YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone get relief from Plantar Fasciitis with TB500/BPC 157?

akajavman

Registered
Please let me know as my wife has been battling pain! She gone to the docs and they don’t see any bone spurs. She’s tried icing and stretching but very little relief.

A rolling pin will be her best friend, like the ones you use for pizza dough. Use it first thing in morning, end of day, and any time you can squeeze it in between. It's all about reducing swelling and stretching out that plantar. I would ice at night as well. Also used KT Tape, you can see how to use by searching their YouTube videos. Took me about 4 months to get over it, but I know runners who have taken a year plus, and had to resort to Cortizone. I stuck with icing, stretching, ibuprofen, also curcumin. I've used BPC157 with great results in shoulders, but you don't want to put a needle in your plantar. TB500 never did anything for me.

Once I changed the inserts in my shoes over to Superfeet green. The added support took the load off the tendon and the pain started to go away very quickly.

Rub the arch of your foot over a golf ball. It will hurt like hell at first, but it will loosen up. Worked for me.

I know this is old but Green Kipped Muscle will cure plantar fascitus for good. Myself anc a handful of ppl were practically debilitated from it. My mother in law had order s bunch of Omega XL which gets expensive, but it worked insanely well. So I got on Amazon and found a product for $8 to $11 in powder capsul firm. It says it can take 4 months ro fully be in your system, I had stopped taking it for months snd it didn't come back. Forget injecting your feet. My buddy was seeing a VA Dr amd gets partial disability for plantar fascitus, I bought him a couple bottles of the gree lipped muscle products and he as well as several others we know now have no issues. It's sounds to good to be true but please try it. It hasn't helped with anything else I can notice but it literally cured me from plantar fascitus. I still take just once a day dose to see if any other benefits and so I don't ever have that pain of felling like I pit a bunch of sharp rocks In my shoes. Getting out of bed is the worst. It's been about a year I believe amd no problems if I stop or continue to take the supplement. Honestly the Omega XL cured my pain in 2 bottles I believe, I had 4 and used them all then switched to a much cheaper Amazon brand and it's the best thing I've ever had happen to me. Again I have friends who have had the exact same results, oddly all military or nurses. Give it a try. I told my ortho and he said it was a placebo effect lol, I had no intention of it literally stopping all plantar fascitus, it just happened when I added it. Drs don't always want to recognize what supplements can do, besides it would have an effect on their business if they recommended it. But I say any one with this issue please try it and post if you have anything but amazing results. I was about to get steroid injections in my feet and took the Omega XL simply because I had it. It hasn't helped anything else I have noticed but it's amazing, not specifically Omega Xl just maje sure you get the same ingredient, and powder caps or liquid both work the same on my experience. Blessed.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear