was partly my fault. The first time I went in there, they hand you a bunch of brochure and paperwork to fill out and I remember in one those Q&A brochures
mentioning that being on TRT may affect the results. Having a substance that's very androgenic in your system is going to contribute to more hair growth; unfortunately in the undesirable areas. I stated my experience, the decision and money is yours. One thing to help you make a decision is if they tell you'll need 10,15,20.... whatever sessions to diminish that hair by ~80 to 90% (it's never permanent ) then times the amount of sessions by 2 (because of what we do;) and if the amount of $$$$ doesn't affect you at all, then by all means go for it.
BTW did I mention that It hurts quite abit

Thanks for posting, very helpful !

Has anyone here had any experience with electrolysis? Or any hair inhibitors?

As per my knowledge it is quite unsafe for having lazer hair removal. I have met 2 people who have a negative review about it. They had bad reaction after the process of lazer hair removing.

Incognito1, thanks for being so informative . So it would work if we were Dwayne Johnson and had his cash flow to go once a month the rest of our life... That'd be nice :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131