over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reverse Grey Hair?

Has anyone had success reversing grey hair?

This is said to be a side-effect of TB-500. I've read that that it is also a side-effect (albeit rare) of PABA supplementation.

so one of my older friends started using rips and within 6 weeks his white hair started turning blonde. pretty crazy!

if there was such a thing it would be a huge money maker for the pharma companies. Im sure someone in a lab somewhere is working on a solution.

My rat is 3 weeks into TB-500. I plucked the one grey hair on his head and the root turned brown. He is also on other peptides and PABA though - not sure.

Honestly, this is a question for my wife. She colors her hair and would like to stop. Anyone have success with copper? I have read good things.

Catalase is the target and may be the answer, but ?

**broken link removed**

Wayne State University affiliated Biotech Co EXT Life Sciences and their CatSKL targeted treatment

**broken link removed**

you can dye/colour grey/white hair... just depends on the ammount you have and what your hair is like to which dye to use..semi permanent is usually a good first choice, make sure your happy with the result..if not it will fade. An permanent for more resistant white hair..
still not happy just shave it off or wear a hat :p x

Go grey bro!! I have got way more pussy since the grey is coming in thick now. Bitches love that shit.

Mt2 keeps my hair and goatee black as coal. There is a pic somewhere of a dog on mt2. Turned him from light brown to nearly black.

Same as Magnus, my hair turned darker using mt2.

Go grey bro!! I have got way more pussy since the grey is coming in thick now. Bitches love that shit.

By chance, did you acquire more money as you acquired grey hair? I hear the ladies like money too you know. I'm going grey too, I just keep it buzzed. Seems like most ladies want a boytoy ya know?

It's ok for my hair to turn gray or even turn white. As long as it doesn't turn loose!

Unfortunately hair colouring is the only way to get rid of grey hair.

I mean, u might be able to get away with that with the older women. but ur deff not gonna get with any young 21yo hotties! dye will fool them though!

For years I dated a top NYC hairdresser and while I was turning grey she told me that the hair follicle is dead, Hence the grey. There is no way to turn grey to color unless you dye and then I suggest you get it professionally done.

For years I dated a top NYC hairdresser and while I was turning grey she told me that the hair follicle is dead, Hence the grey. There is no way to turn grey to color unless you dye and then I suggest you get it professionally done.

lol come on think about that logically. You sure she said the follicle is dead? That is impossible or it wouldn't grow at all and fall out..

You sure she didn't say that hair is grey because the hair follical stopped producing melanin?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws