over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rice flour

T TOTAL

Registered
I live on a Spanish island and just got my self some harina de arroz which i believe is rice flour.....Is that just finely ground Rice??? If so, whats the best way to use it?
I was just thinking of adding it to my shakes for some carbs on high carb days ( carb cycling ) which i dont drink, i spoon feed it them as a thick paste...

Id mix it with some water, microwave it and add some flavored whey and olive oil. If it's anything like when I grind my rice it makes a real nice porridge like mixture. The rice really soaks up the water and makes it real filling and appetising. If it comes out shit you've just wasted s little rice for which I assume is very cheap to buy anyway

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Id mix it with some water, microwave it and add some flavored whey and olive oil. If it's anything like when I grind my rice it makes a real nice porridge like mixture. The rice really soaks up the water and makes it real filling and appetising. If it comes out shit you've just wasted s little rice for which I assume is very cheap to buy anyway

Just had it mixed raw as above post workout...like you say soaked up water nicely and with bit mixing it made an extra creamy whey pudding type thing...ideal for how i eat it...with chocolate whey and was the best mix yet. Also very cheap!!!

Happily impressed. May have to try as you say for a breakfast as sometimes porridge oats...particularly when cooked bloat me...which is why i tend to have them uncooked as in 1st post...not so bad then...but this could be better option perhaps?...

Just had it mixed raw as above post workout...like you say soaked up water nicely and with bit mixing it made an extra creamy whey pudding type thing...ideal for how i eat it...with chocolate whey and was the best mix yet. Also very cheap!!!

Happily impressed. May have to try as you say for a breakfast as sometimes porridge oats...particularly when cooked bloat me...which is why i tend to have them uncooked as in 1st post...not so bad then...but this could be better option perhaps?...

That's the exact reason I used to do it pre workout. Nice hot meal with 0 bloat and easy to digest. If anything rice actually debloats me

great info. i inherited some rice flour from an ex room mate and didn't really know what to do with it.

That's the exact reason I used to do it pre workout. Nice hot meal with 0 bloat and easy to digest. If anything rice actually debloats me

Really? That gives me more than enough reasons to try it!

Really? That gives me more than enough reasons to try it!

Yea. Rice is a mild diuretic. I found this out when I had 300g in one hit for a cheat meal and spent all night pissing. Woke up dry as fuck. If I do a high carb day of 600g carbs from white rice and 250 protein from Turkey brest mince im real dry but full next day and down 4lb every time.

Yea. Rice is a mild diuretic. I found this out when I had 300g in one hit for a cheat meal and spent all night pissing. Woke up dry as fuck. If I do a high carb day of 600g carbs from white rice and 250 protein from Turkey brest mince im real dry but full next day and down 4lb every time.

Funny you should say this...but im not big on eating carbs...did years ago when was younger, not as conditioned or experienced etc etc so i didnt see or appreciate changes by what foods i ate...probably because i didnt have a structure.
As time went on i realised carbs werent for me...more of high protein and carbs and fats about the same.
That being said im giving carb cycling ago and as such ive added white rice ( brown rice seriously bloats me ) on my High carb days. A meal of 100g ( dry weight ) of white rice seriously looks a challenge...but i manage it easily enough along with my chicken.
What ive noticed, i get hungry fairly quick again..usually around the 3hr mark as i would do with only 30g carbs from fruit and veg....but im also alot fuller and the pumps in the gym have been insane...along with the increased vascularity
Also though...the following day...i had noticed to...drier and fuller...Go figure eh...Happy so far...now got a cupboard full of it!!!

Funny you should say this...but im not big on eating carbs...did years ago when was younger, not as conditioned or experienced etc etc so i didnt see or appreciate changes by what foods i ate...probably because i didnt have a structure.
As time went on i realised carbs werent for me...more of high protein and carbs and fats about the same.
That being said im giving carb cycling ago and as such ive added white rice ( brown rice seriously bloats me ) on my High carb days. A meal of 100g ( dry weight ) of white rice seriously looks a challenge...but i manage it easily enough along with my chicken.
What ive noticed, i get hungry fairly quick again..usually around the 3hr mark as i would do with only 30g carbs from fruit and veg....but im also alot fuller and the pumps in the gym have been insane...along with the increased vascularity
Also though...the following day...i had noticed to...drier and fuller...Go figure eh...Happy so far...now got a cupboard full of it!!!

100g white rice not even a warm up lol. I've done kilo bags in a day before. I love my rice:) I eat 300g Brown basmati minimum day in day out cutting bulking whatever

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity