over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adderall help

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian007

Registered
I've been taking adderall since I was 20 to help with school and work. I quickly realized the more I took the more I productive I could be. I excelled in work, have energy for the gym and still cleaned my house at midnight. I quickly rose through the ranks at work. Graduated school with a 3.6 gpa while on gear and lifting everyday. This last year I have seen the dark side to my long term use. I've been taking 120-140mg daily sometimes more due to the tolerance I've built up. My body weight was on average an even 200lbs. I am now down to 160lbs soaking wet. I can't sleep through a night. I can't eat like I use to. I'm 29 and have a 1 year old son Whom I love with all my heart. I decided that it was time to accept I had a problem and quit before I'm dead and my son would only have pictures for memories of who his dad was. So I quit. 2 days pass and I relapsed hard. I passed out at work from sleep deprivation but told everyone I had the flu. It's hard for me to even type this cause my hands are shaking. I am feeling like I am seeing people in my peripheral when no one is there. I am severely depressed and feel like a stranger in my own body. Was wondering if anyone else has gone through this? Any advice?

You should seek medical attention immediately regarding a detox program dude. There can be some pretty nasty withdrawal symptoms from stimulant cessation especially at high doses. Amphetamine withdrawal can be worse than cocaine withdrawal so just because its an Rx don't think it won't be nasty like other illicit substances when you go cold turkey. Go talk to a your Dr!!!!

Possible withdrawal symptoms:
Crankiness or mood swings
Delusions
Depression
Extreme hunger
Hallucinations
High blood pressure
Intense Dehydration
Lower abdominal pain
Muscle Pain
Nightmares
Panic attacks
Seizures or abnormal EEGs
Sweating
Swelling of hands/feet/ankles (for example, numbing of the fingertips)
Symptoms of tourettism
Tachycardia
Tiredness
Vomiting

Extreme fatigue, depression, suicidal ideation.

Man u have insurance if so u really need go somewhere that will detox you cuz that's long time b on a very strong amphetamine if it like a yr I'd say take in lot of water and benadryl it cleans your receptors and u b ok in 3-5 days but that's long time man where I work first randoms we had more kids fail for that than pot or peds I hope it works out for you

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

I've been having extreme paranoia thinking my wife is wanting to be with my brother. My thoughts are insane and my aggression is worse than any cycle I've ever done. I've done nothing but put these imaginary scenarios in my head then make myself pissed. Finally just got in my car and left. Not sure what the hell I'm going to do or even where I'm going. I'm also a nurse so going to the hospitals around here is out of the question.

Dude if u a nurse you have insurance you need a detox most are dual diagnosis so the addiction u have that covered for sure and if u need a second one tell them something crazy they have to legally admit you

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

I've been there from adderall, vyvanse, and rec drug usage. A wisp of hair will make you think you're seeing things. Paranoia to the max and the sad part is long term you actually learn how to behave "semi-normal" around people. I doubt you've had much of a workout regimen on those kind of dosages. You have to be totally dopamine depleted and the depression has to be wicked.

Depression is hell. It's like being a stranger watching myself from the outside and not able to do anything. I have a 16hr shift to work in the morning and I can't afford to miss work I'm barely scraping by as it is. Shit Christmas alone is going to bankrupt me. New promotion at work to nurse floor manager with overload of stuff I barely know how to do. All I really want to do is keep driving till I get away from everything.

Depression is hell. It's like being a stranger watching myself from the outside and not able to do anything. I have a 16hr shift to work in the morning and I can't afford to miss work I'm barely scraping by as it is. Shit Christmas alone is going to bankrupt me. New promotion at work to nurse floor manager with overload of stuff I barely know how to do. All I really want to do is keep driving till I get away from everything.

So I sent ya a PM, I know what you mean and what you say about work, but you will lose this by yourself... Passing out at work they may let by once not twice..

Ask for help.. Tell your wife, be accountable to others or it will all come down... Trust me that job will be gone in a flash. You think your hiding it, busting ass, working extra shifts, but your behavior will give you away bro. If they haven't yet they will start reviewing your charting, checking PYXIS records, everything to find out what the hell is going on... If you can't help yourself they will do it for you...

Get help

Last edited:
Ive been there and its not a fun spot to be in bro, but its not the end of the world. What you are experiencing is an amphetamine induced psychosis which sucks, but it isn't permanent. Everyone hit the nail on the head saying you should seek professional help, it was the only thing that helped me. Look into at least a 30 day program with some kind of aftercare. Detox alone won't do shit to fix the real problems. if you take the necessary steps you will recover. Good luck bro.

They know you can do the job otherwise they wouldn't have given it to ya. Ask for help... I make every CNA and LPN or who ever your staff is feel like you can't do your job without them personally.. They will go out of their way to help you.. Has to be an RN on the unit who has been there for some time that knows what's up and isn't a B!@$h. And the unit coordinator knows all if she/he has been there for awhile, use them, make them feel the most important person to you in the world, as if you can't exist without them... They will soon kill for you :)

You need to enter a drug rehabilitation program either inpatient of outpatient immediately. We are not staffed to help drug problems and addiction here on the internet forum.

Good luck and get help. Update with a new thread describing what you have done to help yourself and your family through this crisis.

You need to read the rules above. I won't do anything because it sounds like you are really is a serious situation but take it to the office. Not the forum my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member