over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

online dating

Sherrry

Newbies
:pAsian girl here. Anyone would like a chat? I wonder what do you guys think of online dating first then meet in person as it used to be very popular when I was in high school.

Some people it works out for them, others I have heard horror stories. Meeting people online is not the same as in person. You heard the saying? " You never know a person until you lived with them"

Some people it works out for them, others I have heard horror stories. Meeting people online is not the same as in person. You heard the saying? " You never know a person until you lived with them"

I've never heard the saying before but it makes sense to me. Especially in a relationship, you need to live with him or her for several months before get married to see if you really fit each other well. You need to know if you are able to accept his habits whether good or bad and see if things can turns ugly during this period.

Btw, is it really that horror to meet in person? I met an online friend in person before when I was in junior high school. At that time I was a shy girl wearing old, outdated clothes. We talked about 2 months on line then we decide to meet each other since he happens on a business trip where the place is near to me. He is about 8 years older then me and we agreed to meet on a local bridge. When I saw him at the first sight, he is like a god sent, I feel my heart was melted. Such is tall, handsome and very gentle men maybe a little rich. I don't think I deserve him so I delete him immediately once back home.

Now looking back at this I feel grateful for this experience which turns me into a beautiful young lady with a warm heart right now. So I'd like to hear some horror ones from you.

I've never heard the saying before but it makes sense to me. Especially in a relationship, you need to live with him or her for several months before get married to see if you really fit each other well. You need to know if you are able to accept his habits whether good or bad and see if things can turns ugly during this period.

Btw, is it really that horror to meet in person? I met an online friend in person before when I was in junior high school. At that time I was a shy girl wearing old, outdated clothes. We talked about 2 months on line then we decide to meet each other since he happens on a business trip where the place is near to me. He is about 8 years older then me and we agreed to meet on a local bridge. When I saw him at the first sight, he is like a god sent, I feel my heart was melted. Such is tall, handsome and very gentle men maybe a little rich. I don't think I deserve him so I delete him immediately once back home.

Now looking back at this I feel grateful for this experience which turns me into a beautiful young lady with a warm heart right now. So I'd like to hear some horror ones from you.

Umm yours sounds like a horror story. You state that you were in junior high school and met a older man online who was about 8 years older than you?![emoji848][emoji15]WTF. He sounds like a pedofile to me. I mean junior high school not even in high school and your meeting some older man that you only know from a online profile. Honestly you’re lucky to be alive and I’m not sure you’ll understand why I’m saying this cuz you sound naive. But with all the catfishing and online predators for sex trafficking I’m sure that a lot of people will understand. Be safe geez

There is plenty of sick people hiding behind computers.

https://www.insideedition.com/man-arrested-murder-woman-he-met-tinder-has-more-victims-cops-45511

https://nypost.com/2016/04/13/slain-mom-dismembered-in-own-home-pruning-saw-found-near-bathtub/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...daters-woman-raped-beaten-man-met-online.html

Man killed after meeting woman on online dating site - Story | FOX 13 Tampa Bay

https://thoughtcatalog.com/jim-goad...nline-dating-encounters-that-ended-in-murder/

ONLINE DATING CRIMES: Victims who died in the hands of ?friends? they met online ? Cupidscreen

Umm yours sounds like a horror story. You state that you were in junior high school and met a older man online who was about 8 years older than you?![emoji848][emoji15]WTF. He sounds like a pedofile to me. I mean junior high school not even in high school and your meeting some older man that you only know from a online profile. Honestly you’re lucky to be alive and I’m not sure you’ll understand why I’m saying this cuz you sound naive. But with all the catfishing and online predators for sex trafficking I’m sure that a lot of people will understand. Be safe geez

Well, at that time near the end of my junior high school when I was only 16 I think I might be naive as I haven't experienced anything bad yet and I believe my intuition so I trust this guy as we have talked over 2 month. I gave myself a lot more courage to meet him. It's totally safe as he comes to my place where he is a stranger here while I'm not. Actually I grow up in a small countryside so everyone is very kind and nice. I'm not meeting him for sex or something just simply want to know what he look like. I've done a lot of crazy thing before when I was in high school and even in college. Just call me crazy. But don't misunderstood me, not all about boys. Now I've become a grown up safe and sound. I know what I'm doing.

