over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo vs EQ...worth the money

Slowmoe

Registered
These two compounds seem very similar in results. I understand primo is a “cleaner” compound, but for instance during a cut/ recomp. Say, 250mg test 600mg eq/primo. What difference in body composition changes can you expect between the two compounds?

EQ wasn't worth how it fucked my bloodwork so bad, specifically cell counts.

EQ wasn't worth how it fucked my bloodwork so bad, specifically cell counts.

EQ never really inflated my hematocrit like everyone makes it out to, but Tren sure did. I think steroids that are highly androgenic have more of an affect on that, but I am not certain. Maybe someone else might know about that.

These two compounds seem very similar in results. I understand primo is a “cleaner” compound, but for instance during a cut/ recomp. Say, 250mg test 600mg eq/primo. What difference in body composition changes can you expect between the two compounds?

I have used primo quite a bit and eq. As far as which one I woukd recommed at that dosage Id say hands down primo.. I feel great on primo and the effects are very different between the two.. They are both DHB derivitives but not the same in effects in my opinion.. EQ at that dose made me feel pretty lethargic and generally crappy.. Not primo.. Much better look and well being..

primo gives my muscles a sweet roundness and makes me feel and look great

no experience with eq but primo is a def a fav

Eq gives me anxiety and primo doesnt. For that it is worth the extra money. I dont want to highjack the thread, but I have another primo question that ill ask separately.

primo gives my muscles a sweet roundness and makes me feel and look great

no experience with eq but primo is a def a fav

At what kind of dosage?

I love primo. How it makes me feel and the look it gives. I dislike EQ, don’t feel good and don’t notice much at all. Currently on 250mg test and 500mg Primo.

I love primo. How it makes me feel and the look it gives. I dislike EQ, don’t feel good and don’t notice much at all. Currently on 250mg test and 500mg Primo.

Curious how many weeks are you into it and your progress so far. Im on 250 test cyp amd 800 primo - 5 weeks in and up about 10lbs. This is my first primo run, strength gains have been better than expected.

Curious how many weeks are you into it and your progress so far. Im on 250 test cyp amd 800 primo - 5 weeks in and up about 10lbs. This is my first primo run, strength gains have been better than expected.

I was first running 900mg test/300mg tren/600mg primo for a few weeks but dropped out of a meet. Began cruise on 250mg test/500mg primo, been about 2 weeks. I've gone down in weight but calories are lower..

I have used primo quite a bit and eq. As far as which one I woukd recommed at that dosage Id say hands down primo.. I feel great on primo and the effects are very different between the two.. They are both DHB derivitives but not the same in effects in my opinion.. EQ at that dose made me feel pretty lethargic and generally crappy.. Not primo.. Much better look and well being..
Could you elaborate on how these drugs affected your bloodwork?

I've taken both at that level and I VASTLY prefer primo over EQ (as a matter of fact at ANY dosage level).

There is no comparison. Primo is side effect free for the most part for me. Just good clean gains, recovery times decrease, bodyfat is easier to keep in check while gaining mass. My BP actually drops a little on primo. On EQ my HCT goes up to dangerous levels, I bloat unless I add in AIs (which I hate taking), BP gets dangerous high, I get disturbances in my sleep (sleeplessness and nightmares)....its garbage.

If Primo didn't exist I'd be on 70mg of testosterone and IGF/GH only, but thankfully it exists and I can run 200-700mg/week as I see fit :)

Last edited:
Could you elaborate on how these drugs affected your bloodwork?

My last blood work on primo was fine.. Even running it at 500 mgs and test at 200 mg.. Hdl was low at 27 but it's always low.. Never had blood work on EQ but the general poor feeling I get while on and the anxiety I have to deal with ( known side effect of Eq) tells me my blood work would be a bit worse

I've taken both at that level and I VASTLY prefer primo over EQ (as a matter of fact at ANY dosage level).

There is no comparison. Primo is side effect free for the most part for me. Just good clean gains, recovery times decrease, bodyfat is easier to keep in check while gaining mass. My BP actually drops a little on primo. On EQ my HCT goes up to dangerous levels, I bloat unless I add in AIs (which I hate taking), BP gets dangerous high, I get disturbances in my sleep (sleeplessness and nightmares)....its garbage.

If Primo didn't exist I'd be on 70mg of testosterone and IGF/GH only, but thankfully it exists and I can run 200-700mg/week as I see fit :)

You see effects at only 200mg?

At what dosage do you start seeing a significant increase in fullness?

Last edited:
They aren't the same what so ever. Primo= #1 Bolan=anabolic!!
Get good quality brand name, not UG shit. Start at 300 and ramp up to 600 for first time. Easy way is to run it for 16 weeks. Stacks really well with just about anything. I love running it with anavar, Masteron, winstrol, and Tren hex.

You see effects at only 200mg?

At what dosage do you start seeing a significant increase in fullness?

lol, a significant increase in fullness from primo? wtf

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1