over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Australian bodybuilder died invading someone's home

maldorf

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
It`s Australia... wouldn`t surprise me if the homeowner was charged with excessive force. Some other countries feel criminals, home invaders have rights too. My house he woulda been shot... excessively

It`s Australia... wouldn`t surprise me if the homeowner was charged with excessive force. Some other countries feel criminals, home invaders have rights too. My house he woulda been shot... excessively

In the UK home invaders have even claimed compensation (successfully) after getting beat up when the home owner caught them :banghead:

Yeah, if I saw a stranger in my house in the middle of the night chances are I would shoot first and ask questions later. of course guns are banned in Australia though, for the most part if I understand correctly.

Criminals should not have rights like this. I guess if you technically killed the mofo and got rid of the body there’s pretty much no way of knowing where that person went unless they found the body, Cause who would know to search your house for DNA you don’t even know the guy most likely

Criminals should not have rights like this. I guess if you technically killed the mofo and got rid of the body there’s pretty much no way of knowing where that person went unless they found the body, Cause who would know to search your house for DNA you don’t even know the guy most likely

Dexter is that you?

61MbyNibsCL._SY679_.jpg

folks can break into your house and the homeowner can be prosecuted for "excessive force" if they kill the fucker....
yet, in merica, there's gay and trans panic law.
which states, if you think a gay/trans person hit on you. u can beat them TO DEATH and no be prosecuted...
"hey, he/she came on to me, so i beat them to death. not my fault!"
and it's legal.

Cocain is a hell of a drug..... Just saying [emoji849]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

folks can break into your house and the homeowner can be prosecuted for "excessive force" if they kill the fucker....
which states, if you think a gay/trans person hit on you. u can beat them TO DEATH and no be prosecuted...
and it's legal.

if someone beats someone up cuz they get hit on, that person is a fucking loser and should go to jail and be the new bitch in the cell.
-F2S

and it's legal.
Nonsense, 1 min of googling would tell you that it's an obscure legal defense tactic used by some lawyers in the past. A similar kind of argument regarding the defendant having a mental breakdown lead to one person' charges to be reduced to 2nd degree murder, but in no way does it make things legal :confused: In more recent cases the argument has been rejected by juries altogether.

Nonsense, 1 min of googling would tell you that it's an obscure legal defense tactic used by some lawyers in the past. A similar kind of argument regarding the defendant having a mental breakdown lead to one person' charges to be reduced to 2nd degree murder, but in no way does it make things legal :confused: In more recent cases the argument has been rejected by juries altogether.

Exactly. I think in most states that would be called a hate crime and they would be prosecuted to the fullest extent.

Yeah, if I saw a stranger in my house in the middle of the night chances are I would shoot first and ask questions later. of course guns are banned in Australia though, for the most part if I understand correctly.

Actually very easy to get a gun licence in Australia if you don't have a criminal record. Only ban is semi auto rifles and pump/semi shotguns, but as a primary producer I can still get a licence for them.

The big difference is our storage laws. Guns in safe and ammo in separate locked box at all times. So a bit hard to justify being under immediate threat and being able to get them unlocked. Still most get away with shooting intruders in their house here and only get done if they shoot someone that's outside the house, from inside or go outside to confront or chase them to shoot.

Last edited:
^^^^ pump shotguns banned??!!?! That’s our bread and butter over here. No better home defense gun imo...So over/unders are ok along with bolt action rifles? What about hand guns?

^^^^ pump shotguns banned??!!?! That’s our bread and butter over here. No better home defense gun imo...So over/unders are ok along with bolt action rifles? What about hand guns?

I was wondering that too, handguns? I thought all guns were banned and exceptions were made if you needed it for your job or something to that extent. Good to know that they aren't banned altogether.

We can have straight pull and lever actions as well.

Pistols we can have, but have to do approximately 6 competition shoots a year and can only use at the gun club in most of Australia, Queensland farmers are still just able to get pistols for on farm use last I heard. Magazine capacity on pistols is limited to 10 rounds for all but security industry/police.

We can have straight pull and lever actions as well.

Pistols we can have, but have to do approximately 6 competition shoots a year and can only use at the gun club in most of Australia, Queensland farmers are still just able to get pistols for on farm use last I heard. Magazine capacity on pistols is limited to 10 rounds for all but security industry/police.

So I guess having my Glock with 17 rounds here at home and never have done a competition wouldn't fly? So I would be a law breaker owning the gun?

and it's legal.

Theres no such gay trans law. Wtf

So I guess having my Glock with 17 rounds here at home and never have done a competition wouldn't fly? So I would be a law breaker owning the gun?

Yeah, that wouldn't be kosher in down under. Used to be.

My next rifle build is going to push it for approval here. Lilja over there make a .435 barrel blank (425 W.R.), I'm pairing it with a Barnard GP50 action. Then getting a custom Dave Manson chamber reamer made to my specifications, it's a 50bmg necked down to. 435 with no reduction in powder capacity. It will make a cheytec 408 look like a toy gun.

Theres no such gay trans law. Wtf

Is where I live, almost though I might have to use it as a defence a couple times at the local nude beach. Dam those gays ain't shy. I was like is that how we make women feel, made me think.

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018-06-05/more-calls-sa-gay-provocation-defence-to-go/9837486

Yeah, that wouldn't be kosher in down under. Used to be.

My next rifle build is going to push it for approval here. Lilja over there make a .435 barrel blank (425 W.R.), I'm pairing it with a Barnard GP50 action. Then getting a custom Dave Manson chamber reamer made to my specifications, it's a 50bmg necked down to. 435 with no reduction in powder capacity. It will make a cheytec 408 look like a toy gun.

Is where I live, almost though I might have to use it as a defence a couple times at the local nude beach. Dam those gays ain't shy. I was like is that how we make women feel, made me think.

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018-06-05/more-calls-sa-gay-provocation-defence-to-go/9837486

Sounds like you know your guns. I don't know much, only that I support our second amendment and I want at least one gun in our house for protection. I enjoy shooting it once in awhile.

I like your description of how you felt at the beach. Ive had similar at bars when I was younger and felt the same way. It is really gross, and helped me to maybe just a bit understand how some ladies feel at times.

and it's legal.

you have to be a fucking moron to believe this BS

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws