over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Weird Ass NIGHT :0 ! prostate massage

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'm a young fella, 23... I met this hot cougar at a club, she is 38.

anyways, tonight I was pounding her for the third time, I was doing missionary and my face was next to her ear facing the pillow (I can't look at their faces, makes me cum fast lol )...

Anyways, I felt her wet finger around my anus playing with it( I thought she was trying to play with my ballz, and I have no ballz ! thanks to Testosterone), she played with it and then she inserted inside :((((((( !! I stopped and was like WTFF are you doing???

she said nothing honey, I'm going to massage your anus and later your prostate... and I replied, No wtf, I'm fine don't ever do that to me anymore, and then she said I should try it, it's the best feeling and she gets more turned on when a guy orgasms that way

what's the deal with this ? any women in here do that to their guys ? Miss Q ???? does queefer enjoy it ?

Last edited:
My asshole is without a doubt a ONE-WAY street. My girl has never in her life attempted some shit like that on me! :eek:

Good move on your part to stop it. That doesn't work if you are on Deca, according to Anthony Roberts.

Raw, I loooooove your threads! Keep rolling them out. But Fuckmook, 38 is a baby, not a cougar.:mad:

Was she married?

Some of the best orgasms Ive had were from a womans finger in my ass.

Even had a multiple orgasm once from it.

But its not for everyone.

Some of us just have no reservations. lol

Do you need counselling now? :rolleyes:

Good move on your part to stop it. That doesn't work if you are on Deca, according to Anthony Roberts.

Raw, I loooooove your threads! Keep rolling them out. But Fuckmook, 38 is a baby, not a cougar.:mad:

Was she married?

for me it's a cougar LOL !

No she said her ex husband loved when she did it to him, I would never fuck married women

But seriously I didn't even know you could orgasm from prostate massages !! this was the first time I heard about it and looked it up online... I would have tried it but it makes me feel gay even tho no man is involved

My girlfriend is 49 and I am 40 and she is technically a cougar if you ask me.
She did that to me one time and I came like a wild cat. I mean I came for ever it seemed like and I let her do it anytime she wants.

You know what would be cool? If we started keeping secrets. Like, if right now we started to just keep certain things a secret and never shared them with anyone. That would be the shit! :D

Ok as far as inserting thats a bit much for me...

Best sexual experience I have ever had was a threesome, when I was about to cum the other girl liked my butt hole lol...

wound up squeezing the other girl so hard on accident that I actually cracked two of her ribs...

Not the best night after that but holy fuck ive never cum like that before....

Its an area with alot of nerve endings, pleasure does exist there nothing shameful about that at all in my opinion. Its like being embarrassed saying I liked it when the pretty girl liked my dick...

You know what would be cool? If we started keeping secrets. Like, if right now we started to just keep certain things a secret and never shared them with anyone. That would be the shit! :D

I would never share that with my friends behind the internet !!! but I do it here because I don't know you, you don't know me LOOL !!

I would never share that with my friends behind the internet !!! but I do it here because I don't know you, you don't know me LOOL !!

LOL I know what you mean too, I just posted a question too asking for advice something I wouldn't ever ask someone I know in real life as its too embarrassing.

I'm a young fella, 23... I met this hot cougar at a club, she is 38.

anyways, tonight I was pounding her for the third time, I was doing missionary and my face was next to her ear facing the pillow (I can't look at their faces, makes me cum fast lol )...

Anyways, I felt her wet finger around my anus playing with it( I thought she was trying to play with my ballz, and I have no ballz ! thanks to Testosterone), she played with it and then she inserted inside :((((((( !! I stopped and was like WTFF are you doing???

she said nothing honey, I'm going to massage your anus and later your prostate... and I replied, No wtf, I'm fine don't ever do that to me anymore, and then she said I should try it, it's the best feeling and she gets more turned on when a guy orgasms that way

what's the deal with this ? any women in here do that to their guys ? Miss Q ???? does queefer enjoy it ?

I cannot comment on what Mr Q likes and doesn't like! He will have to do that on his own! :cool: :p

X 2 :D

Thread name needs to be changed.

Weird-ass night ----> Weird ass-night

That's all.

I love this place...........some funny ass shit :p

This thread is funny as hell..... But maybe you need to explore other areas of sexuality... remember a closed mind misses alot :D

Did she have those glue-on nails from hell?

You guys are crazy! Open up! Be comfortable with your sexuality.

If it feels good do it

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner