Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS     Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription       CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
View Poll Results: Whats your favourite fat burner
clenbuterol 13 18.31%
albuterol 1 1.41%
t3 8 11.27%
ephedrine 15 21.13%
dnp 27 38.03%
other? please state 7 9.86%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree33Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-09-2016, 07:04 AM
Kilo Klub Member

How about synthroid and yo hcl?
Old 12-09-2016, 07:08 AM
Registered Member

a gram a week of tren acetate 700mg a wk of masteron prop and 5 ius ed hgh. by far the most shredded iv ever been. never did any fucking cardio either
Old 12-09-2016, 07:59 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutToLunch View Post
Please expand

t3 is catabolic af

Idc what anyone says... dnp is way better for fat loss and much less catabolic
Phidias, kscowboy, Frito and 1 others like this.
Old 12-09-2016, 08:38 AM
Kilo Klub Member

I hear Albuterol + Mirabegron is a nice alternative to taking Clen. They are respectively Selective Beta 2 + 3 agonists with a half life that allows you to sleep well.
Old 12-09-2016, 09:05 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_cornelius View Post
I hear Albuterol + Mirabegron is a nice alternative to taking Clen. They are respectively Selective Beta 2 + 3 agonists with a half life that allows you to sleep well.

The dosage needed for effect of mirabegron is like 200+mg, no?
At its current state, it would be cost prohibitive. Once it goes generic, I was going to try it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-09-2016, 09:29 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by noswttea4u View Post
The dosage needed for effect of mirabegron is like 200+mg, no?
At its current state, it would be cost prohibitive. Once it goes generic, I was going to try it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It depends. Most people take Clen in such a way that it no longer functions selectively. The selectivity of affinity is all about the concentration levels. Sure you can always take so much Clen that Clen also becomes a Beta 3 agonist and even dips into the Beta1. That's what most people do anyways.

A lot of people claim that Clen is superior (aside from potency) because it is easier for it to hit the Beta 3 receptors.

You could always start with some cheap Albuterol and slowly add some Mirabegron at current prescription dosages. I know that's only fifty, still I would prefer 100mg

But the mirabegron is just to selectively hit the beta3's. You're not likely to notice a huge whole-body increase in metabolism just from taking it, unless you jack up the dosages, and in that case, it's just abuse. And in that case I'd recommend you just stick meth instead.
11111 likes this.
Old 12-10-2016, 01:27 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_cornelius View Post
It depends. Most people take Clen in such a way that it no longer functions selectively. The selectivity of affinity is all about the concentration levels. Sure you can always take so much Clen that Clen also becomes a Beta 3 agonist and even dips into the Beta1. That's what most people do anyways.

A lot of people claim that Clen is superior (aside from potency) because it is easier for it to hit the Beta 3 receptors.

You could always start with some cheap Albuterol and slowly add some Mirabegron at current prescription dosages. I know that's only fifty, still I would prefer 100mg

But the mirabegron is just to selectively hit the beta3's. You're not likely to notice a huge whole-body increase in metabolism just from taking it, unless you jack up the dosages, and in that case, it's just abuse. And in that case I'd recommend you just stick meth instead.
great info in this thread, thank you so much for your views so far.
Lots of ideas here too.

OUR EXCLUSIVE RUSSIANSTARPEPTIDES PRODUCTS

TITAN DHT GEL 12%, 20% AND 35%

ADDERALL

DHT HEPTANOATE 50MG/ML

TEST E 300MG

HADES TRANSDERMAL DNP

ZOI RU58841 HAIR TREATMENT

ZOOF ANTI ACNE TREATMENT now with tranexamic acid

BMP7 HEIGHT FORMULA

TITAN XL NATURAL PENIS GROWTH

TRANSDERMAL PGE1

EPHEDRINE 30MG tabs

PHERA-PLEX

11-oxo

HULK (LOCALISED MUSCLE ANABOLISM)

OSTARINE, MK, CARDARINE, GROWBOL

ANAVAR, WINSTROL, PROVIRON

CAVERJECT

GENTROPIN

DNP

HUGE SALE NOW ON!!

follow us on fb

https://m.facebook.com/russ.ianstar.90

www.russianstarpeptides.com

[email protected]
Old 12-10-2016, 03:02 PM
Kilo Klub Member

T3 makes Me feel ill....DNP all the way
Mortalcombat likes this.
Old 12-10-2016, 05:43 PM
Registered Member

Dnp is king

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
Old 12-10-2016, 07:24 PM
Kilo Klub Member

DNP is king but made me sicker than a dog I will NEVER Take it again.

T3 is amazing with a few diet tweaks , I didnt burn any muscle this last time on it (T3)

Ephedra makes me feel and breath like superman, but i crash later in day

yohimbine is great for adipose tissue around the core area for me it goes quick and no crash with it but its mild feeling, however it does increase my RESTING heart rate.

I also take MACA
OutToLunch likes this.
Old 12-11-2016, 06:22 AM
Kilo Klub Member

best results for me have been without dnp. and it's simply because i just can't perform at the level i normally would once a high-ish dose of dnp is added into the equation. yes, i have done very well with the half dozen dnp cycles i run, but man i really hate using it. it kills my social life completely, and its so draining energy wise that my workouts can suffer badly. cardio really sucks, and i'm slightly weaker on my lifts.

i looked better than my best and longest dnp cycle on a 90 day run of 700 tren, 100mg var, 50mcg of t3, and albuterol (cant remember the dose, but 3x daily + antihistimine) - but tren and t3 are also hard to run together in their own right, without discipline or a great appetite suppressant, the carb cravings were terrible. my diet stays tigther on dnp because of the obvious, cheating leads to terrible suffering in the form of sweating and heat.

both have their pros and cons. just never run tren+t3+dnp at the same time if you're smart, that's the toughest time i've ever had in all of my cycling experience.

Last edited by epoxy; 12-11-2016 at 06:24 AM.
Old 12-11-2016, 08:23 AM
Registered Member

I've used just about everything on that list and was always a huge clen fan because the weeks I was on were night and day from the weeks I wasn't when competing years ago. However, tried DNP about 2 years ago and it blew it away.....was flat out amazing.
Old 12-11-2016, 08:38 AM
Kilo Klub Member

just started metformin and am shiting my brains out post meals

ephedra is great wish it was more easily available, I see the wierdest things and peptides on peoples list but never ephedra

Last edited by Muay Thai; 12-11-2016 at 08:41 AM.
Old 12-11-2016, 09:58 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muay Thai View Post
DNP is king but made me sicker than a dog I will NEVER Take it again.

T3 is amazing with a few diet tweaks , I didnt burn any muscle this last time on it (T3)

Ephedra makes me feel and breath like superman, but i crash later in day

yohimbine is great for adipose tissue around the core area for me it goes quick and no crash with it but its mild feeling, however it does increase my RESTING heart rate.

I also take MACA
Yohimbine works great, but gives shaky hands. Crazy since I'm not sensitive to Ephedra and Caffeine.
Old 12-11-2016, 10:06 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Anyone else have issues using Yohimbine?
Old 12-11-2016, 10:09 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphextwin View Post
Anyone else have issues using Yohimbine?
You mean besides the fact that it gives me chills and makes me feel like my heart is gonna explode? lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Old 12-11-2016, 10:56 AM
Kilo Klub Member

It's definitely not a good idea to take it later in the afternoon. The chills are not any big deal..my heart doesn't really race much while on it, but hands get just as shaky as when I take clen.
Old 12-11-2016, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by someday View Post
I've used just about everything on that list and was always a huge clen fan because the weeks I was on were night and day from the weeks I wasn't when competing years ago. However, tried DNP about 2 years ago and it blew it away.....was flat out amazing.

I see what you did there
bg091593 likes this.
Old 12-11-2016, 08:01 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
eat steel cut oats/oatmeal but get fiber in system when taking metformin. that should immediately help with your bowel movements. any big glucose spiked meals will get you in the bathroom and after one or two months your system will acclimate to that. eventually it will surprise you with weight loss and i don't mean from the shits.

just keep in mind all the other good metformin does in regards to cancer prevention.
Old 12-12-2016, 12:44 AM

Quote:

ephedra is great wish it was more easily available, I see the wierdest things and peptides on peoples list but never ephedra

I agree, I am big on Clen but a real ECA stack would be great if Ephedra was more available.

Lead Monster Labs Rep
Flex5 at checkout
Or 2 free test prop with orders over $300
Add "2 free test prop $300 flex promo" in notes
Mymonsterlabs.com

Code "Flex10" for 10% off
orders over $200
MyMonsterLabs.com

Tags
albuterol, clen, dnp, ephedrine, t3