over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PROM SHOUT OUT!!! TELL ME SOMETHING I DONT KNOW

OuchThatHurts

Moderator / Psy, Ret.
Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Just wanted to make a thread. You know just throw up some bullshit to get a dialogue going about whatever. I just threw down a great workout. Man, I'm 29 and (okay 32) and I'm stronger and thicker now (alright fine 36) than I've ever been. You know, one of those workouts where you get done a set where you even surprised yourself? I love those. Then you look around as if to say, "I always do that weight!"

Now that all the holes in my kid have healed, he's back to normal and just flew to Chicago to visit a relative of mine for a week. His first solo plane flight. God bless that kid. Anyway, that's all done plus I had almost half my load picked up by a new staff member at the other clinic so I'm back to my normal schedule and couldn't be happier, believe me. Don't get me wrong, I love my work and all that happy horseshit but all work and no play.... you get the idea.

So how are you all? Stop by this thread and let me know. You don't have to tell me you feel abandoned or think you're small no matter how big you get (well I guess you can if you really want to). What's going on in your life? How is your family? Are you taking care of your pets? Don't tell me you sent your new pup to the Michael Vick School of Canine Obedience Training.

I pray that you all are well. Be good. I'm all alone for the weekend and loving the "me" time. Believe me, with all the people coming and going around here, being alone is a good thing. Now if I could just find the bloody remote... Plus it's a high carb day so you know what that means!

Last edited:
OTH- GREAT THREAD.. WELL THE HAPS ON ME IS THAT I AM ABOUT TO HANG MYSELF FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY UPSTAIRS NEIGHBORS PORCH.... THE CAR IS DRIVING ME TO DRINK JUST FOUND OUT TO REPLACE THE DAMN DOOR HANDLE IS $40 FOR THE PART AND F'M $232 TO INSTALL.. GO FIGURE HAVE TO TAKE THE DOOR PANEL OFF.. THAT TAKES 2 HOURS OF LABOR... WTF CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME SOME LUBE NEXT TIME IM GONNA GET F'D IN THE A$$. SO I WILL DUMP SOME MORE $ INTO THAT CAR AND THEN ITS OFF TO CAR SHOPPING ON THURSDAY FOR SOMETHING ELSE. I CANT TAKE THIS RAPEAGE ANYMORE FROM MY CAR. AS FOR THINGS ON THE PERSONAL SIDE IM ROAMING IN A DESERT WITHOUT A MAP OR WATER AND HOPING TO FIND A WAY OUT... MATTER OF THE HEART WEIGHT HEAVY FOR ME RIGHT NOW BUT IM A SOLDIER AND I WILL SURVIVE IM NOT A QUITTER AND MY HEART IS WHAT DRIVES ME. . OTHER THEN THAT ITS A BORING LIFE FOR ME. WORKING ALL WEEKEND AND SPENDING TIME WITH MY PUP MADDIE AND MY PSUEDO DOG MADDIE2 (DONT ASK)
GONNA READ THE PLAY BY PLAY FOR THE USAs ALSO

ENJOY YOUR ME TIME..... ID GIVE ANYTHING TO BE SOME WHERE ELSE RIGHT NOW..

Last edited:
I'm decent. Been a trying week with money problems and other things but all in all not too bad and trying to focus on the positive. Got hired into another (better) department at the company I work for which I should start in about another week (no more money but better hours and better job). That should hold me over until this job I applied for with the county back in February (which I'm finally into the hiring process for) comes through. Not really dating right now, but gettin' some when I can ;) . And best of all I just went back on 2 weeks ago so my acne has almost cleared up :D !

ya know J. i am doing pretty damn well. life is good. things are in order. i have really been blessed as far as work is concerned. closing on another personal purchase of a home in 2 weeks. so, that is really exciting!!!!!!!

and other than that. i have sold 4 homes this past week. so, big pay checks comin up soon. GOOD TIMES......

dating around a bit. decided that focusing on trying to get into a relationship is for the cows. if it comes, it comes. oh well. life seems to be working fine without one right now, so that is good.

so, lots of changes coming up soon with the remodel. well, the house i am buying is a remodel. and i will fix it up and move in in a bout a month. i am pretty excited. i will be taking pictures. will show everyone what affordable living is about. cause i bought this house for 89,000 for a 3 bed 2 bath 2 car on a 1/4 acre built in 1989. TELL ME THAT ISNT A DEAL>!?!?!?!?!!!!!! LOL!!

so, good too see you are doing good too big fella. keep on that good roll. it will ride you the whole way home!

I WAS PLACED ON THIS EARTH TO LOVE ONLY ONE MAN AND I PRAY SOMEDAY HE WILL GRANT ME THAT PRIVELEGE. OTHER THEN THAT ITS A BORING LIFE FOR ME. WORKING ALL WEEKEND AND SPENDING TIME WITH MY PUP MADDIE AND MY PSUEDO DOG MADDIE2 (DONT ASK)
GONNA READ THE PLAY BY PLAY FOR THE USAs ALSO

ENJOY YOUR ME TIME..... ID GIVE ANYTHING TO BE SOME WHERE ELSE RIGHT NOW..
I wish they'd televise the shows. Sorry about the car problems. I love cars and hate them at the same time. They nickel and dime ya to death. Keep hangin' there BB. You got my vote! Ditch the car.

And best of all I just went back on 2 weeks ago so my acne has almost cleared up :D !
Dude, I'm the same way! I get acne when I'm NOT on ... always thought that was weird. When I'm on my weekly's, my skin shines like a skin commercial.

ya know J. i am doing pretty damn well. life is good. things are in order. i have really been blessed as far as work is concerned.
Chetta' cumin'!!!!!!! Good for you Max. I can't imagine your line of work - must be stressful with this crazy housing market going up then down, then up, then down. I think I gain and lose like 50k in equity from month to month - when ever that report comes out. It was really bad past week.... the stock market fell through it's own ass and hung itself when that housing report hit the tape.

I think I am ok.

I've been watching TV all day. Feel like a zombie kind of now. Nothing to do really. I could've read a book, gone on a walk, or maybe worked some over-time from home, but I just laid on the couch.

My few friends live in the same city but I don't have a car and cabbing everywhere gets really expensive. They don't want to ferry me around everywhere either. Thought about getting on a bus, taking it downtown, and just walking around to feel like I was doing something. It's too late at night now though.

Tomorrow I'll probably do some laundry. Then work for a few hours. Then, I don't know.

I really need to figure out what to do with myself. Now that I've graduated from college and moved back to the city, I'm no longer surrounded by people pulling me into things to do. My passion used to be working on my software projects, but now that I do it for a living I've lost interest.

I've got my whole life ahead of me and no idea what to do with it.

I'm glad things are going well, Ouch. I try to pay attention to your advice; appears like you've done well for yourself. Maybe things get easier the older and wiser you grow.

babeca, if I recall correctly, that's the Mercedes you're talking about? What a money pit. Ever think about something cheaper and more reliable, or does living in California prohibit that out? ;)

blitz, good for you. New environments, even if it's just a different department, keeps you on your toes, learning and adapting. Good times.

max, I take it your a Realtor or something similar? I met an acquaintance just this week who is working as a commercial real estate agent. The guy is 27 and just paid $750,000 for his first house. Looks like you picked the right profession!

This morning I was showing my gf the video of Ben White repping (9 times yet!) my personal best bench ever and she said maybe the most awesome thing to me:

"Baby, you look better doing it once than he does doing it all those times..."

Now how the hell can you argue with that???????????

Women always know the right thing to say. Like Billy Joel said, "...and she'll bring out the best and the worst you can be." It's so true. Their words can lift you up or cut you like a knife.

So to you girls out there... "Please don't cut muh bruthas!!!!" Support your man and he will give you everything he has to offer you happily.

I remember a line from 300 where Leonidas and his wife are talking and she says to him, "It is not a question of what a Spartan citizen should do, nor a husband, nor a king. But instead ask yourself, my dearest love, what should a free man do?"

See? Now if I loved a woman and she said that to me, she'd own me forever.

lol - I tell my husband all the time he's my "Super Hero". He AMAZES me! (He is Future, for those of you who don't know).

We truly ARE best friends, we tell each other everything. Things you wouldn't DARE tell anyone - LOL Our relationship is ..... peaceful. I could never say that before him.

He's sitting on the floor playing football on XBOX, and I'm with him kicked back in the reclining chair on the laptop looking at the results from the USA's - dreaming of competing as a mw next year. I love Sunday!

Have stuff to make brownie sunday's later - yummmmmm

~Scorp

lol - I tell my husband all the time he's my "Super Hero". He AMAZES me! (He is Future, for those of you who don't know).

We truly ARE best friends, we tell each other everything. Things you wouldn't DARE tell anyone - LOL Our relationship is ..... peaceful. I could never say that before him.

He's sitting on the floor playing football on XBOX, and I'm with him kicked back in the reclining chair on the laptop looking at the results from the USA's - dreaming of competing as a mw next year. I love Sunday!

Have stuff to make brownie sunday's later - yummmmmm

~Scorp
Yes... he is pretty amazing:rolleyes: LOL

Sounds like a great relationship. Tell the old man I said "Eat beotch!":p

Hey all, I'm enjoying life at present, Biz is good and my diet is still working. Looking better all the time and people are starting to compliment me........always a good feeling. my lifts are improving and the weather here is to die for right now. Not a cloud to be seen anywhere and beautiful daytime temps. been able to get out a bit on weekends and get some sun. Love that feeling on the body. Bought another car to run around town in. Lots cheaper than my Landcruiser! it runs really well and only gets filled up every two weeks.
Ouch I'm glad to hear that you are getting more time for YOU. We all need some ME time to preserve our sanity. Your little boy sounds like one awesome kid and I love hearing about how he is doing. It helps when you have a great DAD! Good for you OUCH. Well that's me for now. Cheers everyone......OH before I forget......Great Thread!!

Hey all, I'm enjoying life at present, Biz is good and my diet is still working. Looking better all the time and people are starting to compliment me........always a good feeling. my lifts are improving and the weather here is to die for right now. Not a cloud to be seen anywhere and beautiful daytime temps. been able to get out a bit on weekends and get some sun. Love that feeling on the body. Bought another car to run around town in. Lots cheaper than my Landcruiser! it runs really well and only gets filled up every two weeks.
Ouch I'm glad to hear that you are getting more time for YOU. We all need some ME time to preserve our sanity. Your little boy sounds like one awesome kid and I love hearing about how he is doing. It helps when you have a great DAD! Good for you OUCH. Well that's me for now. Cheers everyone......OH before I forget......Great Thread!!
Good for you oldfella. Keep up the good work! "Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder don't nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weight!"

Hey all, thought I'd stop by and say "Hi". I just spent all morning finishing up my final preparations to get on down the road, interspersed with playing with the kiddo's:)

Things are good for me. I feel this weird excitement, kinda like I'm going on vacation, it's hard to describe. I'll be moving about 90 miles south of where I'm at now, going back home:) For the last couple of weeks, I've been able to spend all day every day with my kids and it's been awesome!

Ouch, great thread, sounds like you're on top right now. Thanks to everyone for being a part of this awesome community.

Yes... he is pretty amazing:rolleyes: LOL

Sounds like a great relationship. Tell the old man I said "Eat beotch!":p

I AM amazing. Well to one person. And that is the only person that I care to think that.:D

Yeah I ate myself sick. TOO MANY MASHED POTATOES AND GRAVY FROM KFC! EEEEWWWWWWWWW!

I am very blessed as well. Tami and I keep each other accountable in our lives as a couple and individuals. We share everything. We are very open. She is an incredible best friend, wife and YES, soul mate.

...you may all gag now.:D

I AM amazing. Well to one person. And that is the only person that I care to think that.:D

Yeah I ate myself sick. TOO MANY MASHED POTATOES AND GRAVY FROM KFC! EEEEWWWWWWWWW!

I am very blessed as well. Tami and I keep each other accountable in our lives as a couple and individuals. We share everything. We are very open. She is an incredible best friend, wife and YES, soul mate.

...you may all gag now.:D

oh man, you had to go and get mushy didn't you? ::gags:: j/k lol

I'm glad to see everyone is doing so good! Wish you all the best. :'heeky-sm

Good thread...

It's good the hear what's going on in everyone's life.

The good news is I got a raise... 35¢! Whooho :rolleyes: I'm still trying to find a new job, and considering how fu(ked up this company is we'll all lucky to even get raises this year.

Right now I'm just focused on keeping Everlast's head from spinning around like the in Exorcist and exploding. He's under so much stress right now. Sometimes I feel so helpless. There seems to be nothing I can do to help him out. I'll let elaborate if he wants to share. Pretty much we are still in limbo with the renovations on our new place. Things are going slowly and it seems like every step is a battle with someone.

I found out last week that beloved cat who is 14 years old has cancer. He is still in good health for now, so I am just going to try enjoy his company during his final days. Hopefully he still has some time before his health starts failing. Everyone please bare with me on this one. I have no children, so he is truly my baby. :(

I feel like my training is going much better. My forearm has healed and my shoulder is doing better; however, I'm still have trouble with my incline bench & shoulder presses. My training is split between half the week in the local gym and the other half at Everlast's home gym until we get moved.

Max... you did get a deal on the house. Congrats on your sales. We have had no luck at all with selling either one of our houses. I just keep praying one will sale soon.

Blitz... Congrats on the new position. Good luck!

MMAGorilla & OUCH... you both sound like great dads! Enjoy your kids... it seems like they grow up too quick.

It's good the hear what's going on in everyone's life.

The good news is I got a raise... 35¢! Whooho :rolleyes: I'm still trying to find a new job, and considering how fu(ked up this company is we'll all lucky to even get raises this year.
Wow. They really stuck their necks out with that 35 cents. I never heard of anything like that. That's like 14 bucks a week... why not just punch you in the gut next time... I'd like to slap them just for doing that myself. Keep on truckin' though you got a lot better things ahead (I can see into the future - it's a gift...)

Hey lmoe, WOW, where to start. But I'll give you my take and I know Ouch will be lurking here. he is a great guy and usually has the good oil on things.
First I know where your coming from relationship wise. It's a tough one. The fact that you have kids that you love dearly makes it harder. But I have always said that kids should not be the reason you stick together, just my opinion. You can still give them all the love they need/you want from a separation. As for your smoking, both, you can quit. it takes determination, courage and stubborness. We tend to make commitments to ourselves, we make the gym/training a real part of our lives and usually stick with it. We prioritise our lives so prioritise your health and fitness. if getting bigger is your goal then work towards that goal by taking positive steps to make that happen. Convince yourself that the cigs and pot will hinder these results thus placing your goal a little further from reach. If you are not healthy and reasonably fit you can not play with your kids and help them develope. If you are not well you hinder your ability to earn money and stifle new ideas. Go out and look for that new position somewhere if the money can be better. We all have a comfort zone, sometimes we need to move outside of that zone to find what we truely want. Sounds like you are feeling trapped and in a rut. Well there is only one person that can change this and turn it around. Take a stand and hold your ground. Take control of your circumstances and make things happen. Apply the rules of BBing and diet strategey to your goals. Attack them with the ferocity you would a set of heavy squats. Put your mind to it. You can do this. Look after number one, no one else will do this for you!! As I see it you have put your hand up for some help, in a way. Lots of really good people here that will do just that. You have been open and honest, great first step to getting where you want to be! Go for it!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws