Summer 2019

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
I was bulking and it was going great but I just lost motivation which is not like me. I always train hard but started eating loads of cereal and started suffering from digestion issues. Some nights the distention was crazy bad. It's time to start feeling good and dropping some weight in all the right places. I do this for fun so if I am not feeling good it's pointless.

I started a keto diet today just for a change and to challenge myself. My main aim is to get my waist down and hopefully I can knock off approx 3 inches in the next few weeks. I will make adjustments a long the way and will reintroduce carbs at some point. So for the foreseeable future my meals will consist of the following foods:

Beef Mince
Chicken
Steak
Whole Eggs
Salmon
Avocados
Salad
Broccoli and Green beans etc.
Mixed nuts (pecans, walnuts, macadamias, almonds)
90%+ Dark Chocolate
Low net carb berries such as blackberries and raspberries.
EVOO, EVCO etc.

I recently started a new cycle and started at 30mg test p, 20mg tren a and 20mg mast p per day. I am now up to 40mg test p, 30mg tren a and 30mg mast p. I also added in avar at 40mg preworkout a few days ago. I won't go much higher simply due to the sides going against results. I have to be careful with tren and I feel crap on higher test. I am thinking max doses of approx 50mg test p, 50mg tren a, 40mg mast p and 60mg avar. I have 1 kit of Genotrope and I wish I could run 5iu+ per day but I simply get too tired on it. I will add in 1iu very soon and see how I am at that dose in 2 weeks. Last time 4iu then 2iu per day was too much for me. I will probably add in LR3 later in the summer as it's the one thing I can high dose with great results and minimal side effects.

Training has been brutal recently and a Push, Pull, Leg routine. Bascially going as heavy as possible in different rep ranges but usually between 6-15 for most working sets. I will start something new soon I just need to draw it up and I will post all the details very soon. Below is what legs looked like yesterday. Please note I wanted to hit calves extra hard that day and I also trained in a gym that has a great seated leg curl so I decided to focus just on that movement for hams. My new split will have legs split up in the week which I prefer for me.

Seated Calf Raises... 4 working sets with the last being a massive drop set.
Standing Calf Raises... 4 working sets with the last being a drop set (1 drop halving the weight but doubling the reps).
Tibialis Raises... 1 working set.
Glute Raises... 1 working set for each side.
Seated Hamstring Curl... 4 working sets with the last being a massive drop set.
Hack Squat (2 different foot placements) supersetted with Leg Extensions... 4 working sets.

I am using 3ml synthetine at the moment and I plan to add in syntheselen soon. Obviously no carbs and no slin either for the next few weeks. I have 2 bottles of synthelator to play about with at the end and will do before and after pics for that. Syntherol will be added as I want my arms to really stand out especially as I get leaner and leaner. More on that later.

Whey protein has started to bloat me more so I may just do EAA's only and will drink them between all meals. I have loads of different brands coming and will post about that when I receive. I also have various preworkouts coming to play about with as well. I don't use many fatburners (synthetine and tren are great) but I do have some Animal Cuts in my cupboard and used 1 pack preworkout today.

It's time to get ripped. Here is a pic I had taken earlier in the gym after training back...

317b761.jpg

Last edited:
You have a plan...
WORK IT!

Don't stress the little stuff. We all fall off the diet from time to time.

You have a plan...
WORK IT!

Don't stress the little stuff. We all fall off the diet from time to time.

Did you see my distention thread? Definitely not little :)o) but sure just temporary and nothing serious :D As you post I have a plan so just stick to it and there should be some crazy changes over the next few months. My main aim is to feel good though as I noticed over the last few months my energy levels have been really bad. Dropping some fat/water should help with that though. The 40mg avar I just added in a few days ago has made a big difference too.

Keto diet is incredible for what you are trying to do now. I feel great on keto personally and lab work always comes back great. Hdl being the biggest beneficiary.

Im the same as you with cereal. Love the shit but it bloats me. It seems like anything that tastes good bloats me fierce.

I would say if you have access to grass finished bone broth to add it. Zucchini always helps keep me full too.

Good luck. Would love to see what changes you can make in 3 to 4 weeks.

I'm, a keto fan too.

Good luck pal.

Side note - you keep mentioning digestive issues and bloating, perhaps you can try MA new supp which is specifically for digestion and bloating.

I'm sure you already have a plethora of supps your consuming already, but this supp looks promising.

Just a thought.

Zucchini always helps keep me full too.

+1, I discovered it a few weeks ago thanks to a client that I put on a diet. With green vegetables you will always get it right, but it is always good to have variety and not eat broccoli always. During the last months I ate broccoli in 5 of my 6 meals, damn.:eek:

Last edited:
I'm, a keto fan too.

Good luck pal.

Side note - you keep mentioning digestive issues and bloating, perhaps you can try MA new supp which is specifically for digestion and bloating.

I'm sure you already have a plethora of supps your consuming already, but this supp looks promising.

Just a thought.

Thanks. I noticed that the other week in the peptide section and recall a few ingredients. I have experimented with various herbal products over the years. I actually have some ginger root extract and artichoke extract in my kitchen. Both can be very useful for various things. They actually do various liquid extracts in glass vials in the pharmacies over here. It definitely looks like a solid product for digestion (etc). I have tried various digestive products and have some good ones I use. Although none of them will stop me getting bloated from some of the meals I was eating because it's simply impossible. They can help a lot but it's a bit like a guy using all the cholesterol supps available whilst also on 300mg avar per day and wondering why his HDL is low :D I was having meals that contain 200-300g carbs for example.

My body is not used to not having carbs and I have already flattened out (all over) but feel good. My waist was much smaller when I woke up today. I actually started this diet a bit early and wasn't fully prepared. Just going to the shops now to top up on some needed supplies. I am really eager to get all my EAA's. They will keep me satisfied due to the various flavours and it's an easy way to ensure I keep my fluid intake very high. In the meantime I am drinking water and occasional synthepure shakes. I also have various digestive and herbal teas as well. Certain herbal teas can be fantastic for bloat especially when consumed after/between meals.

I decided to do keto mainly just for the challenge and for something different for me. Things are good but I did struggle today. I don't have an issue with sticking to the diet merely my energy levels. I went shopping and felt like I could drop at any time. I have been good most of the day though and I know I will get better over the next few days. I took a serving of Animal Cuts in the afternoon which helped a lot with my energy levels.

I have flattened out but the vascularity has come out loads in my arms. The details are starting to show in my forearms as well. One bad thing is my lower back went when I was putting on ym shoes. Nothing serious but a warning sign. So strictly no rack pulls for a few weeks and I will make sure I stretch it out daily. I didn't stretch it properly after training back the day before which was stupid of me.

I quickly designed a new training plan but will post it 2moro as it's late now. I will adjust it is needed but it looks good. It's very individualized for my current goals. More on that tomorrow though. Today was a push day and due to my tender lower back kept it all to machines and barbells...

HS Machine Press... 2 working sets using wide and narrow grips.
Machine Pec Deck... 1 working set which was full weight rack for max reps then half the weight for double the reps (rest paused).
Incline Barbell Press... 1 working set of higher reps.
HS Shoulder Press... 1 working set for 6 reps.
Machine Lateral Raises... 1 working drop set (half weight double the reps).
Machine Shoulder Press... 1 working drop set (half weight double the reps).
Close Grip Bench Press... 1 working set with 3pps.
Machine Tri-cep Extension... 2 working sets with 15 secs rest between sets.
Stretches.

I wouldn't usually do so many drop sets but felt like pushing the intensity.

Pre workout was 3ml synthetine, 40mg avar and 1 serving of 5%'s Full as Fuck. Intra workout was 3 scoops EAA's containing 300mg caffeine (My Protein).

I am still waiting on my new aminos and preworkouts. I forgot about the My Protein ones but can't have them through the day due to the caffeine content. I found them in my cupboard and they expired 18 months ago but are really good sipped intra workout to keep energy maximized throughout.

I absolutely thrive on keto. I feel amazing, light and lean, and have what seems like boundless energy once I truly become fat adapted. My body works on a dual fuel dynamic now; muscle glycogen is still there from refeed days if I need it even though I'm still in ketosis, other than that, I'm running mostly on fat.

If you're suffering keto flu symptoms, the advice I give everyone is to initially start the diet with fats on the heavy side until your body becomes more used to it. None of the therapeutic keto macros, i.e. 80% fat, but still higher than "bodybuilder keto". Until you become adapted, not shying away from heavier fat intake is crucial for success on the diet for those who have a little trouble starting. Make sure your electrolytes are up to par, as well, and adequate hydration is a given. Your fat sources are ideal, but for at least a week or so, I'd recommend focusing more on that and not worrying so much about total calories for the time being.

Hey bud I don’t know how many times a week you lifting, but if I’m doing 3 on 1 off I like going PULL/push/legs/off. I can’t do a good leg workout after a heavy back day due to fatigue. But if your doing a different frequency it won’t matter as the rotation will eventually habe a back and leg day together.

I love that split. Tried it a dozen different ways. I also like

Back/tris
Legs
Chest/biceps
Off.

If you want to focus on arms

I absolutely thrive on keto. I feel amazing, light and lean, and have what seems like boundless energy once I truly become fat adapted. My body works on a dual fuel dynamic now; muscle glycogen is still there from refeed days if I need it even though I'm still in ketosis, other than that, I'm running mostly on fat.

If you're suffering keto flu symptoms, the advice I give everyone is to initially start the diet with fats on the heavy side until your body becomes more used to it. None of the therapeutic keto macros, i.e. 80% fat, but still higher than "bodybuilder keto". Until you become adapted, not shying away from heavier fat intake is crucial for success on the diet for those who have a little trouble starting. Make sure your electrolytes are up to par, as well, and adequate hydration is a given. Your fat sources are ideal, but for at least a week or so, I'd recommend focusing more on that and not worrying so much about total calories for the time being.

This is what I have been doing. I think my body just needs to get used to it. I will only just be turning over to running on fats as well. I haven't had much appetite for meat recently so my fat has been even higher due to that. Most of my protein has come from whole eggs. I have been eating quite a lot of mixed nuts (higher fat content variety) plus 2 avocado's every day. Definitely been having 70%+ fat but the protein will upped soon. Once I receive my EAA's they will go in high straight from the start.

Hey bud I don’t know how many times a week you lifting, but if I’m doing 3 on 1 off I like going PULL/push/legs/off. I can’t do a good leg workout after a heavy back day due to fatigue. But if your doing a different frequency it won’t matter as the rotation will eventually habe a back and leg day together.

I love that split. Tried it a dozen different ways. I also like

Back/tris
Legs
Chest/biceps
Off.

If you want to focus on arms

My order is actually Push, Legs, Pull but only because I had just trained back when I decided to start the split. However it makes no difference at all what order it is as I take days off whenever I need them. So I may do 6 days running or 3 days in 1 week. I never write splits for myself with set days of the week. Although I usually have an idea how many days I will train per week. It's never written in stone but it's fairly accurate as it always pertains to my current goals. So I have been aiming for 5 days per week so 2 off days I have whenever I need them the most. I do always follow the sequence of days unless I have an injury. I have been doing PPL for a few months but never planned to follow it too long and had always planned to start a new split so it was more a transitional period that lasted longer than I originally planned but here I am :)

I need to take Flex on a walk so will write out my new spilt later. It is 6 different training days I simply do in order. Although this time I will be aiming for 6 days in the gym per week. I want to increase my frequency and push things so I can get into good condition relatively quickly.

Last edited:
I was bulking and it was going great but I just lost motivation which is not like me. I always train hard but started eating loads of cereal and started suffering from digestion issues. Some nights the distention was crazy bad. It's time to start feeling good and dropping some weight in all the right places. I do this for fun so if I am not feeling good it's pointless.

I started a keto diet today just for a change and to challenge myself. My main aim is to get my waist down and hopefully I can knock off approx 3 inches in the next few weeks. I will make adjustments a long the way and will reintroduce carbs at some point. So for the foreseeable future my meals will consist of the following foods:

Beef Mince
Chicken
Steak
Whole Eggs
Salmon
Avocados
Salad
Broccoli and Green beans etc.
Mixed nuts (pecans, walnuts, macadamias, almonds)
90%+ Dark Chocolate
Low net carb berries such as blackberries and raspberries.
EVOO, EVCO etc.

I recently started a new cycle and started at 30mg test p, 20mg tren a and 20mg mast p per day. I am now up to 40mg test p, 30mg tren a and 30mg mast p. I also added in avar at 40mg preworkout a few days ago. I won't go much higher simply due to the sides going against results. I have to be careful with tren and I feel crap on higher test. I am thinking max doses of approx 50mg test p, 50mg tren a, 40mg mast p and 60mg avar. I have 1 kit of Genotrope and I wish I could run 5iu+ per day but I simply get too tired on it. I will add in 1iu very soon and see how I am at that dose in 2 weeks. Last time 4iu then 2iu per day was too much for me. I will probably add in LR3 later in the summer as it's the one thing I can high dose with great results and minimal side effects.

Training has been brutal recently and a Push, Pull, Leg routine. Bascially going as heavy as possible in different rep ranges but usually between 6-15 for most working sets. I will start something new soon I just need to draw it up and I will post all the details very soon. Below is what legs looked like yesterday. Please note I wanted to hit calves extra hard that day and I also trained in a gym that has a great seated leg curl so I decided to focus just on that movement for hams. My new split will have legs split up in the week which I prefer for me.

Seated Calf Raises... 4 working sets with the last being a massive drop set.
Standing Calf Raises... 4 working sets with the last being a drop set (1 drop halving the weight but doubling the reps).
Tibialis Raises... 1 working set.
Glute Raises... 1 working set for each side.
Seated Hamstring Curl... 4 working sets with the last being a massive drop set.
Hack Squat (2 different foot placements) supersetted with Leg Extensions... 4 working sets.

I am using 3ml synthetine at the moment and I plan to add in syntheselen soon. Obviously no carbs and no slin either for the next few weeks. I have 2 bottles of synthelator to play about with at the end and will do before and after pics for that. Syntherol will be added as I want my arms to really stand out especially as I get leaner and leaner. More on that later.

Whey protein has started to bloat me more so I may just do EAA's only and will drink them between all meals. I have loads of different brands coming and will post about that when I receive. I also have various preworkouts coming to play about with as well. I don't use many fatburners (synthetine and tren are great) but I do have some Animal Cuts in my cupboard and used 1 pack preworkout today.

It's time to get ripped. Here is a pic I had taken earlier in the gym after training back...

317b761.jpg
Hey cool post,i like reading stuff like this . Good luck. I have done that exact cycle 40 30 30 is perfect,i go up the sides start up, especially with the tren lol.

Solid advice .... also add sea salt (or higher sodium bone broth) as your sodium levels drop on keto thus adding to the flu like symptoms and lethargy.

Solid advice .... also add sea salt (or higher sodium bone broth) as your sodium levels drop on keto thus adding to the flu like symptoms and lethargy.

I don't think sodium is a problem for me as I have pink or iodized salt with most meals. They have a product over here called aromat as well which I love. It's basically iodized salt and a mix of spices.

Today I bought some extra mature cheddar cheese that gave me a well needed boost. Just had that melted on top of a nice piece of steak.

Hey cool post,i like reading stuff like this . Good luck. I have done that exact cycle 40 30 30 is perfect,i go up the sides start up, especially with the tren lol.

I actually didn't inject last night which is no good but not uncommon so my doses are lower than I list :eek: I will make sure I am consistent from now on. The fatigue yesterday was crazy bad but feeling a bit better today (well after a 3 hour nap I am :eek:). Yes I have to be really careful as well especially with tren. I started at 30/20/20 and I will go up a little more but not much. Probably a max of 50/50/40 (test, tren, mast). The one thing I can dose higher if needed is avar as I am fine with that. Well higher doses can cause acid reflux but I doubt I will go over 60mg. At the moment I am using 40mg pre workout only but will change that to ed soon.

Moving forward I won't be using keto that long as I never planned to. It was mainly just to get me on track mentally. Any dietary approach will work and overall energy balance is what is most important. Although I think I feel/look better using a more balanced approach. After keto I will reintroduce carb slowly (pre/post) and still have many low days.

I experienced much worse DOM's after my last push day. As I have posted in the past all those aminos/carbs I usually have intra definitely make a difference to recovery for me. My back is also worse than I expected so I haven't been the gym since. Annoying but nothing serious as long as I am sensible. Although I was walking on grass before and there was a little hole and it nearly went again. I will post all the details on my new training later.

Last edited:
I actually didn't inject last night which is no good but not uncommon so my doses are lower than I list :eek: I will make sure I am consistent from now on. The fatigue yesterday was crazy bad but feeling a bit better today (well after a 3 hour nap I am :eek:). Yes I have to be really careful as well especially with tren. I started at 30/20/20 and I will go up a little more but not much. Probably a max of 50/50/40 (test, tren, mast). The one thing I can dose higher if needed is avar as I am fine with that. Well higher doses can cause acid reflux but I doubt I will go over 60mg. At the moment I am using 40mg pre workout only but will change that to ed soon.

Moving forward I won't be using keto that long as I never planned to. It was mainly just to get me on track mentally. Any dietary approach will work and overall energy balance is what is most important. Although I think I feel/look better using a more balanced approach. After keto I will reintroduce carb slowly (pre/post) and still have many low days.

I experienced much worse DOM's after my last push day. As I have posted in the past all those aminos/carbs I usually have intra definitely make a difference to recovery for me. My back is also worse than I expected so I haven't been the gym since. Annoying but nothing serious as long as I am sensible. Although I was walking on grass before and there was a little hole and it nearly went again. I will post all the details on my new training later.

If you’re like me then KETO isn’t the way to go. Less energy, feel like shite, look flat always. Screw that! Set your caloric limit to attain your goal and eat high protein, moderate carbs, and low fat. You aren’t recovering as well as you notice already. Balanced nutrition is best.

If you’re like me then KETO isn’t the way to go. Less energy, feel like shite, look flat always. Screw that! Set your caloric limit to attain your goal and eat high protein, moderate carbs, and low fat. You aren’t recovering as well as you notice already. Balanced nutrition is best.

I 100% agree. Obviously I need more (a lot) time but I have tried it in the past and it's not suited to me. As you know I like having a variety of fruit but obviously that is off the cards. I also like to have a small amount (30-60g) of carbs intra training. On the macros you list I generally look fuller and better. Although it has been great to get me on a diet plan. I will carry on a little longer but as I posted I always planned to carb cycle. I was surprised about the DOM's though it was night and day difference. I will train a few times over the following days and see if I am any different.

I am thinking I may go and train arms. I probably do that once every 4-6 months as they are usually paired with a larger muscle. My lower back is still quite bad so an arm pump workout is the best option. Time to start syntherol as well which I will do post workout. As it's 1st day I will do 1ml in both bi-cep heads and go from there. Perhaps 1ml in my tri-cep lateral head as well. I will also rotate bi-cep and tri-cep exercises.

Preworkout a nice concoction to ensure good pumps on no carbs... 3ml synthetine, 20mg cialis, 40mg avar and 1 serving of 5%'s Full as Fuck :)

I found out there has been an issue with my supplement delivery so not pleased. I will probably buy a tub of EAA's locally to drink through the day. Not had them in months and it's an easy way for me to bump my protein intake.

I 100% agree. Obviously I need more (a lot) time but I have tried it in the past and it's not suited to me. As you know I like having a variety of fruit but obviously that is off the cards. I also like to have a small amount (30-60g) of carbs intra training. On the macros you list I generally look fuller and better. Although it has been great to get me on a diet plan. I will carry on a little longer but as I posted I always planned to carb cycle. I was surprised about the DOM's though it was night and day difference. I will train a few times over the following days and see if I am any different.

Intra workout carbs are fine. George Farrah had my friend drinking a Gatorade intra workout all the way up to his show and he won the overall New Jersey State.
Berries are fine. They’re low in calories and good for your immune system.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131