over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First cycle ever

digbick

Registered
my friend is about to start his first ever cycle,for the past year we have been working on his strength and now I think he's ready for his first cycle.

I plan to put him on the basic test,deca and dbol,but concerned about the aromatization of those 2,being estrogen and prolactin.

how about replace the deca with eq?so we only have to worry about estrogen from test and dbol later if it occurs?

plan a- 300 test,300 deca, 20mg dbol ed

plan b- 300 test,400 eq and 20mg dbol

arimidex for AI

Would honestly only start test at 250-500mg a week for first cycle, no other orals or injectables if its his first cycle

If he has good guidance and consistency which it seems like you’re helping provide he can gain a fuck ton on just Test only..

I remember my first cycle (was too young though and had no consistency for afterwards and didn’t do the blast/cruise method either) and I did 500mg per week of legit Galenika Test E and I gained 36lbs in 10-12 weeks..

Most have figured out they can do more with less... Start him off on 300-600mg of Test only.. Cruise for a bit then later on either raise the dose or LIGHTLY add in other compounds... No need to shock the body with so much at first to get the same gains..

yes plan is to gain with least amount of gear so he can build up later if he decided to do another cycle in the future

300-500 test sounds good though.arimidex is good for ai?im afraid it will lower estrogen too much.nolvadex maybe?

Would honestly only start test at 250-500mg a week for first cycle, no other orals or injectables if its his first cycle

Agreed. Id go 12 weeks of test at 250mg/week (cyp or enanthate). No need to add deca or dbol and keep the dose low to allow for raising doses down the road. If you eat well you should be able to put on 20lbs.

my friend is about to start his first ever cycle,for the past year we have been working on his strength and now I think he's ready for his first cycle.

I plan to put him on the basic test,deca and dbol,but concerned about the aromatization of those 2,being estrogen and prolactin.

how about replace the deca with eq?so we only have to worry about estrogen from test and dbol later if it occurs?

plan a- 300 test,300 deca, 20mg dbol ed

plan b- 300 test,400 eq and 20mg dbol

arimidex for AI

Here is plan C and D and what I would have done if I could go back.

Plan C: Test 250-300.and inj Winny 50mg a day. ( 8 weeks total) you can also sub the winny for 40mg anavar a day.
Plan D: Test 250-300. Primo 400-500 mg a week (12 to 14 weeks)

I like Plan A but I would only use the dbol for 3-4 weeks make sure u take a liver pill....just my 2 cents

200-400mg test is all that’s needed for anyone’s first cycle , if you start throwing in several other compounds and you get negative sides you won’t know what caused it and you end up chasing your tail.
First cycle one component , second cycle ad a second component but keep the first the same dose as the first cycle , third cycle ad a third component and keep the dose of the first two the same as previous cycle and so on then slowly increase your doses

As far as an aromatase inhibitor , nobody can say what he’s going to need.
Personally I’d just use 20mg nolvadex to start with then have some arimadex on hand Incase he is super sensitive

My vote is 500mg test only or 500mg test with a dbol kick start. Test only works fine but some get impatient so the dbol is ok.

What if he is sensitive to E2 and he plays hell trying to dial in his E2. Why not 250 test p and 350 tbol for 8 weeks. Shouldn't have to worry about managing estrogen, prolactin and should be a lot easier on the hairline if he is predisposed.

My .02

500mg test

see how he reacts to estrogen from test alone. then add something next time imo.
test 1st cycle
test/dbol 2nd cycle
test/deca/dbol be perfect 3rd cycle imo
-F2S

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads