over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I feel horrible!

method2madness

Registered
So today I was playing with my 2&1/2 year old son outside and having a great time. After a while he got over-tired and then started to go wild. It's happened often enough before and like those times, when he goes wild it angers me and I get loud and yell at him. This of course never works and just makes him go even crazier. TAnd of course I feel like shit for yelling. The cycle repeats itself and I've begun to seek some help in channeling my frustration. Any of you folks go through this type of thing?

I feel your pain. Have 13 month old boy. Kids test your patience. Just remember that getting mad only affects you. They don't give shit. Or throw a soft toy at them ;-)

My kid is now 20yrs old. But i remember when she would do the same thing. And I did the same thing as you. Feels terrible. But as an animal behaviorist i was able to rethink what was happening. ... At 2.5 they don't understand the seriousness of a raised voice. But do remember that what they were doing was rewarding for both of you. So they repeat it. Yelling is you feeling like you've lost control. You can't control another human being. Instead when the behavior goes from fun, to wild ignore them. If they dont calm down. Change the environment, bring inside,put to bed, something that you do every time the child acts like this....the behavior quickly stops.

Try twins boys six year old and spoiled rotten wild ain't the word all they do is fight , wrestle pul ,yank jump on each other it's crazy ther just like me and my brother when were kids ha ha I ask the doctor she said its in there genes

lol.. you yell at a two and a half year old kid?

you got issues bro.

when I was around 5 y/o, and really mad, my dad would tell me to breathe deeply, and count to ten.

you should consider giving that a shot.. should help you calm the fuck down.

I have 2 kid myself so l know how you fill. I used to yell at my kids to. then when my children got older they started yelling at me and other people and I wonder where they got that from. But then I thought about it but I actually learned it from me because I was yelling at them when they were little for doing things wrong. So now I take a different approach and stay calm and try to reason with them.It does work but it takes patience and time.

Do you even have children? If not then take your criticism and fuck off because you can't possibly understand what it is like. If you do then understand that everyone is wired differently and reacts to intense stress in different ways. Everyones got issues, and if I wanted criticism I would have asked for it.

you got issues bro.

when I was around 5 y/o, and really mad, my dad would tell me to breathe deeply, and count to ten.

Thanks for the advice and understanding guys, I have my boy and another one due in one month, around new years and I want to curb this pattern of behavior as soon as I can so both my boys aren't permanently affected by it. It is by far my worst quality and I get it from my parents. I will do anything to make sure this pattern doesn't repeat itself in my children.
Thanks again for the understanding,
Peace :cool:

you got issues bro.

Why the need to smack someone when down and asking for help?

Do you even have children? If not then take your criticism and fuck off because you can't possibly understand what it is like. If you do then understand that everyone is wired differently and reacts to intense stress in different ways. Everyones got issues, and if I wanted criticism I would have asked for it.

wait a second.. aren't you like.. comically short? maybe your anger problems stem from that. I think you are on the right track with seeking therapy. either that or try standing in a corner on time out lmao.

ive taken care of enough little shits to know not to lose my temper. that's how you scar them.. just give em a little bit of Nyquil, take em to a park and make em chase a ball or some shit and see how fast they drop.

I don't have any toddlers of my own, but I know better than to fucking yell at them lmao.

Why the need to smack someone when down and asking for help?

because it's very easy to scar young children... and this is exactly the kinda thing that does it.

you want your children to love you, not be afraid of you. I know OP is really short, but to a toddler, he looks like a giant. imagine having a juiced-up giant who is supposed to love you and protect you being the one to make you feel like you're in danger..

this is the kind of behavior that fosters resentment

I don't have kids myself but I can relate. I have a nephew who means the world to me and he often spends weekends with me. He does have some behavior problems and I sometimes feel like I lose my cool. I feel like absolute shit afterwards. My fiancé is really good with him though. She can really calm him down by just talking and reasoning with him and I started to take notes. I feel like I make better progress when I speak to him more on a friend level. Reasoning with him sort of. I don't know what it's like to have a child full time with me but I know it's not easy. I wish you the best bro and just remember yelling at him is nothing of significance that will leave a lasting memory. He still loves you and probably forgot about it two hours later.

My dad was like you from what I can remember as kid. As a result I was much closer to my mother and as I got older I just grew apart from him. Your kid needs discipline but he needs your love more.

My dad was like you from what I can remember as kid. As a result I was much closer to my mother and as I got older I just grew apart from him. Your kid needs discipline but he needs your love more.

definitely. my dad spanked the shit out of me and my brother, but he never did it when he was mad, and he reassured us that he loved us afterward..

as we cried.. lol

but it taught us discipline, and all about consequences..

Thanks for the advice and understanding guys, I have my boy and another one due in one month, around new years and I want to curb this pattern of behavior as soon as I can so both my boys aren't permanently affected by it. It is by far my worst quality and I get it from my parents. I will do anything to make sure this pattern doesn't repeat itself in my children.
Thanks again for the understanding,
Peace :cool:

I know the feeling. I got a 19 month old little girl. When she throws a fit I found redirecting her somehow works pretty well. I also have boy on the way in a month and a half. I think my patience is going to be tested to the fullest about a year from now. Good luck to you, I hope you find something that works well for you.

Agreed, which is why i am taking steps to end this cycle. Thanks for the support brother.

Hey method I feel you brother . As a matter of fact I yelled at my two boys today a couple of times there 6 and 10 and man theres nothing in this world I love more than those two little angels . But they just get so wild and I yell and I yell and its like it fuels them even more then eventually I have to woop them then I'm really feeling like shit . But you know what man the most important thing to never forget is yes you yell at them and for that you obviously have a voice so In conjunction with the yelling use your voice after to explain to him your frustration and also show your endless love to him . I know at 2 years old Thats difficult to do man trust me I know hes not gonna understand much but he surely will understand a huge hug and a couple of kisses . me myself am working on this myself and I know how hard of a situation this is to fix . Only patience and time will correct this and yes you can fix this best to do it now while yes so young cause soon as they get older the more these types of things stick to their minds. No matter what brother don't forget to show your love and reason after any mishap and with time this will help heal your scars brother .

I am a man in need of help which is what I am doing here and with a trained professional. Trying to insult someone while they are in need of support and assistance is the action of an insecure person. I have been short for my whole life and have not seen it as anything other than normal, much like you view being a straight up asshole normal. To sum it up, FUCK OFF COCKSMOKER :D

wait a second.. aren't you like.. comically short? maybe your anger problems stem from that. I think you are on the right track with seeking therapy. either that or try standing in a corner on time out lmao.

ive taken care of enough little shits to know not to lose my temper. that's how you scar them.. just give em a little bit of Nyquil, take em to a park and make em chase a ball or some shit and see how fast they drop.

I don't have any toddlers of my own, but I know better than to fucking yell at them lmao.

because it's very easy to scar young children... and this is exactly the kinda thing that does it.

you want your children to love you, not be afraid of you. I know OP is really short, but to a toddler, he looks like a giant. imagine having a juiced-up giant who is supposed to love you and protect you being the one to make you feel like you're in danger..

this is the kind of behavior that fosters resentment

If someone asks what to do, telling them what not to do isn't helpful to him nor his children.
If you happen to see a random father yelling at his kid, I'm all for a smack down.

Little slice you're such a dick. If you don't have have kids then you should go give your great advice on another post

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131