over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Alcohol and guns kill PM member

big_byrd52

World Record Holder/Featured Member/KiloKlub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
I am very sad to say that late friday night, sat morning at about 4am, one of my very close close friends, and member of this board as "MDR" was shot and killed in his apt. Thery had been out drinking and clubbing, and a few people came back to his apt for a while. He had just got a new handgun and got it out to show it off. the clip was out but i guess there was one in the chamber. as they passed it around somehow it went off, dont know if it was pointed and pulled trigger or what, but it hit MDR in the right chest, just under his armpit. he didnt make a sound and was dead in 30 seconds. its very sad, and unfortunate. he is leaving behind a loving GF and a beautiful 3 y/o daughter.

it was stupid and senseless. i dont understand what the hell they were doing. i mean he is 26 y/o... he is old enough to know better than shit! damnit! i broke the news to his girlfriend and mom that morning, and i cant get his girlfriends voice and reaction out of my head. i can still hear it and it tears me up! we were all very close.

i just wanted to let anyone on here know who might have ben connected somehow to him.

man that is terrible....my heartaches for his 3 year old daughter...I couldnt imagine leaving my girls...I hope his family and freinds get through this ok...

SORRY TO HEAR THAT BIGBYRD.

I GREW UP WITH GUNS...MY DAD TEACHES HUNTERS SAFTEY AND QUALIFIES COPS...DOES CONCEALED CARRY CLASSES.....SO I AM ALL ABOUT GUN SAFETY.

IT KILLS ME TO HEAR A STORY LIKE THE ONE YOU JUST WROTE....WHAT A SENSELESS AND AVOIDABLE EVENT.

THAT DOESN'T EASE THE LOSS OF A GOOD FRIEND THOUGH. I AM SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS AND THE PAIN HIS LITTLE GIRL AND WOMAN MUST FEEL....HOW HORRIBLE.

IT TOOK GUTS TO BREAK THE NEWS TO THOSE PEOPLE.....YOU'RE A MAN IN MY BOOK, BYRD.

So sad I will say a prayer for your friend tonight he is in a better place now though. MM

Sorry to here this bro, Guns and booze dont mix.........

Very sad to end life this way.:(
Props to his family.

WOW.....that's terrible. My heart goe out to his family.

Very sorry to hear this. Completley sensless.

So Sad

That almost brings tears to my eyes. I didn't know MDR but I feel very sad for his family.

Hey BB52,

Your right Alcohol and Guns Kill…. it’s bad enough to make irrational common sense or relationship errors with Alcohol involved; but GUNS. In law enforcement it’s seen more then we need to, and for the others it’s truly a hard lesson to learn. I’m so sorry for you BB52 to have lost a good friend and to be put in the position of telling his family. My heart goes out to you for what is one of the hardest words one has to say to any other human. May those harsh memories fade as loving ones of your friendship with MDR shines through.

NW

So terribly sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. My prayers go out to his family. :(

So sorry to hear the news. I hate how such a young life with so much potential gone due to a momentary lapse in judgement. I am a gun owner and avid hunter and the last thing i bring out in front of people especially if i have been drinking is a gun. So sorry for his little girl, i have 2 little girls and i would hate to leave them.

Sorry for you Byrd and the loss of a good friend. Stay strong and maybe be a good role model for your friends little girl. She will need it.
T

guns.. with being drunk.. terrible mistake.. i will not judge him for that.. we all have done stupid things.. i only feel sorry for the little girl.. some mistakes cant be taken back..:(

Sorry For Your Loss

Very heartbreaking.... I am so sorry for your loss and and your boys family.

Having a 3 year old and wife this makes me Pray for this man and his family even more. I am very sorry for your loss. Wow I am speechless I could not even fathom leaving my baby....

big_byrd52 said:
I am very sad to say that late friday night, sat morning at about 4am, one of my very close close friends, and member of this board as "MDR" was shot and killed in his apt. Thery had been out drinking and clubbing, and a few people came back to his apt for a while. He had just got a new handgun and got it out to show it off. the clip was out but i guess there was one in the chamber. as they passed it around somehow it went off, dont know if it was pointed and pulled trigger or what, but it hit MDR in the right chest, just under his armpit. he didnt make a sound and was dead in 30 seconds. its very sad, and unfortunate. he is leaving behind a loving GF and a beautiful 3 y/o daughter.

it was stupid and senseless. i dont understand what the hell they were doing. i mean he is 26 y/o... he is old enough to know better than shit! damnit! i broke the news to his girlfriend and mom that morning, and i cant get his girlfriends voice and reaction out of my head. i can still hear it and it tears me up! we were all very close.

i just wanted to let anyone on here know who might have ben connected somehow to him.

I had a similar incident happen to a close friend of mine a few years ago. My deepest sympathy to MDR's friends and family.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131