Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Counselling and Support > Counselling Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS     Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription       CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By sluggy
  • 1 Post By gungalunga
  • 1 Post By trekrider215
  • 1 Post By pesty4077
  • 1 Post By buck

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2019, 05:47 PM
Registered Member

Am I Overreacting ? or a sensitive bitch

I have been seeing this girl for 14 months, we were somewhat serious, due to crazy schedule of mine and hers, we see each other once or twice a week. Anyway, I was completely turned off recently. At around 5pm we texted and agreed to I meeting her at her place at 9 after she was done having a drink with her gfs, so I got there at 9 and I texted her "hey i'm here" she texts back saying she's still with her friends and she'll be home 45 mins to an hour later, I didn't respond back, and when she got home she texted she was home and I told her something came up and I couldn't wait. Fuck you bitch, I'm not gonna wait an hour for you. Slowly I've been turning her down and just don't feel it anymore. I would have been all fine if she let me know in advanced she was gonna be late an hour, but nothing and never apologized or say sorry. Maybe it's the hormones or I'm a sensitive bitch lol but that was too disrespectful to me, it's common sense and I don't want to explain it to her... basically I'M OUT

Last edited by Zarati; 10-28-2019 at 05:54 PM.
Old 10-28-2019, 10:30 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Seems like she doesn't really give a fuck about you, so I wouldn't get too invested in that relationship.
maldorf likes this.
Old 10-29-2019, 12:18 AM
IFBB PRO / Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to mytreefiddy
When did she get home?? if it was in the timeframe she said i think its no big deal.... I think you're overreacting a bit.... do you think she was up to no good??? if not, whats the big issue?? Just my .02

2018 Tampa Pro Masters Mens Physique 2nd Pl
2017 Tampa Pro Masters Mens Physique 2nd Pl
2017 Masters Nationals Mens Physique
40+ AND 45+ OVERALL Champion
Old 10-29-2019, 12:28 AM
Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer

My vote: sensitive bitch. She was out with her friends having a good time and probably had a bit of a buzz on, and didn't think another hour would be that big of a deal. Now in the big picture.....if you really aren't feeling it with this woman and are looking for a way to break things off....then by all means go ahead and do so. If this was all brought on by this one incident and you still have feelings for her....maybe you should just lighten up a little bit.
pupu likes this.
Old 10-29-2019, 12:39 AM
Registered Member

On one hand I think you're overreacting. On the other, I personally would find that disrespectful.

The way I see it, it's one of two things. 1) She didn't think an hour would be a big deal or 2) She doesn't care. If I was in your shoes, I would want to know which one it is before breaking it off. If you've had a good 14 months with her and she genuinely just thought it wouldn't be a big deal, is it really worth going in different directions? If you still have feelings for her and she moves on, you'll probably regret it...
Old 10-29-2019, 01:14 AM
Verified Customer

how would you want her to respond if you were out with the boys and had an extra drink and was an hour later than planned?
Old 10-29-2019, 04:09 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasterthenyoo View Post
how would you want her to respond if you were out with the boys and had an extra drink and was an hour later than planned?
1- she doesn't drink to get drunk to forget or anything

2- I wouldn't make anyone wait by my house for an hour, I don't have her keys to her apartment

3- I'd at least text and say I'm late
Old 10-29-2019, 07:53 AM
IFBB PRO / Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to mytreefiddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarati View Post
I don't have her keys to her apartment
Well THAT changes things a bit to me.... leaving you outside?... Not cool.
Dump the biotch... LOL

2018 Tampa Pro Masters Mens Physique 2nd Pl
2017 Tampa Pro Masters Mens Physique 2nd Pl
2017 Masters Nationals Mens Physique
40+ AND 45+ OVERALL Champion
Old 10-29-2019, 08:16 AM
Verified Customer

Quote:
1- she doesn't drink to get drunk to forget or anything

2- I wouldn't make anyone wait by my house for an hour, I don't have her keys to her apartment

3- I'd at least text and say I'm late
then you have your answer. I like to look at both sides before making a decision. Sounds like you got the raw end of the deal and if that's enough for you then easy decision.
Old 10-29-2019, 11:18 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

You should have a number of other girls in your rotation..
Old 10-30-2019, 07:02 AM
Featured Member / Sponsor Rep

Quote:
I have been seeing this girl for 14 months, we were somewhat serious, due to crazy schedule of mine and hers, we see each other once or twice a week. Anyway, I was completely turned off recently. At around 5pm we texted and agreed to I meeting her at her place at 9 after she was done having a drink with her gfs, so I got there at 9 and I texted her "hey i'm here" she texts back saying she's still with her friends and she'll be home 45 mins to an hour later, I didn't respond back, and when she got home she texted she was home and I told her something came up and I couldn't wait. Fuck you bitch, I'm not gonna wait an hour for you. Slowly I've been turning her down and just don't feel it anymore. I would have been all fine if she let me know in advanced she was gonna be late an hour, but nothing and never apologized or say sorry. Maybe it's the hormones or I'm a sensitive bitch lol but that was too disrespectful to me, it's common sense and I don't want to explain it to her... basically I'M OUT
Sheís an inconsiderate bitch! Better you move on now and search for one with common decency.
PRICE LIST/ORDER EMAIL:
[email protected]

Old 10-30-2019, 07:08 AM
Featured Member / Sponsor Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gungalunga View Post
My vote: sensitive bitch. She was out with her friends having a good time and probably had a bit of a buzz on, and didn't think another hour would be that big of a deal. Now in the big picture.....if you really aren't feeling it with this woman and are looking for a way to break things off....then by all means go ahead and do so. If this was all brought on by this one incident and you still have feelings for her....maybe you should just lighten up a little bit.
And she respects you less and less and ends up screwing your boys behind your back. There is no excuse to not text you an hour earlier saying she will be late. Good people donít pull that shit!
You get what you demand. Show weakness and itís game over.

And in the words of that modern poet, Corrupt(Snoop Doggís Lilícousin), ďCuz you know a bitch is just a bitch to me. And you all know that bitches ainít shit to me. I gives a fuk. Best all pay attention. While I approach you with a different proposition. Iím Corrupt, Ho! Youíll never be my only one, trick-ass-bitch!Ē
PRICE LIST/ORDER EMAIL:
[email protected]

Old 10-30-2019, 07:18 AM
Registered Member

Have you ever been late?? Geez. Very sensitive bitch.
Old 10-30-2019, 08:37 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguy35 View Post
Have you ever been late?? Geez. Very sensitive bitch.
1000 thousand times, but I texted before hand and let them know, and I didn't make anyone wait outside an hour, unless it was emergency
Old 10-30-2019, 08:53 AM
Registered Member

I can tell a lot of posters in this thread kind of misinterpreted your post.

If a chick did that to me I'd be fucking pissed . You're not being overly sensitive. Shes straight blowing you off. She knew you were coming, and she also knew that her actions would cause you to basically have to wait an extra hour which is a blatant show of disrespect.

Im not saying be done with her completely, but I would definitely cold shoulder that bitch to smithereens. Show her now you dont give a fuck. Its crazy how quickly the tables turn when a chick starts sensing you no longer care about them.

I try to be respectful at all times until im not longer shown that same respect and then its game over.
johnjuanb1 likes this.

Last edited by trekrider215; 10-30-2019 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 10-31-2019, 10:15 AM
Registered Member

You have been seeing each other for 14 months and only see each other once or twice a week? Doesnt sound serious.. just go find something else to get your end in.
Old 11-01-2019, 04:59 AM
Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Awards Showcase

Hahahahahaha, if I only had to wait for a woman for 1 hour or less, that would be a perfect world.
gungalunga likes this.

"He had a meteoric rise to the top of the board and an equally meteoric fall to The Isle of The Damned."......OTH

I do not condone or assist in illegal activity, my advice is not for those who break Laws.

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
SYNTHEROL - Number 1 best selling SEO (Synthol) in the world
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PRO WRIST STRAPS - Simply the best straps in the world
ALINSHOP - The original and best Euro supplier
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
ALLIANCE RAWS - Warehouses WorldWide

_
Old 11-01-2019, 08:39 AM
Verified Customer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pesty4077 View Post
Hahahahahaha, if I only had to wait for a woman for 1 hour or less, that would be a perfect world.
Old 11-02-2019, 04:45 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Showing up an hour late and not even thinking a sorry was needed lets you know her values. Is this what you want to put up with long term. How inconsiderate does she need to be before she thinks she is at fault. If you want to keep dating her fine just keep your eyes open to what you are setting your self up for and don't blame her later for your choices.
maldorf likes this.