over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

provironProv question

joos23

Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Is 50mg of proviron daily enough to use as an anti estrogen with 200mg test weekly?

I see alot of you guys using masteron/proviron for an anti estrogen.

Is 50mg of proviron daily enough to use as an anti estrogen with 200mg test weekly?

I see alot of you guys using masteron/proviron for an anti estrogen.

It is really not a substitute for Anti Estrogen. At 200mg, you should take Anastrozle 2-3 times a week. Most simply don't know what their estrogen sensitivity is initially. You can do just 25 mg of Proviron to boost and free the test.
Its true however, that when using masteron, proviron and winny you need less anti E and some may not need any dependent on their test dose. Now if using one of those substances with no Test at all, then no need for AI.

I dunno about proviron but primo crashed my e2 at 600 a week and 200 test. There's something to the dht derivatives and estrogen control

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

No one can answer this for you definitively. Some people don't need an AI on 200mg test. Some people need a substantial amount of AI on 200mg of test...

Also, your individual reponse to proviron will play a role.

It is really not a substitute for Anti Estrogen. At 200mg, you should take Anastrozle 2-3 times a week. Most simply don't know what their estrogen sensitivity is initially. You can do just 25 mg of Proviron to boost and free the test.
Its true however, that when using masteron, proviron and winny you need less anti E and some may not need any dependent on their test dose. Now if using one of those substances with no Test at all, then no need for AI.

You almost contradict yourself in your first 3 sentences man. Because the bolded statement is wiiiildly individual...but then you say most don't know their estro to begin with. Sooo why would they want to take Ana 2-3 times a week if they don't know? If you've ready anything Dante has posted lately, FAR TOO MANY of us are holding down our estro for no apparent reason. Lots of new info and science out there about TRT and estrogen control that's going against what most of us have thought for the past decade or so. And honestly, I know far more guys who DON'T NEED ANY AI on 100-200mg of test than who do. Once again, very individual.

You almost contradict yourself in your first 3 sentences man. Because the bolded statement is wiiiildly individual...but then you say most don't know their estro to begin with. Sooo why would they want to take Ana 2-3 times a week if they don't know? If you've ready anything Dante has posted lately, FAR TOO MANY of us are holding down our estro for no apparent reason. Lots of new info and science out there about TRT and estrogen control that's going against what most of us have thought for the past decade or so. And honestly, I know far more guys who DON'T NEED ANY AI on 100-200mg of test than who do. Once again, very individual.

Im one that doesnt need an ai on 250mg/week, if I take adex its only 0.25 e3d.

In my thirty's Iwas doing 1 gram enanthate a week for 10 weeks and never needed an AI.I only used 10mg nolvadex last 4 weeks precontest to help harden up.

Call me crazy..but get blood work and check. :eek:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner