over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Seth Feroce: "I Maintain My Physique On 650mg Of Testosterone"

danieltx

Kilo Klub Member
Verified Customer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Dx5mHgiXhQ

Testosterone talk is at 01:09:25.

He doesn't specify if this is what he does year-round, for a blast, etc., but it's good to hear more pros talking openly about this. Feroce also talked about using 1,500mg of testosterone per week and 12-13IU of GH PER DAY during his competition days.

Fouad Abiad has been interviewing a lot of pros lately and always asks what standard testosterone doses are at their level, which occasionally leads to guys talking about their own use.

He doesn't specify if this is what he does year-round, for a blast, etc., but it's good to hear more pros talking openly about this. Feroce also talked about using 1,500mg of testosterone per week and 12-13IU of GH PER DAY during his competition days.

Fouad Abiad has been interviewing a lot of pros lately and always asks what standard testosterone doses are at their level, which occasionally leads to guys talking about their own use.

I like Seth. He has always been very open. He comes across as a very honest person so I would have no reason to doubt him. I will watch the interview now but I would assume he meant running 650mg test through the year when he wasn't blasting for a show. 1.5g test seems like a sensible yet effective dose for someone his size. I think no matter your standard 1.5g test with perhaps 600mg anabolic is more than enough to grow. Then of course you could even add an oral (30-100mg) to the equation. Plus hgh and slin for most competitors. I think approx 2.1g aas is more than enough for even huge guys to grow. More is definitely not always more.

I like Seth. He has always been very open. He comes across as a very honest person so I would have no reason to doubt him. I will watch the interview now but I would assume he meant running 650mg test through the year when he wasn't blasting for a show. 1.5g test seems like a sensible yet effective dose for someone his size. I think no matter your standard 1.5g test with perhaps 600mg anabolic is more than enough to grow. Then of course you could even add an oral (30-100mg) to the equation. Plus hgh and slin for most competitors. I think approx 2.1g aas is more than enough for even huge guys to grow. More is definitely not always more.

*think* fouad says in a different video he cruises on 250-500

Then seth says he was growing off 650 and became toxic on 1.5

Attributed it to being pharma grade, same with the 3-6iu growth

Lean 225-230 on 650 test, and Pharm grade 3-4 ius of growth with upper tier genetics. Definitely doable.

People shouldn't confuse "maintain" and "built". He's talked about his prior use and "experiments".

I met John Meadows in person a few weeks back. The thickness and density in his physique isn't shown properly in pictures. Guy is my height; 225-230, hard and grainy! When asked: he was running HRT lol .His physique was built over decades of insane battles in the gym, the dinner table and more than TRT.

But holds damn well on TRT now that it's been there for a while.

Cool. As I posted I hadn't watched the interview and was just commenting generally. I also grow better off 650mg than I would from 1.5g. High test gives me severe fatigue and makes me just feel shit in general. I really wish it wouldn't otherwise I would high dose it to grow like many do. I am actually watching the video now but only at 35 mins in.

Lean 225-230 on 650 test, and Pharm grade 3-4 ius of growth with upper tier genetics. Definitely doable.

People shouldn't confuse "maintain" and "built". He's talked about his prior use and "experiments".

I met John Meadows in person a few weeks back. The thickness and density in his physique isn't shown properly in pictures. Guy is my height; 225-230, hard and grainy! When asked: he was running HRT lol .His physique was built over decades of insane battles in the gym, the dinner table and more than TRT.

But holds damn well on TRT now that it's been there for a while.

Exactly. Maintaining is very easy if you have had a base for many years. Granted some guys idea of TRT is not really TRT but I know many who use TRT or just above and maintain relatively easily. They may lose that pop but they maintain their weight and stay in good condition.

His blast also had 600 mg/w pharma grade deca in there as well. Plus he was dropping in d-bol and A-bombs a few weeks in there too. So pretty stiff cycle.

so 650 mgs test with 600 mgs deca and some orals thrown in there.

Thats a professional top bodybuilder doses, no im not talking someone like Rich Piana who used 2-3 grams and 20 ius gh, im talking like Yates or Coleman who used 1,500 mgs.

I am watching it now and Seth actually does state he maintained on 650mg test so he means for a long duration. He states in the past he was on 1.2-1.5g test, 50mg adrol and 30mg dbol. He says he lost his appetite on 100mg adrol so only used 50mg per workout. He later stated when using pharm grade last bulk he used 1.5g test, 600mg deca, upped the hgh and added in lot's of food and that's when he started having issues. From what he states it sounds like the new diet (all the added fats) was the main contributer to his appetite issues. He added 100g fats from nothing and that would be a massive factor and of course the added drugs too. All in all his doses are very reasonable as he looks like a freak.

I hadn't even watched the video and posted 1.5g test and 600mg anabolic as an approx total dose suitable for anyone. He later states he used that and I think that's pretty standard stuff. Many of us on here take those sort of doses and obviously look nothing like him. It was a decent interview. I recommend people look up his training vids if they haven't seen them as they are very good.

Thats a professional top bodybuilder doses, no im not talking someone like Rich Piana who used 2-3 grams and 20 ius gh, im talking like Yates or Coleman who used 1,500 mgs.

He maintains/cruises on 650mg test. He just cycled up to 1.5g test with 600mg deca according to this interview. Plus you can see Seth cares about his health and is cautious. Who cares and sure many pro's will do 1.5g cycles. But if you think the others are using those doses I think you would be way off. Rich Piana using 2-3 grams. Do you think 2-3 grams is high for a pro?

I know men's physique pros running more than that... Most definitely not top body building doses in today's world.

Realistically, 2-3 grams of gear is not a whole lot. For example, 1000-1200 test, 450 tren, 450-600 mast and some orals and we're already at mid 2's for a pre contest cycle.

I am in no way saying this is right or wrong. I literally have a plan stating a cycle like this from a pro level coach who i ended up firing and I'm a men's physique AMATUER. Doses are out of whack nowadays...

Watched this interview the other night and loved it. I was gonna ask you guys...who else has Fouad asked and what have they said? If you would kindly provide a cliffs notes.

And to a poster further down that these I quoted...NO, he was very specific about his cycles.
He maintains on 650mg test.
He was up around 1500 pharm grade with an anabolic and both orals mentioned. Went from 3iu GH to 6iu GH on blasts and it was pharm grade. He mentioned using 45iu carts so I imagine it was Norditropin.

He did mention using 12-13iu of Chinese at times.

Great interview. I like Seth. I wonder how he manages his H/H on his base intake.

Watched this interview the other night and loved it. I was gonna ask you guys...who else has Fouad asked and what have they said? If you would kindly provide a cliffs notes.

And to a poster further down that these I quoted...NO, he was very specific about his cycles.
He maintains on 650mg test.
He was up around 1500 pharm grade with an anabolic and both orals mentioned. Went from 3iu GH to 6iu GH on blasts and it was pharm grade. He mentioned using 45iu carts so I imagine it was Norditropin.

He did mention using 12-13iu of Chinese at times.

Great interview. I like Seth. I wonder how he manages his H/H on his base intake.

Found said his own test dose on a cruise is 250 - 500mg for 6-8 weeks. That's interesting to me, because if he was using long esters at the end of his last blast, by the time they leave his system he is pretty much starting another blast a 2-4 weeks later.

I know men's physique pros running more than that... Most definitely not top body building doses in today's world.

Realistically, 2-3 grams of gear is not a whole lot. For example, 1000-1200 test, 450 tren, 450-600 mast and some orals and we're already at mid 2's for a pre contest cycle.

I am in no way saying this is right or wrong. I literally have a plan stating a cycle like this from a pro level coach who i ended up firing and I'm a men's physique AMATUER. Doses are out of whack nowadays...

Exactly. I have seen many cycles from pro coaches. Many aren't even that bad until the last 6 weeks or so. Although many are high throughout the year. You have physique guys on 200-300mg proviron, 100mg winny and 50mg halo at the end not even counting injectables which usually consist of test, mast, tren etc. Many very good Euro amateurs bb's take 4-7 grams in contest prep (I know the supplier). I know guys on here who run 3 grams all year and never come off. It is what it is and sure doses are out of whack. I am sure many top pro's also take much less than many amateurs. However when guys act like 2 grams of gear is a lot they are way off. Although compounds are just as important as total dose. Meaning 700mg test and 1.4g tren is much different than 1.5g primo and 600mg test.

Found said his own test dose on a cruise is 250 - 500mg for 6-8 weeks. That's interesting to me, because if he was using long esters at the end of his last blast, by the time they leave his system he is pretty much starting another blast a 2-4 weeks later.

It's obvious he doesn't know much about AAS and probably just does basic cycles and stays on most of the time. He was shocked Seth took 50mg adrol and 30 dbol dbol together like it had never been done before. I know so many guys like this and they tell me they come off and they genuinely believe it. They don't take into account it's gonna take over 1 month for levels to come down and they take an enhanced TRT anyway so they are still on and then 2 weeks later they blast again. The biggest coach in the industry has people come off all AAS but they usually do it for 2 months and the 1st month they use lot's of PCT drugs so they are not off so again it's pretty much a few weeks off everything and back on they go. None of these guys are going off and for many 500mg is trt.

Last edited:
Easily believable. Take note that he said he "maintains" what he has with that...so 650mg test is not how he got there, but it allows him to keep it.

Especially for a guy with great genetics who keeps his dieting and training in check, there's no reason to doubt it. I bet he could still look like quite a muscular guy running a TRT-dose.

If Dusty were still active on here he'd chime in. Because this is the shit he preaches at least.

BUILDING a pro level physique is a lot different than MAINTAINING a pro level physique. Yes there are changes when you lower shit down, but these guys have spent YEARS at very low bf with large amounts of muscle. They have basically created new set points over time and even on 500mg, they can hold very well. Look at Jay right now, be you $$$ he's on 500mgs of test and chillin still looking crazy—and he does. I've seen the "downsized" Jay many times at Golds and he's still bigger and more pleasing than 80% of national competitions right now.

I love Fouad's interviews and questions about test. MOST of the guys have answered in the 1-2g blast range. That has been Evan, Kuclo, Seth, etc. That's what they say most Pro dudes run Test dosage wise. Are there outliers who lower the test and just blast hard on other nandrolones and DHT's? Hell yeah. Are there the genetic mutants who can get away with very low dosed in general? Hell yeah. But it seems like 1-2g is the sweet spot lots of the pro guys like it. Most have chimed in that they've experimented with higher and lower but THAT is the sweet spot.

I really appreciate Seth's honesty in all his videos. He doesn't sugar coat anything. Would be awesome to train with this guy.

Fouad......It looks like his traps got pissed off at his neck, and his neck got scared and ran away from home.

when you're as tall as a 5th grader, it can be easy to maintain them muscles.
i dont think ive ever seen a full grown man that short.
besides little people that is

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner