YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol 50 vs Dbol (Which do you prefer/Which is stronger mg for mg)

Davin_fitness

Newbies
Hey all,
I have read carrying opinions about both Dbol and Anadrol 50. Most say Dbol can give you the same results but at a lower dose (Thus implying that it is more potent than Anadrol). But then some say the opposite and that Anadrol is the harsher and more powerful drug...... So, on an mg for mg basis what drug is generally more effective for A.) Increase in muscle mass and B.) Increase and strength? (From personal experience etc.)

Say, 50mg of anadrol versus 50mg of dbol...? Which would be more effective? If Dbol is in fact more potent what about comparing 100mg of anodrol to 50mg of dbol?

Any input is appreciated! Whether it be from personal experience or actual scientific knowledge on the two compounds! I am interested to hear what distinguishes the two from one another and what inherent benefits and risks each offer/ the different reactions members have had to both compounds.

i prefer dbol but i never used more than 40mg ED and never used any Anadrol so cant compare both

These 2 drugs are compared in an article by William Llewellyn in the Oct.,2009 issue of Mus. Dev. Mag. He says that on a mg. for mg. basis Dbol is stronger than Anadrol. But he says that Anadrol is generally more effective at building muscle.
However, in the same issue Anadrol is profiled by Seth Roberts. He says that "Although Anadrol has a reputation for dramatic size and strength gains, it is well known that these gains tend to disappear once use of the drug is discontinued. This is due to the fact that most of the gain is due to water retention."
I have never used any of these and never will use any oral again. They are a fast track to a heart attack. A 2 month cycle of Anavar at just 30 mg. a day doubled my cholesterol from 165 to 310.

These 2 drugs are compared in an article by William Llewellyn in the Oct.,2009 issue of Mus. Dev. Mag. He says that on a mg. for mg. basis Dbol is stronger than Anadrol. But he says that Anadrol is generally more effective at building muscle.
However, in the same issue Anadrol is profiled by Seth Roberts. He says that "Although Anadrol has a reputation for dramatic size and strength gains, it is well known that these gains tend to disappear once use of the drug is discontinued. This is due to the fact that most of the gain is due to water retention."
I have never used any of these and never will use any oral again. They are a fast track to a heart attack. A 2 month cycle of Anavar at just 30 mg. a day doubled my cholesterol from 165 to 310.

You sure your anavar wasn't winstrol ? Damn that's bad.

And back to the OP. DBOL is stronger mg to mg against adrol

lol
umm what does stronger mean?
if we mean higher affinity for ar then dbol.

but higher affinity for androgen receptor does not always equal working better in reality..

the only way to know what works for you is to try. :lightbulb:

personally I take drol over dbol every time.

Anavar is notoriously bad for cholesterol levels. I love dbol, but Abombs are my 2nd favorite, so I'll take either one for an oral. Not much of a winny fan.

anadrol.....all day long.

:)

I prefer anadrol, dbol makes me look like a pufferfish.

Not sure which is "stronger" mg to mg though. I would think anadrol.

Many variables but mg to mg I would say dbol is stronger. However that is unimportant as adrol is much better. 50-100mg adrol is amazing :)

D.bol or Anadrol

There both good ive ran em separate cycles and ive ran em both 2geather,personally i prefer anadrol.

There both good ive ran em separate cycles and ive ran em both 2geather,personally i prefer anadrol.
I like running them together like 20mg d bol and 50mg adrol pre workout... Awesome strength and pump...

Drol for me; tried Dbol twice and I hated it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131