Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Counselling and Support > Counselling Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree129Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-03-2019, 09:04 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Dating a girl that posts IG fitness(as*) pics

PM I donít even know if this is the right forum to post this on so mods, pull it down if you donít deem it PM material .

Anyways long story short, my fiancť and I have always been into fitness yada yada, she started an Instagram like 3 months ago and honestly posts her butt up like 3-5x a week (itís ridiculous).... she even had a MLB player in my city DM her.

Would you guys feel this is acceptable behavior for your wife, gf, or fiancť? Iím a little bit older and really think itís a cry for male attention..... not like I didnít spend $9100 on a ring 5 months ago lol

I feel this is not acceptable and just want to make sure Iím not crazy. The woman will not stop posting her butt and itís getting to be too much
Ahhh the age of Instagram butt pics until you get engaged to one
Old 01-03-2019, 09:06 AM
Registered Member

Post pics of butt / link to IG for accurate advice.
Old 01-03-2019, 09:15 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burst View Post
Post pics of butt / link to IG for accurate advice.
Thatíll blow my cover brother lol and sheíd lose it if she knew I put it online asking about her butt pics . Itís just yoga pants , run of the mill nice butt
Old 01-03-2019, 09:20 AM
Kilo Klub Member

It sounds like it's a problem. I wouldn't be cool with it.
Beti ona likes this.
Old 01-03-2019, 09:20 AM
Registered Member

If you date a really attractive girl you have to be prepared for other guys giving her attention. If she wasn't posting on Instagram it could still happen in the gym, at the grocery store, etc. At least she's being open with you about guys contacting her.
Fa Seeshus likes this.
Old 01-03-2019, 09:22 AM
Registered Member

Yeah it’s always been cool with me and people I’m dating. Personally, I’ve always thought guys who got bent out of shape over similar stuff are just insecure but that obviously isn’t the case with everyone.

Hell, I encourage it so all the other bros can see what I tap on the daily and remind them what they’re missing lol. Same thing when we go out - told the girl I’m dating to dress like a slut for New Years just cause I love the eyecandy myself and gets me going by the time we get home.

IG and real life are two very different things though so I wouldn’t ever mix the two and don’t myself.
Love_to_Bodybuild likes this.

Last edited by swim15; 01-03-2019 at 09:24 AM.
Old 01-03-2019, 09:32 AM
Registered Member

Why would you marry a girl who is seeking attn and validation from other males? Even if shes making money off it it shes doing more than what shes telling you.
Old 01-03-2019, 09:47 AM

Awards Showcase

Have you discussed this with her?

"Why the fuck would I want your address?! Are you suggesting that we drink, fight or fuck?!! I would hope that was not just another internet tough-guy threat....." K1

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
INTERNETCASHEMPIRES - Instant Cash for Life
SYNTHEROL - Number 1 best selling SEO (Synthol) in the world
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PRO WRIST STRAPS - Simply the best straps in the world
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
ALLIANCE RAWS - Warehouses WorldWide
HUPHARMA - Steroid raws, hcg, hgh, peptide wholesale

_
Old 01-03-2019, 09:48 AM
Kilo Klub Member

I would only encourage it if she was making money off of it. Then you can feel pretty good about her buying you presents with money made off of her nice looking ass.

Otherwise, she's just doing it for ATTENTION. In my opinion, if she's entirely happy with your relationship and getting enough attention from you, then why the hell does she feel the need to go out and seek attention from other men?

But it doesn't mean you aren't enough for her from the perspective of the relationship. It most likely just means she seeks attention (see, attention whore). Lots of girls AND guys are attention whores. Perfectly happy marriages, relationships, etc - but still seek attention or validation from others.

IMO - If she loves you, you should just be able to tell her it bothers you and you'd like her to stop - and she should comply.
Old 01-03-2019, 09:52 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by danieltx View Post
If you date a really attractive girl you have to be prepared for other guys giving her attention. If she wasn't posting on Instagram it could still happen in the gym, at the grocery store, etc. At least she's being open with you about guys contacting her.
One is just living life and the other is actively seeking attention, totally different scenarios. A good looking girl can't help being good looking but she either obsesses about it or she doesn't.
Old 01-03-2019, 09:53 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bio View Post
Have you discussed this with her?
Everyone here has the best advice , you guys are awesome.

Yes I said thatís your call but being engaged and all i donít like it.
There are also zero pics of us on it, the reason being guys wonít like and follow if they know she is taken.
Itís a tough subject because on one hand you donít want to be controlling but on the other hand you are marrying someone that started blasting aís pics with sexual captions.

Itís just Instagram, maybe Iím old school but i donít really agree with it, itís getting out of control
Old 01-03-2019, 09:55 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Sheís actively looking for attention from other males. Hell to the no.

My fiancť is a ex fitness chick, and she dresses conservative when Iím not out with her. When Iím with her, she rocks her leather leggings and tube tops. Itís about respect for your mate.

Well thatís our relationship. I woundnt want to possibly marry a chick fishing for other dudes attention.
maldorf, johnjuanb1, jayk and 4 others like this.
Old 01-03-2019, 09:55 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by epoxy View Post
I would only encourage it if she was making money off of it. Then you can feel pretty good about her buying you presents with money made off of her nice looking ass.

Otherwise, she's just doing it for ATTENTION. In my opinion, if she's entirely happy with your relationship and getting enough attention from you, then why the hell does she feel the need to go out and seek attention from other men?

But it doesn't mean you aren't enough for her from the perspective of the relationship. It most likely just means she seeks attention (see, attention whore). Lots of girls AND guys are attention whores. Perfectly happy marriages, relationships, etc - but still seek attention or validation from others.

IMO - If she loves you, you should just be able to tell her it bothers you and you'd like her to stop - and she should comply.

See she claims she does make money off it now to post pics, but she hasnít had it long and has never competed etc so Iím not sure who would want to pay her to tag a product with her butt in Yoga pants
The girl works in nursing, she makes enough money so thatís why Iím not buying it lol
Old 01-03-2019, 10:00 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swim15 View Post
Yeah itís always been cool with me and people Iím dating. Personally, Iíve always thought guys who got bent out of shape over similar stuff are just insecure but that obviously isnít the case with everyone.

Hell, I encourage it so all the other bros can see what I tap on the daily and remind them what theyíre missing lol. Same thing when we go out - told the girl Iím dating to dress like a slut for New Years just cause I love the eyecandy myself and gets me going by the time we get home.

IG and real life are two very different things though so I wouldnít ever mix the two and donít myself.
You like bros knowing what your tapping. That's a proper not insecure behaviour.
You tell the girls you're dating to dress like a slut. You sir hold women in very high regards.
alfresco likes this.

!NO PAIN NO GAIN!

Disclamier: Any information placed on Professionalmuscle.com, in particular by the fictitious character ďOliveironniĒ, is intended exclusively for the purposes of entertainment. Any use of this information for any purpose other than that for which it is intended, is performed completely at your own risk.
Old 01-03-2019, 10:01 AM
Registered Member

Sexually provocative pictures posted online and no pictures or mentions of yourself at all when you're freaking engaged???

That sounds like trouble to me boss.
Old 01-03-2019, 10:35 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest1337 View Post
Sexually provocative pictures posted online and no pictures or mentions of yourself at all when you're freaking engaged???

True, but plenty of guys are doing the same thing while never mentioning their significant other.
Love_to_Bodybuild likes this.
Old 01-03-2019, 10:50 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggy38 View Post
Sheís actively looking for attention from other males. Hell to the no.

My fiancť is a ex fitness chick, and she dresses conservative when Iím not out with her. When Iím with her, she rocks her leather leggings and tube tops. Itís about respect for your mate.

Well thatís our relationship. I woundnt want to possibly marry a chick fishing for other dudes attention.
x2
Old 01-03-2019, 11:10 AM
Registered Member

While she is logged into her account walk up and ask to see some messages she gets. When she pulls up message after message of huge dic pics, ask her how she thinks you should feel about that.
Old 01-03-2019, 11:27 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest1337 View Post

Send her a nice picture of the two of you and ask her to post it. If she won't, time to have a talk.
Old 01-03-2019, 11:39 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

i wonder what little slice would say here..