over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Marriage annulment or divorce???

chgolatin2

Registered
to whom it may concern:

I recently got married July 18, 2015 during this short period of being married I have endured mental torture, verbal abuse, threats to my job, immature acts, and un factual statements.

I got married to someone who is way younger than me and who clearly
Is not mature to be married or Involved in a relationship. I made a mistake and married the daughter to the devil himself. Clearly this person doesn't have my best interest at heart. Curious if I can file for a marriage annulment? What are my options? I haven't been married for not even a month and once this women sign the marriage license she turned into a psychotic sob! Sometimes come into a relationship with nothing but the best interest at heart, sadly we make a mistake of listening to our hearts instead of our mind... On my end I did nothing wrong but provide this women with a secure home, stability, security, etc and now I'm paying the price for believing in her. All the promise and good behavior that she was portraying was just an act, she won the academy award! Once paper was signed, it was sealed with my fate and boy was in for a huge surprise. All of a sudden she quits her job, pretends to get injured in a car accident because I couldn't pick up the phone due to the fact that I was busy taking care of my house with having a contractor and a plumber working on it, so she pretends that she got into an accident (bad car accident and was being transported to the hospital by an ambulance) to get attention and her dumb ass excuse was, "well I called you repeatedly and you didn't answer me" so I had to grab your attention somehow!!! Wtf who does that shit?

Then she proceeds to try to take my car without permission because she feels entitled to be driving my car that she never paid for or sacrifice for, she purposely try to take my convertible BMW because all of a sudden her car wasn't "reliable and had some mechanical issues, all bs lies!!! The fact is that she wanted to get my attention to make me return home because I had left because of a bad argument over bs! I own 2 cars, I keep my nice car clean, garage kept and with a cover on it. The other vehicle is used for work, play and other chores... (Jeep Wrangler Sahara)

In a span of a month she degrades my intelligence, quits her job, tries to take possession of my things, (without permission" or an adult agreement, she signs up for motorcycle classes, fails and gets kicked out from the program, then She wants to buy a bike without having any money to do so, pay for a personal trainer which cost her $800 per month which is INSANE! Proclaims to be seriously injured in a car accident etc etc she request for us to open a savings account and I ask her, "well honey how are you going to save money without a job???" And the she feels insulted. I never once asked her to quit her job, we had an agreement that she was going to work, save all her money and start school next year. Since she makes too much money she doesn't qualify for financial aid. As the good husband I told her to not help me pay for anything at the house, but just be responsible for the groceries, all I wanted was for her to continue her education to finish her career because I want the best for her and I and we both can grow together with having 2 professional jobs. She's doesn't have much to finish her education which once she's down she's guaranteed to make 80 to 90k a year STARTING salary.. I have been telling her that we can't move forward without us being financially stable, have a clear plan, and goals for the future. I mean that's how things are done by 2 adults, right? You can't reason with an unreasonable person. She quit her job and wants me to pay for her education, I mean seriously wtf! I feel like she wants a sugar daddy to provide for every of her needs and wants meanwhile I get completely FUCKED! She's a spoil lil brat who constantly complains of her girlfriends being married and their husband providing for every of their needs.. And they don't work so why should she!? Thar husband suppose to take care of their wife and all these unreasonable demands that she claims. Clearly this bitch is either insane or mentally fucked up in the head. I can't ever write all the bs that this women has put me through in less than a month of us being married. She moves into my house, which I paid for and then she takes my garage remote, keys to the house and locks me out of my own house!!! Who needs this bs???

Sometimes the shit that I read here scares me.... Like why would you marry someone like that in the first place ? Did you not date her long enough to know her in and outs ? Or did she change completely once you got married....

get an annulment if you can... seriously, try hard for that shit. talk to a lawyer to see your options, it can vary state to state IIRC.

to the rest of the men, don't get married. there is LITERALLY nothing that it can do for you besides a tax break.

Sometimes the shit that I read here scares me.... Like why would you marry someone like that in the first place ? Did you not date her long enough to know her in and outs ? Or did she change completely once you got married....

You'll be surprised at what happens once a legal paper is signed. Did she show signs? Ever heard of jeckyl and hide? Or whatever that's called...

How long did you date and live with her before marriage? How old is she? Stop messing with kids. Find a woman that already has her shit together. A young girl like that is eye candy, just something to bang, NOT marry!!

Don`t listen to these tools that say marriage is gonna be bad every time. You just gotta make better choices of who to partner up with.

How long did you date and live with her before marriage? How old is she? Stop messing with kids. Find a woman that already has her shit together. A young girl like that is eye candy, just something to bang, NOT marry!!

Don`t listen to these tools that say marriage is gonna be bad every time. You just gotta make better choices of who to partner up with.

Mistakes of the heart brother happens every time. Some people pretend to be sometime completely different until their true colors shine nice and bright

get an annulment if you can... seriously, try hard for that shit. talk to a lawyer to see your options, it can vary state to state IIRC.

to the rest of the men, don't get married. there is LITERALLY nothing that it can do for you besides a tax break.

No tax breaks, you pay more married :-/

Annulment ... what you brought into the marriage is yours and what she brought in is hers. She can't afford a divorce lawyer...you can..bring that to her attention and she will quickly sign off on annulment. Trust me, scare her with the money she thinks she's entitled to. Bro I know what I speak of x 2

Oh and trust me....women can change in a month or play the role for years. Then they flip the switch...BOOM! totally different gal you fell for. Don't fault yourself. Just DON'T DO IT AGAIN

Oh and trust me....women can change in a month or play the role for years. Then they flip the switch...BOOM! totally different gal you fell for. Don't fault yourself. Just DON'T DO IT AGAIN

Bro, like a 360 degree turn BOOM EXPLOSION!! WTF...

You need to get a good layer asap. The sooner the. Better chance you will have keeping everything you brought in! Idk what state you live in but it does vary state to state! A lawyer should work with you! Might be expesive to hire a good lawyer it man it will be worth every Pennie.... Good luck bro! Get of PM and start making some calls

Annulment ... what you brought into the marriage is yours and what she brought in is hers. She can't afford a divorce lawyer...you can..bring that to her attention and she will quickly sign off on annulment. Trust me, scare her with the money she thinks she's entitled to. Bro I know what I speak of x 2

yeah cept he'll have to pay for her lawyer..

OP will have to pay to sue himself lol.. God bless the divorce court system

At least no kids in the situation to complicate things even further. Seek legal counsel. The faster you get something filed on court , the better. Don't sit on this. It will just compound and get worse.

Best of luck to you brother. I have never been in your situation, but I have seen my mother go thru a divorce(not my father) and with the children involved and just the courts lawyers and all the bullshit she had to go thru was rough.
I second what zofo said, seek some legal counsel and get the ball rolling.
Hope it works out for ya brother
-bx

Annulment. Based on what you said, hopefully the judge grants one. Otherwise divorce. You very obviously went into this thing thinking she was someone other than who she was. That was your mistake. She made hers too, I understand but you'll have to ante up for the costs to make this go away.

Again, as I keep saying, "DO YOU REALLY LOVE HER?"

Not infatuation, not attraction, do you love the person she is and will probably be? That's the long and short of it.

Best wishes and I hope it all works out in one form or another for the best.

Divorce court is not in favor of the male counterpart, 99% the men gets screwed with pension, child support, alimony, etc etc. goes to show that what a women has a true golden hole.. And they know it...

Divorce court is not in favor of the male counterpart, 99% the men gets screwed with pension, child support, alimony, etc etc. goes to show that what a women has a true golden hole.. And they know it...
An annulment would not be a divorce - it would be a dissolution of the marriage as if it never existed at all.

You'll be surprised at what happens once a legal paper is signed. Did she show signs? Ever heard of jeckyl and hide? Or whatever that's called...

How long did yall date though? Or do you not want to say because you know you rushed into a MARRIAGE?..hey it happens to the best of us men & women. I learned after a couple of huge mistakes that it really takes at least 2 years to get to know someone fully.

How long did yall date though? Or do you not want to say because you know you rushed into a MARRIAGE?..hey it happens to the best of us men & women. I learned after a couple of huge mistakes that it really takes at least 2 years to get to know someone fully.

Almost 3 yrs and the last year she acted like the sweetest angel that one could ever meet.. Immediately after married she quits her job, changes all of her ID's to my home address and last name, rushes to get the marriage license, locks me out of my own fucking house, tries to drive my BMW like she worked for it and pays for it because I quote, "she is now ENTITLED!!!" I think I married the daughter of the devil himself disguise as a sweet lil angel..

Almost 3 yrs and the last year she acted like the sweetest angel that one could ever meet.. Immediately after married she quits her job, changes all of her ID's to my home address and last name, rushes to get the marriage license, locks me out of my own fucking house, tries to drive my BMW like she worked for it and pays for it because I quote, "she is now ENTITLED!!!" I think I married the daughter of the devil himself disguise as a sweet lil angel..

Oh shit that sucks..Im sorry to hear that! If she already feels "entitled" and yall havent even accumulated anything together yet, I would say get out of it..she wasn't the woman you thought she was.
Its fake females with false intentions like that who mess things up for us good girls. I could say we're not all like that but it wouldn't matter you'll still have some serious trust issues after this one unfortunately:/

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131