over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SAMASUNG GALAXY S4

Google&Pubmed

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
HOLY SHIT!!!!!

Screw my HR monitor watch. This thing has every feature for a bodybuilder. HR monitor, calorie burned, weight management syncing.

The air gesture that will be AMAZING for us that cook our meals or get our hands messy when we eat.

The dual camera shot will be amazing when we got to a show...

Just everything about it is absolutely amazing. Samsung went at it beast mode!

My next phone, I'll probably pre-order.

Android > iOS / iPhone

it will be out at end of april.

Oh and it comes with HomeSync and 1TB of storage...one fucking TB!!!!!! :headbang:

I'll have an update by then :D

Did they name any prices?

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Note 2

I just got the Samsung Note 2 (4g)

Why do they always release something better as soon as i get a new phone.

Last edited:
I just got the SIII! I hate buying a phone and there is already a new one out....hahaha

Aggrivating!!

DD

My wife is due an upgrade. I will give her my phone and upgrade hers and just switch numbers.

Finally got a touch screen phone a few months ago and I swear the screen and keypad has gotten smaller and smaller. I need a bigger phone, doesn't the Galaxy have a huge screen?

Yep - I'm not going Galaxy s4 because it won't have the 5.5" screen that my Note II has. I'll hold out for the Note III in Sept-ish, hopefully it'll have a 6 or 6.5" screen :D

And I'm actually thinking of getting rid of my Note II for a 7" tablet. Tiny screens fucking suck. iPhone blows balls.

Last edited:
off topic android phone

ever notice you phone starts to glitch/ go to shit after your 2 year contract is up?

Yep - I'm not going Galaxy s4 because it won't have the 5.5" screen that my Note II has. I'll hold out for the Note III in Sept-ish, hopefully it'll have a 6 or 6.5" screen :D

And I'm actually thinking of getting rid of my Note II for a 7" tablet. Tiny screens fucking suck. iPhone blows balls.

You're in luck on both accounts. The Note 3 will have a 6.3" screen. Or, you can get the 7" Asus FonePad. ASUS FonePad official: 7-inch tablet with phone functionality, priced at $249 (hands-on)

I love new phones ha
I think I'll end up with the gs4. My note is dated now haha

Then I will hold out for that one too. The older I get the worse my eye sight is, and right now I practically have to squint when viewing my new style phone:banghead:

I'll have an update by then :D

Did they name any prices?

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Conventional wisdom suggests $199 with a new 2 year contract just like the GS3 was/is. That's for the 16GB model. Full retail then is likely to be $599 if anyone wants to buy it outright sans a contract.

Also someone asked about release dates. I'd be stunned [pleasantly] if any US carrier had it before May. And if you have Verizon I'd expect June. INT might hit late April but inevitable delays I'm sure will push it to May there too

My phone is Samsung S3 with 4G but sadly S4 doesnt have 4G yet but only 3G. I will keep my new phone and wait till it 4G comes out on S4.

My phone is Samsung S3 with 4G but sadly S4 doesnt have 4G yet but only 3G. I will keep my new phone and wait till it 4G comes out on S4.

The US version has 4g and the global 4g should be available at release.

SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 4G AND WIRELESS

You can't make a modern phone and not support the latest wireless standards, so the Samsung Galaxy S4 has full support for 4G LTE networks. Global 4G support has been promised, supporting download speeds of 100Mbit/s and uploads of 50Mbit/s. Full 3G and 2.5G support is, of course, also present.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131