IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
Problem Injecting... 2 questions

I attemted to do a test injection in my left quad the other night for the first time... I had done one previously in the right quad with no prob. So, everything was done in a clean and sterile enviornment... preped with alcohol... I lightly jabbed my left quad about 4 inches above the top of my kneecap... and maybe 2 inches to the inside of my thigh ( or slightly less)... I'm using 23ga 1.5/3cc.... The syringe pierced the skin fine, so once it was in the skin I gave it another light "push" to get it in the rest of the way.. When I did this, I believe I hit a nerve, because I had a twitch in my quad that I would liken to a pretty intense muscle spasm.... Anyway, once that happened I pulled the syringe out withought injecting and moved a little higher up on the quad... the second attempt was fine...
My concern is, that immediately after I pulled out from the first attempted site, a small knot formed and the area around the site and turned blue... like I hit a vein and it bled internally under the skin. No pain at all, and no signs of infection.... 2 days later I have a bruise that is the size of a golfball and the area is a little tender, but nothing significant... Can anyone give me some insight into what I did wrong, what happened, should I be concerned, do I need to get med attention, etc?

2nd question.
In regards to test/deca/win injections..
Will an injection into fatty tissue lessen the effectiveness of a substance as opposed to an intramuscular injection?

thanks

I attemted to do a test injection in my left quad the other night for the first time... I had done one previously in the right quad with no prob. So, everything was done in a clean and sterile enviornment... preped with alcohol... I lightly jabbed my left quad about 4 inches above the top of my kneecap... and maybe 2 inches to the inside of my thigh ( or slightly less)... I'm using 23ga 1.5/3cc.... The syringe pierced the skin fine, so once it was in the skin I gave it another light "push" to get it in the rest of the way.. When I did this, I believe I hit a nerve, because I had a twitch in my quad that I would liken to a pretty intense muscle spasm.... Anyway, once that happened I pulled the syringe out withought injecting and moved a little higher up on the quad... the second attempt was fine...
My concern is, that immediately after I pulled out from the first attempted site, a small knot formed and the area around the site and turned blue... like I hit a vein and it bled internally under the skin. No pain at all, and no signs of infection.... 2 days later I have a bruise that is the size of a golfball and the area is a little tender, but nothing significant... Can anyone give me some insight into what I did wrong, what happened, should I be concerned, do I need to get med attention, etc?

2nd question.
Will an injection into fatty tissue lessen the effectiveness of a substance as opposed to an intramuscular injection?

thanks

You didn't hit a nerve, otherwise you would have been in agony.
You just came close to one.

You went through a vein, you got a bit of bleeding, you will be fine.

Injecting in fat will greatly reduce the effectiveness - no blood supply there as im.

i like to put the needle in between the door and run backwards till it bottoms out glute leg tri arm chest works great at diffrent sights

2nd question.

thanks
its called a hematoma were blood spills in the area of injection ussually goes away in 5 -7 days dont woory it will be alright. i used to get hemotomas and id put a needle in there and suck the blood out but it would fill up again soo its best like my doc said to leave it be or it will never get better if i kept fucking with it

How would you recommend injecting the bottom of the forearm muscle (extensor muscles) with Synthol?

is 30 gauge 1/2 inch 1 ml good for traps?scared of one inch

How would you recommend injecting the bottom of the forearm muscle (extensor muscles) with Synthol?

I wouldn't. Too many nerves there. It doesn't mean that tons of people are not doing it, but I wouldn't.

is 30 gauge 1/2 inch 1 ml good for traps?scared of one inch

Traps are a huge muscle. 1" would be no issue.

how about some real help like some pics of a normal person . the monster in those photos is ridiculous i never seen some of those muscles acept in cartoons

how about some real help like some pics of a normal person . the monster in those photos is ridiculous i never seen some of those muscles acept in cartoons

I think that the photos work great, regardless of the size you can still see the general area.

How about you do some research and look up pictures photos etc. or even do some reading on here about the particular bodypart you are unsure about. I'm surprised you didn't just ask for Big A to come over and do the fucking shots for you!

..fkn unbelievable.

How about you do some research and look up pictures photos etc. or even do some reading on here about the particular bodypart you are unsure about. I'm surprised you didn't just ask for Big A to come over and do the fucking shots for you!

..fkn unbelievable.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I can just see Big A now...."Okay, okay...Just hold on!...I'll be there in two seconds.":rolleyes:

The pic. on the site shows the seperations and does everyone else just fine...

Last edited:
yeah dumb fuck research what you think i am doin here. This use to be the place where you could get sum get some good info now it seams there are just peeps just lookin to jump someone. Sorry the general area aint good enuff try puttin a pin in the general area of your delts

yeah dumb fuck research what you think i am doin here. This use to be the place where you could get sum get some good info now it seams there are just peeps just lookin to jump someone. Sorry the general area aint good enuff try puttin a pin in the general area of your delts

Listen here you grammatically challenged fuckwit...

Drop the dumb fuck attitude before you find yourself permanently removed by one of the mods here.

If you have a question by all means ask, but don't come here acting like
this place owes you... On top of all the information, resources and sources
it already has on offer - it doesn't owe you shit.

If you are pinning your delt, to find the spot - lean against a wall, the part
of it that makes contact with the wall is fine to use for your shot, it
should be the meaty part of your delt that is quite thick and soft to touch
when relaxed.

now there some info I can use thank you much for real sorry, about the grammar and typos. peace

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131