Well, at that time near the end of my junior high school when I was only 16 I think I might be naive as I haven't experienced anything bad yet and I believe my intuition so I trust this guy as we have talked over 2 month. I gave myself a lot more courage to meet him. It's totally safe as he comes to my place where he is a stranger here while I'm not. Actually I grow up in a small countryside so everyone is very kind and nice. I'm not meeting him for sex or something just simply want to know what he look like. I've done a lot of crazy thing before when I was in high school and even in college. Just call me crazy. But don't misunderstood me, not all about boys. Now I've become a grown up safe and sound. I know what I'm doing.

Ok 2 months spent conversing online with someone you don’t know doesn’t mean anything. Ever heard of catfishing? It happens on this board and anywhere else that you chat with someone through online services. So what country did you grow up in and also you can be in junior high school at 16? Well at least you didn’t get kidnapped, raped, or murdered [emoji848]

Ok 2 months spent conversing online with someone you don’t know doesn’t mean anything. Ever heard of catfishing? It happens on this board and anywhere else that you chat with someone through online services. So what country did you grow up in and also you can be in junior high school at 16? Well at least you didn’t get kidnapped, raped, or murdered [emoji848]

Is it really that scary and chaotic in your country? Women get kidnapped, raped or murdered frequently? I wasn't expect like that.

Is it really that scary and chaotic in your country? Women get kidnapped, raped or murdered frequently? I wasn't expect like that.

Happens in most countries, you can't be that naive.

Rape in China is not widely discussed in the media. Luo Tsun-yin, a social psychologist at Shih Hsin University in Taiwan, asserts that fewer than one in 10 rape cases in China are reported.

The 2013 Multi-country Study on Men and Domestic Violence asked men in China if they had ever coerced a female partner into having sex (including alcohol facilitated rape). 22.2% said yes. 9.3% had done so in the past year. 19.4% raped their partner. 55% of the men who had raped had done so more than once and 9% had have so on four or more partners. 86% cited sexual entitlement as their motive (the highest percentage in the study) and 57% answered that they raped out of boredom. 72.4% experienced no legal consequences. 1.7% had raped another man. 25.1% who had raped reported first doing so as a teenager. 2.2% admitted to having committed gang rape. A report conducted by the All-China Women’s federation estimated that close to forty percent of Chinese woman who are involved in a relationship or are married experience physical or sexual violence.

There are numerous cases of sexual assault are unrecorded.

Rape in China is not widely discussed in the media. Luo Tsun-yin, a social psychologist at Shih Hsin University in Taiwan, asserts that fewer than one in 10 rape cases in China are reported.

The 2013 Multi-country Study on Men and Domestic Violence asked men in China if they had ever coerced a female partner into having sex (including alcohol facilitated rape). 22.2% said yes. 9.3% had done so in the past year. 19.4% raped their partner. 55% of the men who had raped had done so more than once and 9% had have so on four or more partners. 86% cited sexual entitlement as their motive (the highest percentage in the study) and 57% answered that they raped out of boredom. 72.4% experienced no legal consequences. 1.7% had raped another man. 25.1% who had raped reported first doing so as a teenager. 2.2% admitted to having committed gang rape. A report conducted by the All-China Women’s federation estimated that close to forty percent of Chinese woman who are involved in a relationship or are married experience physical or sexual violence.

Well, the overall statistics means nothing at all.It depends on which city you live actually

I am guessing now but maybe Sherry is looking for sponsor to get out of small town in China or scam big dumb steroid man for money??

I am guessing now but maybe Sherry is looking for sponsor to get out of small town in China or scam big dumb steroid man for money??

Why you think like that? Is new member here on PM very much not welcomed on this board?

Why you think like that? Is new member here on PM very much not welcomed on this board?

Yes new members are welcomed on this board

I know a Sherry in China! She is the most beautiful kind hearted person I ever spoke with. Don't listen to these old Jaded farts LOL.You just need to be super careful because of the few monsters out there.

Well, the overall statistics means nothing at all.It depends on which city you live actually

I take what I said back. The statistic an reveals something and it IS for real. Sorry for my innocence several month ago.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear