over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Iphone 5 or samsung galaxy 3

cthompson

Registered
Looking to use my verizon upgrade. Right now I have the DROID x. I am on the internet alot. I pay my bills with my phone and of course read all the forums with my phone. Just seeing what ur guys opinion of these phones are. Thanks.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I did a lot of research on the two recently and ended up with the s3. I couldn't made a better choice. Everything from operating speeds, long battery life, nice large screen, very good signal, camera options, I could go on and on. It rocks, you won't be disappointed.

I really do like that large screen.

I'm an iPhone fan for years now.....
But must admit the gs3 kicks its ass.

I'm an iPhone fan for years now.....
But must admit the gs3 kicks its ass.

It seems like im the only one i know that doesn't have an iphone :) maybe its gonna stay that way too!!

I went from a personal phone of a Samsung Galaxy S1 to a company iPhone 4 recently and honestly I prefer my old plain jane Galaxy S1 over even the iPhone. If that's the case, I can't imagine what an S3 is like. The iPhone is passe. The "innovations" of the iPhone 5 don't even come close to matching the features of Android phones now. I'd even say they don't even come close to the innovations of the new Windows 8 phones either.

Well this looks pretty one sided

Got my wife the s3 when it came out and I love it. Slickest camera on a phone ever. Beautiful display. Can't go wrong with it.

Didn't "Suri" or whatever Iphone's helper chick used to reply, "Samsung s1" or whatever the model was when one asked which phone was the best??

I remember hearing something along those lines...whichever samsung that had the almost unbreakable screen or something...It was either true or just a rumor but it was said that she used to reply that the samsung was the best phone until Iphone fixed that...:rolleyes:

I've heard that people with Droid like phones just need to get used to the Iphone in order to not dislike it...but I figure why switch it up too much if the Samsung is really that good?!

I had a droid X and the sound quality of music or anything for that matter didn't even compare to my girl's samsung basic model...couldn't believe it...This is when the droid X was supposed to be the shit...we bought hers and were allowed to pick any other phone for free so I got the droid X and was pissed at how poor the sound quality was...not that I use it for music all the time or anything but shiat!

Didn't "Suri" or whatever Iphone's helper chick used to reply, "Samsung s1" or whatever the model was when one asked which phone was the best??

I remember hearing something along those lines...whichever samsung that had the almost unbreakable screen or something...It was either true or just a rumor but it was said that she used to reply that the samsung was the best phone until Iphone fixed that...:rolleyes:

I've heard that people with Droid like phones just need to get used to the Iphone in order to not dislike it...but I figure why switch it up too much if the Samsung is really that good?!

I had a droid X and the sound quality of music or anything for that matter didn't even compare to my girl's samsung basic model...couldn't believe it...This is when the droid X was supposed to be the shit...we bought hers and were allowed to pick any other phone for free so I got the droid X and was pissed at how poor the sound quality was...not that I use it for music all the time or anything but shiat!

I love the s3 . My iPhone is a paperweight. Sort of Llike an expensive pet rock

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I love the s3 . My iPhone is a paperweight. Sort of Llike an expensive pet rock

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I hear ya, O...I wasn't really thinking about getting an Iphone but wondered what all the big fuss was about besides being able to resell the fucker for much more to someone in another country. lol

My brother has that new Samsung but just did get it. I didn't want to spend a dime but I might just have to in order to upgrade unless anyone has any suggestions?...My girl and I are on the same plan and both due for upgrades...Maybe we can get that same deal where one of us gets the Samsung and gets to choose another phone for free.

I swear they know or plan exactly when your phone is going to start fucking up just like when shoes will wear out...Every phone I had has been on it's last leg right around the time I was eligible for an upgrade...Shady fuckers!:rolleyes:

I have never owned anything else. Service is the expensive part with these phones, or at least my iPhone.

S3 is fucking awesome. I phone feels like a toy in comparison. I hate the way apple forces you to use all there standards to. I can put any video, mp3,wma etc on my s3 and it plays. The large screen as said is awesome too. Over hear In UK everyone seems to be getting s3. Never seen such a popular phone

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Thank u guys for all the input! Keep it coming.

i have both the iphone 5 (and earlier versions) and the galaxy s3. galaxy s3 is superior on all fronts. i am going to sell my iphone 5, it's over hyped.

samsung galaxy 3! We had this same thread on another board and the guy ended up with the samsung galaxy 3 and loves it.. I just like the feel of the Android OS.

I'm a old farmer, technology ain't my thing, but between the macbook pro, ipad, and iphone 5, it makes it simpler, in effect a seamless integration.

i went from a iphone to the s3 and i will never go back to the iphone. S3 is hands down the best smart phone out there.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131