over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

USE VINEGAR TO GET LEAN

Geardepot

Guaranteed Sponsor
Registered
Sponsors
Insulin can make you fat or it can make you lean and muscular. It all depends on whether you're insulin sensitive or insulin resistant. Without optimal insulin sensitivity, all that protein you eat never gets delivered to muscle. Instead, a lot of it goes to fat. So what you want to do is optimize insulin sensitivity.
Here's an easy way to do that: pour vinegar in everything. Vinegar not only attenuates the glucose and insulin response from a carb meal, it raises insulin sensitivity. Several studies have confirmed this, and one study reports that vinegar raised insulin sensitivity at the 60-minute post-meal point by an impressive 34%. It does this because acetic acid (vinegar) suppresses disaccharidase activity, giving it physiological effects similar to acarbose or metformin, two drugs used to treat Type II diabetes.
Another study took 29 people and divided them into three groups: one group with type II diabetes, one with pre-diabetic signs, and one group that was healthy. All were given apple cider vinegar before a meal. The results were pretty impressive:

All three groups had better blood sugar readings with vinegar than with placebo.

The group with diabetes improved blood sugar by 25 percent.

The group with pre-diabetic symptoms had lower blood sugar than even the healthy group.

The group with pre-diabetic symptoms benefitted the most as their blood glucose concentrations were cut almost in half.
A follow-up study also revealed that the continued use of vinegar led to an average weight loss of two pounds in four weeks, and another found that when people with type II diabetes took two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar before bed, their fasting blood sugar test the next morning was lowered by 4 to 6 percent.
GD

Reference

Johnston, Carol S., et al, Vinegar Improves Insulin Sensitivity to a High-Carbohydrate Meal in Subjects With Insulin Resistance or Type 2 Diabetes Care, January 2004 vol. 27 no. 1 281-282.

Apple cidar vinegar 2-3x a day with meals. I believe this has similar if not the exact same effects.

Great read! I take apple cider vinegar 2 times a day!

I crave foods with viniger. Not sure if it's my German upbringing or my bodies need for it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Serving size

Was there a set serving size for this study. Or a common amount. As a diabetic I can’t believe I’ve never seen this info or that my doctor has never mentioned this. Thanks for sharing this.

Most studies I have seen with it show no effects from using it. Never did a thing for me other then maybe weaken my teeth.

I use apple cider vinegar with mother
On all my whole food meat dishes

and also drink it am and pre bed

I love vinegar and has many benefits
I’m also slight allergic as it makes me sweat on my face if that’s the cause for it unsure but I still use it

Filipinos drink vinegar. Seriously when we cook we will cup a little in hand and slurp it up.
This is white vinegar and as many have stated Apple Cider Vinegar is the creme de la creme. As DarrenG29 alluded to make sure it contains "mother" which can be seen as sediment at the bottom and a murky color to the rest of the liquid. The "mother" is actually the bacteria which is the healthiest part of ACV. ACV goes through a two step process first with added yeast then added bacteria. If the product doesn't contain the mother than it hasn't gone through the second process and lacks the specific health properties.

Man I love these posts from Gear Depot

Filipinos drink vinegar. Seriously when we cook we will cup a little in hand and slurp it up.
This is white vinegar and as many have stated Apple Cider Vinegar is the creme de la creme. As DarrenG29 alluded to make sure it contains "mother" which can be seen as sediment at the bottom and a murky color to the rest of the liquid. The "mother" is actually the bacteria which is the healthiest part of ACV. ACV goes through a two step process first with added yeast then added bacteria. If the product doesn't contain the mother than it hasn't gone through the second process and lacks the specific health properties.

If vinegar doesn't contain the "mother", it just means it was filtered or distilled. Yeast is added to apple cider to convert the sugar to alcohol. Bacteria (the mother) is then added to convert the alcohol to vinegar. It's still vinegar at the end whether it's filtered or not.

I've done this myself as part of a brewing / distilling hobby. I only made apple cider vinegar once. I was mostly interested in making bottled hard cider or apple brandy (distilled cider).

If vinegar doesn't contain the "mother", it just means it was filtered or distilled. Yeast is added to apple cider to convert the sugar to alcohol. Bacteria (the mother) is then added to convert the alcohol to vinegar. It's still vinegar at the end whether it's filtered or not.

I've done this myself as part of a brewing / distilling hobby. I only made apple cider vinegar once. I was mostly interested in making bottled hard cider or apple brandy (distilled cider).
That really cool that you made some of your own. I hope do the same one day.

Brewing up some apple cider vinegar.This gave me a good laugh.

Brewing up some apple cider vinegar.This gave me a good laugh.

I made about a dozen batches of hard cider and about a dozen batches of apple brandy. I only made the one batch of vinegar.

It's not the best hobby for people into fitness and bodybuilding, having all that alcohol in the house.

UsmcOldSchoolMuscle, you pinoy?

MS

I just picked up a bottle that says organic filtered with mother.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131