over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh 2 iu's enough if its real

shaper_mendonca

Registered
Ive been on a real good quality gh . 2 iu's . Its perfect . So beneficial. Wheight . Fat burn . Muscle gain. Skin .
Recovery and treatment from nagging injuries. Let me know if you experience the same from it [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G900P using Professional Muscle mobile app

I ran pharm grade at 3 ius for 2 years staright and it was def worth it I wish I could run all the time stuff is so good esp at keeping you nice and lean with no bloat .

Trying HGH for the first time tomorrow and was planning at 2ius for quite a while. Good to hear it's worked for some. Hopefully I get good results. Plan to get lab results as well.

2iu a day of meditrope. Any more and the CTS is too much for me. Igf-1 runs about 300 on 2 IU.

I've been running 2iu a day of first thegreytops and now meditropes with all the benefits you mentioned.

2i.u.'s is good for a replacement dose. Higher doses will give better BB'ing results but the side effects will start to increase as well.

2iu blacktops now for a half a year...can't imagine really wanting to come off....recovery is enhanced, sleep is enhanced, skin is looking better....I swear it has some effect on libido also :eek::love:

I'd go to 3-4IU a day but then I start getting the carpal tunnel side effects and it doesn't seem worth it to me, given that recovery from training isn't that enhanced and it slows me down in the morning (annoying to have to stretch to stop your hands from going numb over and over again in the morning).

funny thing, anybody notice they used to be able to take more GH and have to take less now because of side effects...

in my 20s I could take 10IU/day and did during some bulking phases where my calories were very high and my training was very intense....it never bothered me except some numbness at night.

Nowadays if I take even 5IU (or try to hehe) I get all sorts of side effects like extreme numbness in my hands and arms, high blood pressure, lots of water weight, lethargy, etc.

Can't really figure it out, only difference is that I have less mass than I did during those days, but not THAT much less mass....

funny thing, anybody notice they used to be able to take more GH and have to take less now because of side effects...

in my 20s I could take 10IU/day and did during some bulking phases where my calories were very high and my training was very intense....it never bothered me except some numbness at night.

Nowadays if I take even 5IU (or try to hehe) I get all sorts of side effects like extreme numbness in my hands and arms, high blood pressure, lots of water weight, lethargy, etc.

Can't really figure it out, only difference is that I have less mass than I did during those days, but not THAT much less mass....

Seems like the gh out now not only is stronger, but may have more fillers too (no telling whatelse). I think the numbness and tingling comes from water retention which would also be indicated by the weight gain and higher BP.

Why all the water retention though? Seems like with pharm gh you never really hear people complaining about water retention or high side effects.

well, I dunno....water retention (edema) is listed as a symptom/side effect for pharm approved use...so some people must get water retention on GH in medical studies at some point. I think people use pharm GH prescribed to them in lower doses (obviously guys get it on the black market and use a ton though I guess but majority of pharm is used lower dosed than we typically use it).

I think some people are more or less susceptible to water retention on growth too.

I know I get it...only GH I ever used was rips and black tops...I drink dandelion tea when I use it, keeps my bodyweight down even while using GH (if I drop gh then I lose 3-5lb water if I'm not drinking dandelion tea daily).

I believe I have heard that some of the black tops batches were testing above 10IU also /vial, but who knows about current batches though.

I guess I'm very fortunate, greys, blacks even up to 4ius, hardly any side effects. Maybe some marshmallow fingers in the morning but that's about it.
Same with estrogen related sides and aas, the amount of AI's I use is minuscule...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess I'm very fortunate, greys, blacks even up to 4ius, hardly any side effects. Maybe some marshmallow fingers in the morning but that's about it.
Same with estrogen related sides and aas, the amount of AI's I use is minuscule...

Not everyone will experience side effects from HGH or AAS use. I rarely do myself unless I go nuts with my dosages.

3ius a day works for me. But I've read that gh is supposed to be good at helping BP in check.

4ius if good CN and 2-3 ius works fine if legit pharm grade.

Considering HGh for the first time for longevity purposes at 2iu a day.
Is going with pharma hgh pen the best option?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member