over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Skin tag removal

Kranked

Registered
Just curious if anyone has removed a skin tag with an OTC product.

I've got two and one is in an area that'll be awkward to show my new hot doctor...

Thanks

Buy a new very sharp cuticle scissors, sterilise it and cut it off. It doesn't hurt at all as there is no nerve there, but it will bleed tons. That's how doctors generally get them off too. Skin tags - the bane of bodybuilders - under arms and between the legs especially.

I've used the freeze away wart removers successfully a few times

Buy a new very sharp cuticle scissors, sterilise it and cut it off. It doesn't hurt at all as there is no nerve there, but it will bleed tons. That's how doctors generally get them off too. Skin tags - the bane of bodybuilders - under arms and between the legs especially.

OUCH!
What next do you Stick a Hot anvil on it:eek:

I had some under my arm I just cut them off. I have used the method biga said, I have used nail clippers, I have also just ripped them off. I guess it depends on how big they are.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Cutting them off hurts less than any other method. And it's instant :D

Nail Clippers worked best for me. First one is a little scary as it seems like it would hurt a lot but after that it's easy work. A dermatologist told me to save money and do it myself as they charge....(whatever it was) for something that you can do yourself in less than 5 seconds.

Nail Clippers worked best for me. First one is a little scary as it seems like it would hurt a lot but after that it's easy work. A dermatologist told me to save money and do it myself as they charge....(whatever it was) for something that you can do yourself in less than 5 seconds.

What I do too. the trick is to not cut too close to your skin surface where there is a lot of nerves. I usually leave a really tiny bit of the tag there so I don't cut so close, it bleeds less that way too. The tiny remainder of the tag seems to just go away on its own, guess because the blood supply is so bad after that.

Tie a price of cotton around it to cut off the blood supply. It will fall off after a few days. Just did mine this weekend. :)

I'm going to stop and pick up a new pair of clippers and then try and work up the nut to git'r done.

I have used the sissors and was happy,instant and no pain,used septic stick for shaveing cuts to stop bleeping

I have used sewing thread tied tight around it with success. It cuts down the blood supply and in a few days you can pop it off with very minimal blood.

I had one last week. I tied dental floss around the base tight and two days later it dried up and fell off. This is by far the easiest method IMO. Good luck.

glad to see this post I just got my first one and was wanting to get rid of it

I cut them off as described and they grew back
and yes they bleed a ton
I used some remover liquid its some type of acid and you apply it daily or twice a day after about a week it scabs up and i couldnt wait longer and ripped them off. the acid burns but works now they beeen gone over a year but there are dark spots were they were...

Tie a price of cotton around it to cut off the blood supply. It will fall off after a few days. Just did mine this weekend. :)

I am trying that....should be easy!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner