Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products


©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Peptide and Growth Factor Forum > Peptides and Growth Factors
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
         
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS     Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription       CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
View Poll Results: Igf-lr3 dose
50mcg 32 50.00%
100mcg 27 42.19%
200mcg 4 6.25%
300mcg + 1 1.56%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree22Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 04-11-2018, 09:00 AM
tren's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 69
Recently dosed 200 MCG post workout.

Literally couldn't keep myself from falling asleep.

Way worse than the lethargy from MK-677.

For a lack of better words I felt like a junkie nodding off.

Don't know if I'll be doing that again.
concreter likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 04-11-2018, 10:10 AM
johnjuanb1's Avatar
Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: On the crapper 💩
Posts: 23,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by tren View Post
Recently dosed 200 MCG post workout.

Literally couldn't keep myself from falling asleep.

Way worse than the lethargy from MK-677.

For a lack of better words I felt like a junkie nodding off.

Don't know if I'll be doing that again.
Even 100mcg makes me need a nap. If i take it preworkout i take it with stimulants.
__________________
FLASH⚡️LABS
Make the world your bitch
with the best AAS and HGH!
PRICE LIST/ORDER EMAIL:
[email protected]

Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 09-13-2018, 05:43 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 56
This was a helpful read as I want to try this stuff. Heard from some into muscle to be worked out, pre post. Heard inject anywhere, heard one dose then another.
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 09-13-2018, 02:30 PM
sciroxx-lab's Avatar
Verified Sponsor
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,568
If anyone is interested in trialing different regimes and protocols and log I'll offer 70% discount on our IGF1, as well as special deals on the GH

(GH and IGF1 have a distinct synergistic effect, so it'll be interesting)
__________________

[email protected]
Guaranteed quality by any test or money back
Somastim and Somedin (proven pharma quality western made GH and IGF1
)
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 09-13-2018, 03:04 PM
MooseKnuckles's Avatar
Verified Customer
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,566

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciroxx-lab View Post
If anyone is interested in trialing different regimes and protocols and log I'll offer 70% discount on our IGF1, as well as special deals on the GH

(GH and IGF1 have a distinct synergistic effect, so it'll be interesting)
I will be starting pretty soon, just waiting a few more days to get a better feel in my wrist
sciroxx-lab likes this.
__________________
Use code "Moose" to get 5% OFF your next Synthetek order!
Use code "MOO5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 09-13-2018, 06:55 PM
concreter's Avatar
Featured Member / Verified Customer
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dead Plaines
Posts: 4,089

Awards Showcase

Dosing 100 mcgs Today Post workout. Mgf 1st as always!
Have not worked out in a week.
Gonna Load Up on the Micros and My Gramm's Soup!
Friday again 100 mcgs with 1/2 the micros all Clean except for a Few Beers. Tthen ready for the Last Showing of the Season On Saturday!
sciroxx-lab likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 09-28-2018, 03:03 PM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 219
Wouldn't injecting igf-lr3 right before workout give most people energy, especially incredible pumps?
SwedishSteel likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 09-28-2018, 03:20 PM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 129
anyone get a hypo like feeling after LR3 shot? for around 10-15 hours after?
concreter likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 01-31-2019, 01:12 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 51
I ran it once on 100mcg a day 50 in morning and 50 pre workout
Reply With Quote
  #30 (permalink)  
Old 09-19-2019, 06:37 PM
concreter's Avatar
Featured Member / Verified Customer
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dead Plaines
Posts: 4,089

Awards Showcase

With its Insulin Effect on Blood sugars I find Post is Always Better!
Takin with A host of Micronutrients. For the next 24 hrs I find it impossible to Overfeed!
Even simple Tasks while active I find difficult and end up close to Hypo!
Another reason I only take prior to a Day Off"
RamboStallone likes this.

Last edited by concreter; 09-19-2019 at 06:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #31 (permalink)  
Old 09-19-2019, 07:02 PM
prodaf's Avatar
Featured Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 723
i like take GH, first morning and post workout and igf1lr3 pre bed
RamboStallone likes this.
__________________


GENOTEC REP
Genotec Laboratories is your best gear choice, no equivalent quality !
PM me for any questions and list.

Contact : [email protected]
Reply With Quote
  #32 (permalink)  
Old 09-27-2019, 10:28 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 129
Done a fair bit of experimenting with LR3 now and i have to say i dont think it matters where you inject it IM or Sub Q has the same effect regardless. Higher the dose the less effective it becomes. Also cant train frequently due to feeling hypo the next day.

50mcg on training days and doesnt really matter when i inject it just as long as i consume enough food im good. Pretty confident people over think the use of LR3 its not MOD
Reply With Quote
  #33 (permalink)  
Old 10-04-2019, 03:30 AM
Newbie Registered Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 14
Been reading around here alot and it seems like alot of folk really like the IGF-1 LR3 and HGH combo. Does HGH & IGF-1 LR3 ultimately act on the same receptors?

Putting this out as I just want to learn more about these compounds, correct me if I'm wrong but:
-Exo HGH eventually travels to our liver, stimulating the release of more igf-1; ultimately raising our IGF-1 levels, allow us to get the much wanted benefits such as cell hyperplasia, etc...
-IGF-1 LR3 does the same thing but doesn't do through liver stimulation but instead as a source of exogenous IGF.

Do they ultimately achieve the same thing which is the benefits of having elevated levels of IGF-1? If true, is stacking HGH and IGF-1 LR3 useless? I hear folk swearing by this to counteract decreased insulin sensitivity from HGH because apparently IGF-1 LR3 makes you more insulin sensitive. Can someone more knowledgeable/experienced chime in on this?

Also since IGF-1 LR3 cause IGF receptors to burn out quickly, would going back on HGH post IGF-1 LR3 cycle be useless as now your IGF receptors won't be sensitive to your natural liver IGF-1?
Reply With Quote
  #34 (permalink)  
Old 10-05-2019, 06:43 AM
sciroxx-lab's Avatar
Verified Sponsor
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmans789 View Post
Been reading around here alot and it seems like alot of folk really like the IGF-1 LR3 and HGH combo. Does HGH & IGF-1 LR3 ultimately act on the same receptors?

Putting this out as I just want to learn more about these compounds, correct me if I'm wrong but:
-Exo HGH eventually travels to our liver, stimulating the release of more igf-1; ultimately raising our IGF-1 levels, allow us to get the much wanted benefits such as cell hyperplasia, etc...
-IGF-1 LR3 does the same thing but doesn't do through liver stimulation but instead as a source of exogenous IGF.

Do they ultimately achieve the same thing which is the benefits of having elevated levels of IGF-1? If true, is stacking HGH and IGF-1 LR3 useless? I hear folk swearing by this to counteract decreased insulin sensitivity from HGH because apparently IGF-1 LR3 makes you more insulin sensitive. Can someone more knowledgeable/experienced chime in on this?

Also since IGF-1 LR3 cause IGF receptors to burn out quickly, would going back on HGH post IGF-1 LR3 cycle be useless as now your IGF receptors won't be sensitive to your natural liver IGF-1?
There is plenty of scientific literature to show an additive anabolic effect when GH and IGF1 are combined (which of course indicates that they have multiple different paracrine and autocrine effects). GH and IGF1 has a distinct synergistic effect both on ananbolism (and anati-catabilism) as well as the metabolism,

Here are a couple of examples -

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9129466
------------conclusions -
GH and IGF-I combined further enhanced fat oxidation while reducing protein catabolism. Serum insulin concentrations were significantly increased by GH but decreased by IGF-I. GH significantly decreased serum total triiodothyronine concentrations and IGF-I significantly decreased serum corticosterone concentrations.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10571453
-----------results and conclusions
RESULTS:
Administration of IGF-I, but not GH, attenuates dexamethasone-induced protein catabolism and increases insulin sensitivity. Simultaneous treatment with GH and IGF-I additively increases the serum concentration of IGF-I, whole-body anabolism, and lipid oxidation. GH or IGF-I when given alone produces similar increases in the serum concentration of IGF-I. However, GH selectively increases skeletal muscle mass whereas IGF-I selectively attenuates the intestinal atrophy and abnormal intestinal ion transport induced by TPN. These tissue-selective anabolic effects of GH and IGF-I are associated with differential increases in protein synthesis in skeletal muscle and jejunum, respectively.
CONCLUSIONS:
Simultaneous treatment with GH and IGF-I may offer the greatest clinical efficacy because of improved nitrogen retention in association with enhanced lipid oxidation and stimulation of protein synthesis in multiple tissue types.
__________________

[email protected]
Guaranteed quality by any test or money back
Somastim and Somedin (proven pharma quality western made GH and IGF1
)
Reply With Quote
  #35 (permalink)  
Old 10-10-2019, 11:57 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 230
Anyone get super lethargic and fatigued when taking IGF-1 LR3?

It was very noticeable for me, only on 50mcg post workout.
Reply With Quote
  #36 (permalink)  
Old 10-10-2019, 01:11 PM
Newbie Registered Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joltan View Post
Anyone get super lethargic and fatigued when taking IGF-1 LR3?

It was very noticeable for me, only on 50mcg post workout.
Yes, I only take evenings postworkout because the lethargy hits me hard. I usually have sleep anxiety and can't get more than 7 hours of sleep a night no matter how hard I try but when I'm on LR3 I sleep 10-12 hours.
Reply With Quote
  #37 (permalink)  
Old 10-10-2019, 01:16 PM
Newbie Registered Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by sciroxx-lab View Post
There is plenty of scientific literature to show an additive anabolic effect when GH and IGF1 are combined (which of course indicates that they have multiple different paracrine and autocrine effects). GH and IGF1 has a distinct synergistic effect both on ananbolism (and anati-catabilism) as well as the metabolism,

Here are a couple of examples -

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9129466
------------conclusions -
GH and IGF-I combined further enhanced fat oxidation while reducing protein catabolism. Serum insulin concentrations were significantly increased by GH but decreased by IGF-I. GH significantly decreased serum total triiodothyronine concentrations and IGF-I significantly decreased serum corticosterone concentrations.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10571453
-----------results and conclusions
RESULTS:
Administration of IGF-I, but not GH, attenuates dexamethasone-induced protein catabolism and increases insulin sensitivity. Simultaneous treatment with GH and IGF-I additively increases the serum concentration of IGF-I, whole-body anabolism, and lipid oxidation. GH or IGF-I when given alone produces similar increases in the serum concentration of IGF-I. However, GH selectively increases skeletal muscle mass whereas IGF-I selectively attenuates the intestinal atrophy and abnormal intestinal ion transport induced by TPN. These tissue-selective anabolic effects of GH and IGF-I are associated with differential increases in protein synthesis in skeletal muscle and jejunum, respectively.
CONCLUSIONS:
Simultaneous treatment with GH and IGF-I may offer the greatest clinical efficacy because of improved nitrogen retention in association with enhanced lipid oxidation and stimulation of protein synthesis in multiple tissue types.
Awesome, thanks for sharing those papers.

Do you think getting back onto HGH post IGF-1 LR3 cycle would be effective? Or should I completely back off all peptides for the cooldown cycle?

Also do you know any academic literature or anything anecdotal regarding IGF-1 LR3 and its effects on the nervous system? Seems like Victor Conte (BALCO olympics drug guy) say a lot of sprinters take this stuff but mostly for its effects on nervous system.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


           

   Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions     

            

           

           

           

           

           

           

All times are GMT +10. The time now is 09:22 AM.

 
Languages translations made by vBET Translator 3.10.1
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1 Copyright ProfessionalMuscle.com 2002-2018

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
How To Use Synthol How To Do Injections
Buy Synthol Buy Synthol
Buy steroids at Ivitamins Steroids discussion board
How To Use Steroids
vbPLUS