Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Computer Forum > Computer, Software and Technology Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Skinny01

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-30-2017, 10:36 AM
Registered Member

O/T Changing Car audio speaker

I am looking into buying a new car. (subaru). I like the car however the audio (sound) is garbage. My smartphone on speaker mode sounds better.

How much would I have to spend to change the sound quality? I assume all I need to do is buy new speakers. Is my assumption correct?

Also should I be concerned about "voiding" warranties if I go ahead and do that?
Old 04-30-2017, 10:42 AM
Registered Member

Speakers are so affordable now. Hell you can go to Walmart and get a half way decent system. They carry Pioneer Kicker Kenwood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-30-2017, 11:11 AM
Registered Member

When it comes to cheap audio just to replace factory speakers, you could use rockford or memphis. Better brands such as JBL and Skar. Then there is even better such as FU audio and Crescendo. Looking at 30-80$ for a set with most of these brands.

Upgrade the factory radio to make a big difference, get an amp for an even bigger difference.

Last edited by Skinny01; 04-30-2017 at 11:12 AM.
Old 04-30-2017, 02:01 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny01 View Post
When it comes to cheap audio just to replace factory speakers, you could use rockford or memphis. Better brands such as JBL and Skar. Then there is even better such as FU audio and Crescendo. Looking at 30-80$ for a set with most of these brands.

Upgrade the factory radio to make a big difference, get an amp for an even bigger difference.
So basically I buy some speakers, an amp and tell best buy or walmart ot install it?

how much do they charge for installation do oyu know
Old 04-30-2017, 02:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grenada View Post
So basically I buy some speakers, an amp and tell best buy or walmart ot install it?

how much do they charge for installation do oyu know
Walmart won't and can't do installs...Best Buys that do are over priced... Go online and google Crutchfield car audio...Get everything you want pretty cheap...Your deck is the main reason why it sounds like crap...The speakers are next,buy online save big $...Than google car audio in your area,call around on installs can get it decent $ if find a good place...Sorry long post but your best bet,pm if you have questions... I had 2017 Chevy Silverado 4 door with custom everything in system pushing 2 15inch subs...Can literally blow my back window out if turned up...Did all myself,been doing that crap since I was 13 very easy...

OMNI-LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE ©[email protected]®THE REAPER
Old 04-30-2017, 03:04 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Dawg View Post
Walmart won't and can't do installs...Best Buys that do are over priced... Go online and google Crutchfield car audio...Get everything you want pretty cheap...Your deck is the main reason why it sounds like crap...The speakers are next,buy online save big $...Than google car audio in your area,call around on installs can get it decent $ if find a good place...Sorry long post but your best bet,pm if you have questions... I had 2017 Chevy Silverado 4 door with custom everything in system pushing 2 15inch subs...Can literally blow my back window out if turned up...Did all myself,been doing that crap since I was 13 very easy...

OMNI-LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE [emoji767][email protected][emoji768]THE REAPER

Everything here is spot on, car audio isn't hard. Didn't take me long to learn how to do dual batteries, touch screen radio, high output alt, 4 12" subs, 8 speakers, 4 tweeters and 4 amps.

Check amazon for good prices, don't let car audio shops upcharge you alot. If you decide to buy from a shop.

Installation for a new radio, 4 speakers, and an amp is normally 100-300$
Big-Dawg likes this.

Last edited by Skinny01; 04-30-2017 at 03:09 PM.
Old 05-24-2017, 01:14 PM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Be sure to get a decent subwoofer too with its own amp.
Old 05-24-2017, 01:48 PM
Registered Member

I'll recommend checking the parts you need to change the radio first a lot of these new cars have the radio integrated with the ac controls and also require special harness just to replace the radio. It may run well over 100 just on parts alone

Sent from my SM-G930T using Professional Muscle mobile app