Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products


©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Articles > Article's Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
         
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS     Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription       CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree31Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #101 (permalink)  
Old 08-31-2015, 04:46 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 73
great! could you post before after pics when you have finished this dnp cycle?
Reply With Quote
  #102 (permalink)  
Old 09-10-2015, 05:52 AM
massive9's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 81
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by someday View Post
Down another 6#'s on 250/day, and that is 11 weeks into this cut/recomposition. Crazy stuff. And I felt good enough to get 30 minutes of hard cardio in 6x this past week and had all good strong lifting sessions (5 of them). I am going to spend this week upping my calories, eating clean, trying to rid myself of the water you carry using this stuff and see where I am. Have about a week's worth of DNP left and will likely give it one more week after this week.
Wait till you get off and the water comes off. It took me about a week for the muscles to fill up again and I had a new physique. I still remember that feeling you get when you get off DNP, look at ABS and it made it all worthwhile
Reply With Quote
  #103 (permalink)  
Old 09-10-2015, 06:26 AM
ZOFO1973's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Oceanside
Posts: 1,088
Quote:
Originally Posted by massive9 View Post
Wait till you get off and the water comes off. It took me about a week for the muscles to fill up again and I had a new physique. I still remember that feeling you get when you get off DNP, look at ABS and it made it all worthwhile
Yep. Nothing can change a physique in that short of a time frame like DNP can.
__________________
You CANNOT out-train a shitty diet!
Reply With Quote
  #104 (permalink)  
Old 09-10-2015, 08:45 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Midwest
Posts: 4,190
OK fellas, here's one. How many two week, 250-500mg/day, DNP cycles a year is "too many" in a given year? I'd love to see some opinions on that?

I, for one, know once you lose that healthy fear of DNP, it's a lot easier to let yourself get lazy and rely on it more often to drop fat fast. Nobody wants to admit it, but it let's you get lazy for a month or so then erase that little extra abdominal fat pretty quickly.
Reply With Quote
  #105 (permalink)  
Old 09-10-2015, 08:56 AM
NY Muscle's Avatar
FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 3,093
I don't think anyone can say for sure but knowing how good dnp works and how nasty it is for you I'd say 2 times a year.

Man I have not used it since the 90s and only lasted up to a week. The powdered version 400 to 600mg per day and lose 1lb of pure belly fat a day. Sadly I think it gave me cataracts . Cause many years later my Dr was shocked that a mid 30yr old has cataracts. Now it could be a total coincidence but who knows.

Now I wonder since I had the surgery and have implant lenses can I get cataracts again? Lol I'd guess not but who the hell knows but I'm still not ballsy enough yet to try dnp again.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2
Reply With Quote
  #106 (permalink)  
Old 09-10-2015, 09:55 AM
ZOFO1973's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Oceanside
Posts: 1,088
Quote:
Originally Posted by G.I.Bro View Post
OK fellas, here's one. How many two week, 250-500mg/day, DNP cycles a year is "too many" in a given year? I'd love to see some opinions on that?

I, for one, know once you lose that healthy fear of DNP, it's a lot easier to let yourself get lazy and rely on it more often to drop fat fast. Nobody wants to admit it, but it let's you get lazy for a month or so then erase that little extra abdominal fat pretty quickly.
Personally , I would use it once a year @ two week cycle. I never needed to use it more than that. I would use it at end of bulk cycle or in beginning of prep.
__________________
You CANNOT out-train a shitty diet!
Reply With Quote
  #107 (permalink)  
Old 09-10-2015, 11:24 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Midwest
Posts: 4,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Muscle View Post
I don't think anyone can say for sure but knowing how good dnp works and how nasty it is for you I'd say 2 times a year.

Man I have not used it since the 90s and only lasted up to a week. The powdered version 400 to 600mg per day and lose 1lb of pure belly fat a day. Sadly I think it gave me cataracts . Cause many years later my Dr was shocked that a mid 30yr old has cataracts. Now it could be a total coincidence but who knows.

Now I wonder since I had the surgery and have implant lenses can I get cataracts again? Lol I'd guess not but who the hell knows but I'm still not ballsy enough yet to try dnp again.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2
Supposedly using a lot of antioxidants and things like ALCAR and ALA can combat this. In the old literature where it was studied as a fat loss drug, slightly higher incidence of cataracts was only noted in females. Another factor is that back then, wide use of heavy antioxidants wasn't as prevalent as it is today.
Reply With Quote
  #108 (permalink)  
Old 09-10-2015, 11:42 AM
NY Muscle's Avatar
FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 3,093
Well I do have 500gms of acetyl-l-carnitine and a shit load of ALA

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2
Reply With Quote
  #109 (permalink)  
Old 09-10-2015, 04:52 PM
massive9's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Muscle View Post
I don't think anyone can say for sure but knowing how good dnp works and how nasty it is for you I'd say 2 times a year.

Man I have not used it since the 90s and only lasted up to a week. The powdered version 400 to 600mg per day and lose 1lb of pure belly fat a day. Sadly I think it gave me cataracts . Cause many years later my Dr was shocked that a mid 30yr old has cataracts. Now it could be a total coincidence but who knows.

Now I wonder since I had the surgery and have implant lenses can I get cataracts again? Lol I'd guess not but who the hell knows but I'm still not ballsy enough yet to try dnp again.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2
Mate this is the only side that worries me as I love DNP.
Can you elaborate please? you only ran one cycle and got cataracts? how long did it take before you got diagnosed?

Thanks bud
Reply With Quote
  #110 (permalink)  
Old 09-10-2015, 08:39 PM
NY Muscle's Avatar
FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 3,093
Quote:
Originally Posted by massive9 View Post
Mate this is the only side that worries me as I love DNP.
Can you elaborate please? you only ran one cycle and got cataracts? how long did it take before you got diagnosed?

Thanks bud
I only did dnp 2 maybe 3 times never more than a week. It was well over 10 years later my dr said I had cataracts and said he's never ever seen someone so young get cataracts and he does 700 surgeries a year.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2
Reply With Quote
  #111 (permalink)  
Old 09-10-2015, 08:52 PM
massive9's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 81
Thanks for that mate. Did you take any anti oxidants ie ALA etc? I notice that me eyes are weak after a DNP cycle and it gets me worried.
Reply With Quote
  #112 (permalink)  
Old 09-10-2015, 09:37 PM
NY Muscle's Avatar
FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 3,093
I took all the stuff that we knew to take back in the 90s but these days we know more and I see guys add more supps to their antioxidant stack. It was mainly pyruvate and vitamin C, probably Ala and can't recall what else but probably some sort of antioxidant complex. The whites of your eyes may turn yellow which is nuts.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2
Reply With Quote
  #113 (permalink)  
Old 09-10-2015, 10:19 PM
massive9's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Muscle View Post
I took all the stuff that we knew to take back in the 90s but these days we know more and I see guys add more supps to their antioxidant stack. It was mainly pyruvate and vitamin C, probably Ala and can't recall what else but probably some sort of antioxidant complex. The whites of your eyes may turn yellow which is nuts.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Thanks buddy. I'll hold off on the DNP for now.
It's so tempting though. I've drop over 10lbs in 2 weeks.
Reply With Quote
  #114 (permalink)  
Old 09-19-2015, 07:58 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 226
While rare, cataracts forming in 30 year old patients who have never even heard of DNP certainly aren't unheard of. The only DNP related reports from back-in-the-day were in a small percentage of female patients, and a lack of dietary antioxidants probably played a role in those.

The yellowing of the sclera (white part of your eye) sometimes caused by DNP has nothing to do with cataract formation.
G.I.Bro likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #115 (permalink)  
Old 08-22-2019, 02:27 PM
Newbie Registered Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 17
Kidney failure

I was on DNP for a week. Towards the end of the week I caught a viral illness, probably just the common cold. But it sent me into kidney failure and the worst month of my life.
Reply With Quote
  #116 (permalink)  
Old 08-22-2019, 07:00 PM
Elvia1023's Avatar
Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 22,400

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavinroster View Post
I was on DNP for a week. Towards the end of the week I caught a viral illness, probably just the common cold. But it sent me into kidney failure and the worst month of my life.
There must be more to this story. What viral illness did you develop? Past usage? Were you on cycle at the time? Painkillers? Any other drugs? Alcohol? Diet? Previous blood work?
__________________
Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!

Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.




GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.


Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
dnp, sibutramine


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


           

   Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions     

   Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription         

           

           

           

           

           

           

All times are GMT +10. The time now is 03:08 AM.

 
Languages translations delivered by vBET 3.10.1
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1 Copyright ProfessionalMuscle.com 2002-2018

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
How To Use Synthol How To Do Injections
Buy Synthol Buy Synthol
Buy steroids at Ivitamins Steroids discussion board
How To Use Steroids
vbPLUS