over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FOR THOSE STILL USING SAFE-MAIL

So what is a better choice?

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

Tormail is free
Countermail is free for 30 days
You can actually also setup your gmail with PGP encryption for free.

The paid mail providers cost around 60 usd / year... i think its a fair price to pay for top security.

Tormail is free
Countermail is free for 30 days
You can actually also setup your gmail with PGP encryption for free.

The paid mail providers cost around 60 usd / year... i think its a fair price to pay for top security.

Tormail is free however it does seem to go down alot, thats why I created a gmail account and using google chrome installed an extention called mymail-crypt an open PGP source. Its compatible with GNUPG, so I encrypt all my msgs using GNUPG offline because gmail autosave drafts of what ever you wrote before you encrypted it. You can still use mymail-crypt to decrypt msgs sent to you right from your inbox.

Tormail is free however it does seem to go down alot, thats why I created a gmail account and using google chrome installed an extention called mymail-crypt an open PGP source. Its compatible with GNUPG, so I encrypt all my msgs using GNUPG offline because gmail autosave drafts of what ever you wrote before you encrypted it. You can still use mymail-crypt to decrypt msgs sent to you right from your inbox.

This is something I'm going to do some reading on. Thanks for the information!

I saw this recently as well. Wasn't pleased!

Do you guys really believe any email are secure these days? The federal governement can do and does what it wants to with our communications. Matter of fact I would bet these "secure emails" woul be more out to be flagged coming from foreign servers. Think about this if I am terrorist do I want to use gmail or safe mail?

i wouldnt trust safe-mail.net if my life depended on it. i used to use them and hushmail before them until i studied computing, servers, linux and how stuff works behind the scenes and let me tell you that the only email provider you can trust is your own but you still need to communicate with the world. the closest i found to that was using a russian server via SSH at **broken link removed**

what they have is different than anyone out there. Instead of data being sent from YOUR machine as with imap/pop and webmail (webmail caches data on your system and who the hell knows what the browser is doing, possibly sending other data to other agents), with ru-mx you connect to them like a VPN and the emails that are sent are sent from the SERVER itself, not from your machine. so if it happens to be that your recipient also has a @ru-mx.com email account with them, then the entire transmission stays inside the server, never even bouncing around the internet. people really need to study some of this shit before they find themselves locked up. all the pay-for email services don't offer shit as far as securtiy goes. its all the same crap. webmail or imap/pop. im a linux admin and i know EXACTLY how email works. im a lurker on the boards and have been away for some time but i know whats up.

I trust securenym 100%

The owner is very very big on privacy, and will not just hand over information.

Regardless with court orders etc it would have to be forced. Although information on securenym is never supposed to be saved nor ip's logged.

Only email provider I would trust at this point safemail is garbage.

securenym is the biggest ripoff. You're going to give them $60 a year for WHAT exactly? they dont offer any security. They are also based out in texas. you can be sure that the feds are getting all the info they need and securenym is collecting all the funds from you guys.

Court orders? Take a look at a dude named Ladar Levison, had a "secure" email service also in Texas called lavabit. google lavabit and read what happened to them. only reason securenmy is still up is because they are probably forwarding everything over to the FEDS themselves. they can say what they want. they'll lie of course since they are most likely working with LE but have fun throwing $60 away. You should never trust ANY email provider 100%. NONE can be trusted 100% bro. But you gotta use one of them. thats why i go with a russian server. You can be sure the FEDS cant ask them for the info. and plus they shred all their data every night. AND they're free since most likely they are probably in it to help people, not exort them

I trust securenym 100%

The owner is very very big on privacy, and will not just hand over information.

Regardless with court orders etc it would have to be forced. Although information on securenym is never supposed to be saved nor ip's logged.

Only email provider I would trust at this point safemail is garbage.

Last edited:
I am not going to get into details to draw attention to myself.

But you are very wrong & really have no idea what your talking about.

I'm not new to this at all that is what I am going to say.

And 60$ is nothing it's not a rip off at all.

That's 0.16 cents a day.

60$ I waste going to the corner on gas.

60$ you waste on going out anywhere to eat

60$ on paper to wipe your ass

60$ on a tub on protein.

60$ is nothing i loose 60$ all the time being scattered around dropped random places leaving them in cars, around apt, around anywherreeeeeeee

so 60$ is nothing I cant believe how crazy some of you are over a couple of bucks! :confused:

Buddy..I am a LINUX guru. I know exactly what Im talking about. I don't even need to ask what you know about email and computers since you gave that up by throwing $60 away at a US server that uses webmail or imap/pop. CASE CLOSED.

At the end of the day, its not the money bro. Its your security. I wouldnt use them if they were FREE.

I am not going to get into details to draw attention to myself.

But you are very wrong & really have no idea what your talking about.

I'm not new to this at all that is what I am going to say.

Buddy..I am a LINUX guru. I know exactly what Im talking about. I don't even need to ask what you know about email and computers since you gave that up by throwing $60 away at a US server that uses webmail or imap/pop. CASE CLOSED.

At the end of the day, its not the money bro. Its your security. I wouldnt use them if they were FREE.

Okay mr. linux guru

you should post more then educate us.

im a lurker and dont need to post much. i see posts like these and try to help people out. apparently you don't want that help. continue using your texas email server and continue sending your emails in plain text as well. and with a name like orionlabs, im sure the FEDS are reading all your emails as we speak. make sure you stash $250k for a retainer fee at anytime.

just trying to help.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner