over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH & Hand Numbness

s_moore

Registered
Every time I go on GH, I start to get hand numbness & stiffness issues?

I even start at 2iu & slowly build up, but by 4iu+, the hand issues force me to stop.

I've tried diuretics to reduce water, but edema doesn't seem to be the issue.

Does anyone have tips on how to combat hand issues while of GH?

How do pros take so much GH & still function?

GH & Hand Numbness

Subbed! I just posted in another thread that I’m having this same issue. It’s so bad I can’t sleep for more than 30 mins.

I had this issue for about a month , it has slowly gone away over time. 3 months in running TP's grey tops 6iu nightly.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Simple. Only run as much as you can handle

I don’t get any numbness regardless of dose or GH brand, never had the issue.

My friend gets it really bad he starts with a really low dose and just toughs it out until it subsides then goes up and repeats. He has tried every trick he could find and nothing worked other than waiting it out.

I don’t get any numbness regardless of dose or GH brand, never had the issue.

My friend gets it really bad he starts with a really low dose and just toughs it out until it subsides then goes up and repeats. He has tried every trick he could find and nothing worked other than waiting it out.

How long did your friend have to wait until the pain went away?

I tried waiting it out, but the pain & pressure was so severe, that I sprained my thumb & couldn't function at all so I had to stop.

I had this issue for about a month , it has slowly gone away over time. 3 months in running TP's grey tops 6iu nightly.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I still get it some days but it does go away for the most part over time. You could try lowering your dosage down if its something not tolerable for you.

Embrace the numb hand and use it to masterbate with your eyes closed pretending it’s your fantasy girl. Or guy. I don’t want to sound homophobic. 😀

How long did your friend have to wait until the pain went away?

I tried waiting it out, but the pain & pressure was so severe, that I sprained my thumb & couldn't function at all so I had to stop.

I asked him and he said maybe a couple weeks, it just slowly subsided but it wasn’t extreme for him to the point where he couldn’t tolerate it or caused an injury not even close. I hear/read people talking about stiff hands with GH but nothing really like what you’re saying so you may just be an outlier. I hate to tell you this but maybe GH just isn’t for you. I love winny but it turns me into a creaky cripple and I love masteron but it makes me go bald overnight so i stay away from both. I also love tren but it messes with my head really bad but i still use it for as long as I can tolerate it so I don’t blame you for trying, it is what it is I guess....

TPs mauves and yellows 3 ius a day 7 months now, no numbness my knuckles ache tho mainly in my fingers lol.

I get one finger on each hand that gets stiff and sore while using GH. Different finger on each hand, not the same digit. Weird...

GH & Hand Numbness

For those that don’t get sides from gh consider yourself lucky. It’s a whole nother level of cts. The nerves in my hands and fingers are on fire throughout the day and night. I have to sleep with a pillow on each side of me to elevate my hands. I’ve added b6 and T4 as I read where they have been helpful in some cases. (I also had blood work that showed I needed to add T4.)So far nothing has worked.

I’m to the point where I’m going to come off for a few weeks to let the sides completely clear and then jump back on at a low dose. I believe that was my mistake. I jumped on at 4ius which was stupid on my part. It’s mind blowing that some take 2x or more than the dose I took and they don’t get sides.

Last edited:
I've tried low doses of 2-3iu for months at a time, but noticed nothing more than better skin & sleep. Not much in terms of fat loss or muscle.

Once I upped it to 8-10iu is when I began to seem dramatic & I mean DRAMATIC changes.

I was losing fat so fast that I could eat so much more than before without getting fat, & I am naturally a prone to get fat easily.

The muscle gains were also amazing. I'd been stuck at the same weight for years & no amount of gear was helping. With 8-10iu GH, I started to get more muscular with the same amount of gear.

The problem is that at 8-10iu, my hands feel like they are being crushed by red hot vices with needles in them.

I am unable to close my hands & grabbing the bar, a fork etc is hard to do.

This is why I have to figure out how to remedy this issue. I want to get back on high dose GH, but without the hand pain. Lower dosages do nothing for me so it's either higher dose or nothing.

I've tried low doses of 2-3iu for months at a time, but noticed nothing more than better skin & sleep. Not much in terms of fat loss or muscle.

Once I upped it to 8-10iu is when I began to seem dramatic & I mean DRAMATIC changes.

I was losing fat so fast that I could eat so much more than before without getting fat, & I am naturally a prone to get fat easily.

The muscle gains were also amazing. I'd been stuck at the same weight for years & no amount of gear was helping. With 8-10iu GH, I started to get more muscular with the same amount of gear.

The problem is that at 8-10iu, my hands feel like they are being crushed by red hot vices with needles in them.

I am unable to close my hands & grabbing the bar, a fork etc is hard to do.

This is why I have to figure out how to remedy this issue. I want to get back on high dose GH, but without the hand pain. Lower dosages do nothing for me so it's either higher dose or nothing.

Chasing that dragon....I’ve been there I still use tren even though it turns my head into a disaster.

So do you plan to do low dose and move your way up or are you just going to keep at the high dose and hope it goes away?

Chasing that dragon....I’ve been there I still use tren even though it turns my head into a disaster.

So do you plan to do low dose and move your way up or are you just going to keep at the high dose and hope it goes away?

I've tried starting at 2iu & moving it up by 1iu every 3-4 weeks, but once I hit 8iu, the hand pain gets intolerable & I need to stop, as I can't function any more. Anything less than 8iu & I barely see anything in terms of noticeable gains, so low dose long term GH is not for me.

I have no idea how pros get away with 15-20iu a day.

It never got any better for me. Only i got used to it and tried to work with it anyway...
You just need to accept it...
Bloat, tired, hands not getting enough blood when sleeping. Couldnt hold heavy dumbells for too long without the hands starting to tingle, snooring...
Its all bad.

The only thing that ever made any diffrence for me was going on keto diet.
Loosing alot of water weight helps alot.

Im on mk-677 now, and i always get same side effects from it. But with keto diet its alot better.

But keto sucks for mass gaining. Works great on diet for me though..
Still get hands falling asleep at night though.

I didnt work my dose up, would have needed like a year to work it up to 7iu a day lol...
Good luck with it!

It never got any better for me. Only i got used to it and tried to work with it anyway...
You just need to accept it...
Bloat, tired, hands not getting enough blood when sleeping. Couldnt hold heavy dumbells for too long without the hands starting to tingle, snooring...
Its all bad.

The only thing that ever made any diffrence for me was going on keto diet.
Loosing alot of water weight helps alot.

Im on mk-677 now, and i always get same side effects from it. But with keto diet its alot better.

But keto sucks for mass gaining. Works great on diet for me though..
Still get hands falling asleep at night though.

I didnt work my dose up, would have needed like a year to work it up to 7iu a day lol...
Good luck with it!

I originally thought that it was edema that was causing the hand issues so I used lasix to drop water & lowered my starchy carbs & it helped maybe 10% at best.

I've been on heavy test/anadrol cycles where I was a water logged pig, but never had hand issues like on GH.

So this problem isn't water retention. It's something that effects the hands.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member