over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mecasermin and various Igf in stock!!!

Finally lol i Will order that igf

**broken link removed**

I'm wondering from all the ones you have in stock, what would be the best deal quality gains and price wise? Basically, what'd be the best bang for the money and what would be a good happy medium dosage to not break the bank?

I'm wondering from all the ones you have in stock, what would be the best deal quality gains and price wise? Basically, what'd be the best bang for the money and what would be a good happy medium dosage to not break the bank?

I do belive a higher dose LR3 would be the best. I wounder about how the quality stays with 10mg. I mean, with AA water the product stands maby 3 months at most. That means you need to use it all in 2 rounds, lets say 1 month highdose 1 month off, then one month on.

Maby freeze whats left? can the amino acid profile handle to b mixed and frozen? or why else make a 10mg bottle?

Even tho. Im getting VERRY curious how it would turn out to say, dosing it for 200mcg each training day, vs 50-100mcg of other brands. U could dubble or even tripple the dosage and still dont pay to much money.

My toughts are, at what dose would this be "dangerous"?

I dont belive for a second that lets say 300mcg of igf lr3 is healty. If the quality is good, that would be alot of igf to go to the gut n grow.. but when the price is so good you could really try it out..

Damn. This makes me drool. Run hiigh dose lr3 with aas. So curious

I do belive a higher dose LR3 would be the best. I wounder about how the quality stays with 10mg. I mean, with AA water the product stands maby 3 months at most. That means you need to use it all in 2 rounds, lets say 1 month highdose 1 month off, then one month on.

Maby freeze whats left? can the amino acid profile handle to b mixed and frozen? or why else make a 10mg bottle?

Even tho. Im getting VERRY curious how it would turn out to say, dosing it for 200mcg each training day, vs 50-100mcg of other brands. U could dubble or even tripple the dosage and still dont pay to much money.

My toughts are, at what dose would this be "dangerous"?

I dont belive for a second that lets say 300mcg of igf lr3 is healty. If the quality is good, that would be alot of igf to go to the gut n grow.. but when the price is so good you could really try it out..

Damn. This makes me drool. Run hiigh dose lr3 with aas. So curious

When it comes to legit IGF-1 (I'm talking about the one prescribed by some clinics), I've been told by others that 10 mcg daily makes a nice difference in looks and recovery. So, I wonder wit the nice selection Keytech has, what would be a nice dose to run the product while still making it cost-effective.

When it comes to legit IGF-1 (I'm talking about the one prescribed by some clinics), I've been told by others that 10 mcg daily makes a nice difference in looks and recovery. So, I wonder wit the nice selection Keytech has, what would be a nice dose to run the product while still making it cost-effective.

10 mcg? Try 100X that dose. IGF-1 needs to be dosed in the mg range (not the mcg range) to see good results. This is why products such as Increlex and Mecasermin are dosed in the mg range. However, Mecasermin is far superiuior to Increlex due to it being combined with IGF-1BP3. Still, you need very high doses (compared to LR3 or DES) in order to see good results.

Last edited:
10 mcg? Try 100X that dose. IGF-1 needs to be dosed in the mg range (not the mcg range) to see good results. This is why products such as Increlex and Mecasermin are dosed in the mg range. However, Mecasermin is far superiuior to Increlex due to it being combined with IGF-1BP3. Still, you need very high doses (compared to LR3 or DES) in order to see good results.

Sorry for the confusion. I meant 10mcg of real IGF-1 LR3.

Sorry for the confusion. I meant 10mcg of real IGF-1 LR3.

As Mike says, igf works well in doses of mg, for daily mutations, use mcg of any igf, they are wasted money. Our Igf are real, including the LongR3. I used Igf1 LongR3 of the highest quality in the past, such as Gropep and Sigma Aldrich, directly from the manufacturer, and I tell you that 10mcg and fantasy and waste of money, the minimum is 100mcg / day, which in my opinion is little change every day! Do not believe the bullshit that sellers say 1mg / $ 100, use 10mcg to get big, it's useless! just enriching those who sell it

I had the guys test the difference in using 750-1mg/day, compared to a few mcg, a whole other story. Personally I prefer mecasermin, and the des but always in doses of mg

I had the guys test the difference in using 750-1mg/day, compared to a few mcg, a whole other story. Personally I prefer mecasermin, and the des but always in doses of mg

If it were up to the 2 of you, what dosage would you recommend and for what period of time? I'm willing to give this a shot and see if it can help me get to 300 lbs combined with some Lantus, AAS and HGH.

If it were up to the 2 of you, what dosage would you recommend and for what period of time? I'm willing to give this a shot and see if it can help me get to 300 lbs combined with some Lantus, AAS and HGH.

bro, have sent you a PM

I don't think igf des or lr3 even compare to increlex... despite mg to mcg dose. How many have seen results like what we've seen from these mecasermin logs?

I don't think igf des or lr3 even compare to increlex... despite mg to mcg dose. How many have seen results like what we've seen from these mecasermin logs?

Or should I say those who have claimed to use real increlex vs lr3/des

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity