YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

injury doing clap push- ups or hgh problem???

LisaJ4431

Newbies
I have been on hgh (rips) 1iu ed for 3.5 mo now and had tingly swollen hands so went down to .5 iu anyway I tried doing clap pushups, where yoy do military pu and clap your hands at the top etc and now my wrists along my thumb side is sore and hurts like hell when I move them certain ways. I'm not sure if it's due to pushups or hgh, anyone experience this?

push ups

Why in the world would you do those kind of push ups???? bad fro your joints period. Its not the GH.

Why in the world would you do those kind of push ups???? bad fro your joints period. Its not the GH.

+1

Just because you see it on tv or wherever done by a bozo celebrity trainer doesn't mean you should do them too. Clap push ups put too much strain on the hands shoulders, and wrists. To the OP, I think you actually hurt yourself doing those clap push ups. I highly doubt the rips had anything to do with it.

Maybe answer the question instead of flaming for Lisas routine? I do military pushups because they're great for explosive strength and Im a boxer. This exercise is less harmful for your joints that benchpress at any heavy weight because you're only working partial bodyweight.

But to answer the question, it doesn't sound like any GH sides I've heard.

Gotta agree with every one else, it's the push ups, they will put a lot of strain on joints, it's a shame they seem so popular and a lot of pts seem to advocate using them but honestly don't. I've been a gh user for a good time as have some friends and it ain't the gh

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I know it was stupid

+1

Just because you see it on tv or wherever done by a bozo celebrity trainer doesn't mean you should do them too. Clap push ups put too much strain on the hands shoulders, and wrists. To the OP, I think you actually hurt yourself doing those clap push ups. I highly doubt the rips had anything to do with it.

I know it was dumb, I was challenged by a guy at my gym and like a knuklehead I did it :( I have been investigating the net and I think I have tendonitis in both wrists will wear splints. I learned a lesson thats for sure

Maybe answer the question instead of flaming for Lisas routine? I do military pushups because they're great for explosive strength and Im a boxer. This exercise is less harmful for your joints that benchpress at any heavy weight because you're only working partial bodyweight.

But to answer the question, it doesn't sound like any GH sides I've heard.

There is more force being exerted on clap push ups than bench press, so it's harder on your joints. Nobody was flaming Lisa for doing clap push ups. She wasn't aware of the injury risks associated with doing them. I just hate these moron celebrity trainers that think they know it all and incorporate exercises which are proven to damage joints and connective tissue, just because it's a trendy fad. If you feel the need to keep doing your clap push ups, then by all means do so. Btw, I did the military clap push ups a long time ago when I was young and dumb and fucked up my shoulder, so I chalk it up as a lesson learned.

Last edited:
I know it was dumb, I was challenged by a guy at my gym and like a knuklehead I did it :( I have been investigating the net and I think I have tendonitis in both wrists will wear splints. I learned a lesson thats for sure

We've all done stupid things w/o knowing any better, hell I sure have. My intentions were not to flame you at all. I just get angry at people that encourage others to perform dangerous exercises w/o doing some research of their own. I would never teach someone the clap push up for example and tell them that they must do it for whatever reason because I know it kills the ligaments and tendons in the wrist and shoulders. The hgh will actually help you in his case recover from your wrist injury.

I know that this is a temporary set back and I went to the gym today still able to work lower body and got alot of ?? about why I'm wearing tiger paw splints on both hands lol it sure was a tough lesson learned for just showing off.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws