over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I do luv my tren

1bigmofo

Registered
XXX 200mg (Tren H+Tren E+Tren A)
lookin to pick some of this up and runnin it with a smidgen of test E. Was thinkin 1ml E3 or E4 day. not sure how the sides will be from the Ace since im not running it ED or E2D. Have not run a blend of tren b4 and have been tren free for about 1 year now. Any thoughts. thnx

Considering there is tren A in the blend, I would consider injecting EOD. Summer is right around the corner. The tren will make you look great, and totally sweat your ass off....lol

It Is Tren Season!!!
Get Rocked Up Now so your ready for the Primo run when the Summer Heat Hits!

XXX 200mg (Tren H+Tren E+Tren A)
lookin to pick some of this up and runnin it with a smidgen of test E. Was thinkin 1ml E3 or E4 day. not sure how the sides will be from the Ace since im not running it ED or E2D. Have not run a blend of tren b4 and have been tren free for about 1 year now. Any thoughts. thnx

You need tren suspension in there. Haha can’t forget about the fast acting brother of tren ace. 🤣
Now that I’m old and my views reflect being old AF, I’d say 1cc/week is plenty to get shredded for summer if you eat right. 👍😀

man that seems like a stupid blend.
makes bout as much sense as sus250
blends are fancy tho:rolleyes:
-F2S

-F2S

Have you tried it? If its not ur cup of tea then kool. It's far from stupid though. I respond really well to tren and the sides for me are minimal, night sweat is the most predominant, but very bearable. And as far as sust. 250...E3D is great. FYI...with your type of feedback, I don't think your fit to serve this community...u make about as much sense as Nancy Pelosi.

A sponsor gave me a couple vials of tri-tren last year and I used it and had good results. I injected it EOD.

-F2S
I probably would have worded that differently, but I do agree with you as its not my cup of tea either.

Have you tried it? If its not ur cup of tea then kool. It's far from stupid though. I respond really well to tren and the sides for me are minimal, night sweat is the most predominant, but very bearable. And as far as sust. 250...E3D is great. FYI...with your type of feedback, I don't think your fit to serve this community...u make about as much sense as Nancy Pelosi.

notice a pro liked my comment so ease up.

but i'd love to hear why blending a short ester with a long ester is necasssary or how is it beneficial...? it doesnt make any sense. so how are the long esters in the sus necassary if you are shooting every 3rd day lmao:D
-F

I probably would have worded that differently, but I do agree with you as its not my cup of tea either.

i just dont see the logic in them at all. the longer the ester typically more bloat and sides. so why would i want to take sus250? especially if i am gonna have to shoot it eod anyway? may as well just be shooting prop and have less bloat n sides.
-F2S

Made my best gains Ever on a Sust Run....
Along with Deca...Another long Ester!
Some bloat on anything, just like Women! lol

just something to consider..

typically long esters can be dosed much higher that short esters
^^^so for some, long esters are the only "logical" way to get the dose when it's high(er)
example:
1400mg TEST
PROP=14mL/wk
ENANTH=5-6mL/wk
^^^big diff

..that said, it's also easier to "accumulate" the AAS and end up taking too much when you'r working with long esters and haven't quite "zeroed in" on what what you/your body can handle

i have used fast esters almost exclusively in the beginning
..but for some time now, i use both in their APPROPRIATE place

IME; ENANTH n' CYP are both best served E3D or less ..ACE/PROP/PP are ED esters

notice a pro liked my comment so ease up.

but i'd love to hear why blending a short ester with a long ester is necasssary or how is it beneficial...? it doesnt make any sense. so how are the long esters in the sus necassary if you are shooting every 3rd day lmao:D
-F
if u want the benefits of ur compound now then u have the short ester while at the same time u are getting ur long ester up to a therapuetic and beneficial level so that when u switch over to just the long ester ur not waiting another 3 to 4 weeks for that solo long ester to do its thing. it mitigates pinning ED or E2D for long periods and its more cost efficient to buy a blend, instead of buying 3 seperately and lastly u may not want to push 3cc into ur glutes, lats or quads like u would have to if u combined all 3 seperately. Thats how i like MY cup of tea.

Made my best gains Ever on a Sust Run....
Along with Deca...Another long Ester!
Some bloat on anything, just like Women! lol

I agree. Sustanon was First test I ever used a few decades ago and I blew up on it at 2 amps a week. Gained like 25-30 lbs. I’m Running it right now and loving it. Iv never been much into using different ester blends but I do like sustanon.

Sorry for sounding so negative above in original post

Wasnt my best day and i think my frustrations got best of me and i sound like an ass in that post. Sorry if i sounded disrespectful 1 BIGMOFO.
-F2S

Good on ya, F2S. it takes a mature man to admit maybe he was outta line. You definitely are fit to serve this forum. A lot of what you said does certainly make sense but there are also arguments to the contrary.

Wasnt my best day and i think my frustrations got best of me and i sound like an ass in that post. Sorry if i sounded disrespectful 1 BIGMOFO.
-F2S
Had those days before too brother...no worries. All here for the same reason... we may just have different ways of gettin there!

From everything I hear there is more and more evidence that daily or every other day injections cause the least sides as there are less ups and downs. I also hear similar discussion with blends. So daily or EOD injects of a blend are not a bad thing. Mg per mg it shouldn't matter on dosage really. I had neve bloated more with long esters. I pretty much bloated the same from any test ester. The leaner I was the less I bloated.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear