advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best peptide protocol to enhance high dose gh results?

jackedntan

Registered
Planning on running 8-10iu gh a day indefinitely, but I’d like to either enhance my results or increase the efficiency by using less gh and achieving equivilent results.

Ghrp2/modgrf129:
Use 150/100 20min pre every gh/slin inject and break up doses into as many injects as possible, I’d do at least 5 a day if I went this route. Correct me if I’m wrong, but 3x per day of ghrp/mod at 100/100 is about equivalent to mk677 alone, under that assumption, I believe I’d need to do more than 3 injects a day to get benefits greater than mk677 provides alone.

Cjc1295/dac
2mg per week, 10mg per week, or whatever dose needed that when combined with mk677 would actually cause igf1 levels to increase above what appears to level out by the body’s negative feedback loop at around a 100-150 point boost on bloods from mk677, where I’ve seen less studies on the combination so I’d like opinions on if the combo and what doses would work and be optimal in your opinions.

Mk677/huperzine a/egcg
25mg per day, combined with cjc/dac most likely, if someone has research or experience to back up one protocol or another, and what they’d use to enhance their gh or save money by lettting the peps take over some of the work as well. Basically 2mg dac per week and mk677 daily vs 5+ ghrp/mod pre-gh injects per day. Which would you do? And what would you recommend if anything else? I’m stocked on gh, and wanna optimize my protocol as much as possible. Also, considering igf1 and mgf, so feel free to take that into consideration as well. Thanks bros 🤓👍

In my opinion nothing will make the up the missing GH dose.

I’m not a huge fan of peptides after using on n off over the years and find overall real GH is just better from all aspects.

I do rate mk677 but wouldn’t use more than 10mg as it has a bad tendency of raising BS levels more so than GH.

For me I found. 7-10iu GH Monday wed and Friday then MK677 10mg on off days pre bed worked very well.

I used lantus with GH to keep fasting BS in a acceptable range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply. I’ve got tons of Toujeo, Lantus, humalog, novalin r, stocked up too. I just want to add some peptides to everything if there’s anyway at all possible to enhance my results, for a relatively small investment in comparison to what I’ve spent on my gh supply.

What about just adding pre gh injects of a ghrp/modGrF to all my daily gh shots?
Would MK677(possibly w/CJCwDAC) , Hexaralin, or IGF1 be better additions or alternatives to that? Say money isn’t a factor, within reason, and you just wanna add the biggest boost possible to your gh/slin protocol, what would your potential ideal protocols look like?

Let’s assume I’m gonna keep my hgh dose the same reguardless of what’s added. So we’re purely looking to just enhance results and synergistize with what we’re already using.

Last edited:
I like 12mg MK677 before or when I wake up at night ~1am
GH Pre/post and before bed (~3iu/shot)

Log pre/post OR high-dosed Lantus AM

My hands fell like I'm crippled with this enough as it is.

I like 12mg MK677 before or when I wake up at night ~1am
GH Pre/post and before bed (~3iu/shot)

Log pre/post OR high-dosed Lantus AM

My hands fell like I'm crippled with this enough as it is.

Increased side effects?

In my opinion nothing will make the up the missing GH dose.

I’m not a huge fan of peptides after using on n off over the years and find overall real GH is just better from all aspects.

I do rate mk677 but wouldn’t use more than 10mg as it has a bad tendency of raising BS levels more so than GH.

For me I found. 7-10iu GH Monday wed and Friday then MK677 10mg on off days pre bed worked very well.

I used lantus with GH to keep fasting BS in a acceptable range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you think about using Lantus to control BS on MK? Thinking about dosing MK at 12,5mg EOD for only a couple weeks at a time and am considering Lantus on those days to keep BS low throughout the day and then use Apidra pre and post workout. 3-4 days a week for 2 weeks and alternate with 2 weeks of Superdrol. Thoughts?

Goal is of course weight gain, currently in a region where GH is not readily available (at least not at reasonable prices and proper quality)

Last edited:
personally i like GHRP6 with low dose GH due to less bloating with that combo.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131