over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hu Pharma Prep Log

GreenTLB6

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So here it is guys...I’ll be running this log of my contest prep utilizing HuPharma products. I want to thank Alan for allowing me to do this. Awesome guy to rep for. I don’t bullshit...if something is off I’ll be sure to let you know as I won’t jeopardize my prep. That being said I have seen reports on each of the products I’ll be using so I have full confidence that I’m using some of the best. I also understand that I am a rep and people have reservations with reps running logs of products. It’s understandable. But I will be fully transparent here. Bad PIP from something I’ll say it. Bad reaction I will log it. Etc.

I’m 14 weeks out from this past Saturday. I’ll throw in some pics here and there so you guys can see me progress through a prep. If I’m using something not HuPharma I will list it. I’m going to list my diet and changes along the way. Likely list macros bc typing out a full diet all the time is redundant. Will list cardio as well. So here is my base at 14 weeks out. I do my own prep but may have some help at the end when my mind is going a million miles an hour.

Starting Cardio :
4 x 25 mins (incline treadmill)
- I do this fasted

Training : Current Split
- I do a modified Push/Pull/Legs split.
Week 1
Sun - OFF
Mon - Push
Tues - Pull
Wed - Hams/Glutes/Quads (RDL)
Thurs - OFF
Fri - Push
Sat - Quads

Week 2
Sun - OFF
Mon - Pull (Deadlift)
Tues - Push
Wed - Hams/Glutes/Quads (RDL)
Thurs - OFF
Fri - Pull
Sat - Quads

Diet : I do best with a very low fat diet where I don’t add much for added fats. Fats really slow my digestion down so in a prep setting I keep them low. I’ll refeed when necessary. This could be a high carb day, high carb meal, or cheat meal. I let my body and workouts dictate refeeds. I don’t plan them...I take them when my body is saying take one.

6 meals a day - I typically keep more carbs around workout perimeter and slowly reduce outside of that until it’s time to get nasty. To start all 6 meals have carbs in them. That will change.

Starting Diet :
Pro - 300g
Carbs - 350g
Fats - 45-50g

This will change over time obviously. I’ll likely slowly reduce carbs as needed. As carbs are reduced ill increase protein a bit. But likely not over 350-375g. Also likely start cycling carbs when needed. OFF Training days I cut my carbs in half currently and they will likely come out completely on off days when needed.

Starting Super Supps :
Test E - 500mg
Primo200 - 300mg
Mast P - 300mg
GH - 4iu (HuP - black tops)
Aromasin - 12.5mg EOD (Pharma)
Nolva - 20mg ED (Pharma)

This is the first time trying out primo200. I’m a PIP pussy so we will see how it goes. If I need to I’ll go to the 100.
As time goes on through prep the doses will go up. Will add in Tren Ace and Var likely at 10wks out. Will likely swap the Var for Winny at 5-6 wks out. May throw in Halo the last 2-3 weeks. I get very irritable at the end so I may just stick with winny as my only oral at then end. We will see. Lol.

If anyone has any questions about anything please ask. I’m going to be completely transparent.

Obviously following :cool:

Very much like the fact that you're doing prep by yourself. I often see people hire coaches and then not doing what he said...

Super supp protocol looks pretty laid back either, nothing crazy... YET:D

Looking forward to your pics! What are your current stats?

Good luck man!

Obviously following :cool:

Very much like the fact that you're doing prep by yourself. I often see people hire coaches and then not doing what he said...

Super supp protocol looks pretty laid back either, nothing crazy... YET:D

Looking forward to your pics! What are your current stats?

Good luck man!

Well I have def had some good coaches (including Matt Porter RIP) in the past. Been doing everything on my own the last few years. That being said everything about my life is different now from my last prep so I really need to be able to adjust on the fly. My job is much more physical now than it used to be. Some weeks can get demanding while others there not much. It would be unfair of me to have a coach considering I really couldn’t be 100% given the ups and down of my work. This way I can adjust when needed and don’t need to be asking ahead of time. I can just react. I have been doing this long enough I know how my body responds.

I don’t get too crazy with supps. I’m not going to be a pro. This is a hobby for me. I’ll push the primo and mast up but Tren likely won’t get over 3-400mg a week. Prob 600 for both primo and mast. and I generally only use orals during prep. Most of my off season blasts are test/GH and some primo here and there.

I’m 5’8” and weighed 212 the other day coming off cruise. That being said Im not going to be weighing in until the end of prep to see what class I’ll be in. I want to focus on condition and not a scale weight. Last prep I started at 199 during a blast and weighed in at 193 so I grew into the show. I would guess the same will happen here this time especially coming off a cruise this time. Everything I adjust will be based off pics and feel, the gym, and logbook.

I’ll post a pic tomorrow from last weekend.

Kwell log following. Maybe you could post one day of your diet Starting not everyday. Im sure a lot of people would be interested as they follow your log. I have a few HUP products so interested in that as well...MM

Kwell log following. Maybe you could post one day of your diet Starting not everyday. Im sure a lot of people would be interested as they follow your log. I have a few HUP products so interested in that as well...MM

Yea so here was what I had yesterday. Sometimes I’ll swap a carb or protein source out but this is what it will look like for now 95% of the time and what I ate yesterday which was a training day.

Meal 1:
2 scoops whey iso
3/4 cup oats
20g PB

Meal 2 :
6 oz chicken breast
1 cup (cooked measure) jasmine rice

Meal 3: (pre workout)
6 oz extra lean ground beef (96/4)
1.5 cups jasmine rice

Meal 4: (post training)
2 scoops whey
100g carbs kids cereal
*this will be whole food when leaner/hungrier)

Meal 5 :
6oz chicken Breast
11oz (cooked measure) potato

Meal 6 :
8oz plain 0 fat Greek yogurt
1 scoop whey iso
3/4 cup oats

So far two good workouts to start the week. Log book is taking a beating so far. I should be growing and getting stronger these first few weeks especially when adding tree. And an oral in. I usually get stronger until about 3-4 weeks out then can maintain that when cardio gets high and calories are low.

Have pinned 1/2cc of the primo200 (mixed with mast and test) and no pain whatsoever so far. Generally if a 1/2cc of anything gives me pain then 1cc of it will cause a lump for me. No such issues yet which is promising.

Back shot 14 weeks out last Saturday

Attachments

• 9A29649C-87B9-40D4-BFC8-8CCD2E89DDDE.jpeg
    9A29649C-87B9-40D4-BFC8-8CCD2E89DDDE.jpeg
    385.8 KB · Views: 176
Damn good physique brother...hell you could compete easily and do very well I'm sure. Thanks for logging it's much appreciated. I'm actually about to give them a go as, I am a competitor and will be making my Pro debut at the end of the year so aiming for quality all the way around. 🤟

Looking lean already! Think this growing into the show might take place.

What are the macro's you're getting in?

Looking lean already! Think this growing into the show might take place.

What are the macro's you're getting in?

Same as above for right now. Will probably bring down carbs a touch in another week as I’m still slowly getting leaner here with plenty of time. Log book is getting crushed so I’m happy.

Pro 300
Carbs 350
Fats about 40-50

I don’t count incidentals so each is prob a bit higher.

Had a solid week last week. Log book is going up. So far the primo200 isn’t too bad but I’m also only pinning 0.25cc 6 days a week for 300mg total. Will be in testing when I bump it to 0.5cc to see if much knotting or pip.

Made some progress last week but I wanted to get a more drastic change for this upcoming week so I made a few changes.

Carbs reduced by 45g on all days
Cardio Bumped from 4 x 25 mins —> 5 x 30mins

That should ensure some solid changes this week.
Drugs are the same.

I’d rather be ready early and be able to back off cardio and increase food into the show. So I’ll really start pushing hard at like 10 out.

Another good week with subtle changes in leanness. Training is phenomenal right now. Strength is going up and pumps are pretty serious.

I decided to roll with the 100mg primo. I really didn’t have much PIP with the 200mg version but my body just doesn’t like high mg/ml gear. Pip was minimal but I was lumping up a bit here and there which obviously isn’t good. I can almost guarantee that others would be fine with it. I can’t run prop ever bc of the same issue. So I’d rather pin a bit more volume then have small lumps.

Cardio is bumped to 5 x 35 mins this week.
Diet is staying the same for another week.
Bumping the test to 600 and primo to 400 this week. That’s it for changes.

I’ll throw in an updated pic sometime this week.

Another good week with subtle changes in leanness. Training is phenomenal right now. Strength is going up and pumps are pretty serious.

I decided to roll with the 100mg primo. I really didn’t have much PIP with the 200mg version but my body just doesn’t like high mg/ml gear. Pip was minimal but I was lumping up a bit here and there which obviously isn’t good. I can almost guarantee that others would be fine with it. I can’t run prop ever bc of the same issue. So I’d rather pin a bit more volume then have small lumps.

Cardio is bumped to 5 x 35 mins this week.
Diet is staying the same for another week.
Bumping the test to 600 and primo to 400 this week. That’s it for changes.

I’ll throw in an updated pic sometime this week.

Well never mind. The boss just informed me that we only have the primo200 in so I’ll be using that. No big deal..will just need to keep injection volume low and pin it where it doesn’t lump too much.

Hows the Test/Primo combo going for you buddy? I've had great experiences with Test/Eq running into contests however considering the addition of Primo to that cycle and lowering EQ dosage. I just know it can be hard to locate good Primo so was curious as to how you were liking it.

Hows the Test/Primo combo going for you buddy? I've had great experiences with Test/Eq running into contests however considering the addition of Primo to that cycle and lowering EQ dosage. I just know it can be hard to locate good Primo so was curious as to how you were liking it.

This primo is awesome. I’m not saying that bc I rep but it’s one of the best I have used.

In a caloric deficit primo gives a different kind of fullness (for me at least) that EQ doesn’t. Plus I just feel better on it. I can be flat as hell and as soon as I get a couple warm ups I fill right back up on good primo. High nitrogen retention and you can feel it and see it visually.

So a few changes the last few weeks...

I decided to bring on a coach. Mainly bc I was already driving myself crazy. I don’t need anyone to hold my hand but with my work schedule and such I was tired of thinking about things. This way I can turn my brain off and just execute. Not saying who it is but he’s a solid as they come with a great track record.

He immediately made a few changes. He actually increased my food, mainly from fats but did bring my carbs up about 50g and also increased cardio to 5 x 35 mins.

This past update we dropped out about 50g of carbs. That’s been the only change nutritionally.
Approximate macros after latest change..

Pro - 325
Carbs - 290
Fats - 75

So still around 3000 kcals. Plenty of food. Don’t even feel like I’m dieting yet.

Drugs were upped a bit...so now we are on...I believe we are throwing Winny in this coming weekend.
Test - 750
Primo - 400
Mast P - 350
Tren Ace - 150
GH - 4iu
Aromasin - 12.5mg ED
Nolva - 20mg

I believe we are throwing Winny in this coming weekend but I’ll let you guys know from this next update. All HuPharma minus the aromasin.

Training is going VERY well. In that part of prep where things are clicking. My fav part of prep bc you’re slowly changing and workouts are awesome, not bloated like off season when you lethargic and full all the time.

Any questions fire away!

Still a Ok amount of food. Looking forward to see you progress through the weeks.

What's your training 'style'?

I see you added nolvadex, having Some trouble with gyno?

Might give primo a shot myself.

Sorry about the lack of updates here lately guys. Things have been crazy busy with work but nonetheless the work is still getting done and we are on track...

A couple minor changes from last Friday’s update with my coach. We dropped about 10g of carbs and about 10g of fat out of my meal plan. Current macros..

Pro 325g
Carbs 280g
Fat 60g

Cardio is still 5 x 35 min on an incline treadmill.

Gear is as follows (just added 25mg winni) not much changed
Test - 750mg
Primo - 400mg
Mast - 350mg
Tren - 150mg
Winni - 25mg ED
GH - 4iu
Aromasin - 12.5mg ED
Nolva - 20mg

Still a Ok amount of food. Looking forward to see you progress through the weeks.

What's your training 'style'?

I see you added nolvadex, having Some trouble with gyno?

Might give primo a shot myself.

I always use 20mg Nolva on any cycle. Maybe I didn’t add it at the top. Just there to prevent yes but it also work on different estrogen pathways then AI’s do. No gyno symptoms.

My training style is different for upper and lower. Mainly bc of old knee issues. Upper body you could call me high intensity and low volume. I track certain lifts (minus arm training). Lower body I loosely track lifts and purposely do a bit more volume bc of the knees and my legs respond better to that. I also only do lifts for all body parts that I respond best to. What I mean by that if I do a warm up or two on an exercise and I’m not pumped or can’t feel a great contraction I don’t do it. Been doing this long enough I know what exercise are safe an effective for my goals. Sometimes I’ll revist an exercise down the road and will get better connection. So I never completely right an exercise off.

Been trying to upload a new pic all day but it’s not letting me. Oh well.

So woke up a tad flat. Been run down from some hard workouts, long days of work, and 3 straight nights of crappy sleep. Luckily last night got a good 7 hours in so I’m going to continue to take steps to ensure my sleep quality.

That being said you could see it it my update pics this morning. So we made a few changes. Too far out to be flat so we added back in some carbs and pulled a bit of fat. Today was an off day from gym and my food stays the same regardless of training or not for now so it’s kinda like a mini refeed my 2 off days. Changes below.

Macros
Pro - 325g
Carbs - 315g
Fats - 45g

Cardio now 5 x 40 mins

Supps - same

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351