over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sarms

twinkletoes

Registered
Newbies
Looking for advice on which stack be better for lean bulker? Rad 140 with yk11 or lgd with yk11? If you got better idea please throw it out here. Using for bridge.

Looking for advice on which stack be better for lean bulker? Rad 140 with yk11 or lgd with yk11? If you got better idea please throw it out here. Using for bridge.

Bad idea. They will mess up your blood markers when you want to be making sure they recover. How old are you? Is blasting and cruising on TRT between cycles not an option? I would recommend test above all of those. Literally just go on a low dosed cycle if you want to stay on.

A good peptide to try between cycles to help maintain size etc would be MK-677. It won't effect sex hormones and shouldn't mess with most blood markers. However it can negatively effect fasting blood glucose, blood pressure and elevate heart rate so it's worth monitoring all of those.

I should add I disliked RAD-140 and it gave me bad anxiety. I liked LGD-4033 and feel it's one of the better SARM's. But the above still applies.

Last edited:
I'm 39 been running cycles since rnd 25 yrs old. I usually just cruise on 1cc of test per week but like to quit that. Figured maybe wld help my future cycles if I get off completely between them. But yes my test goes down to nothing if I don't cruise. My body won't start making on it's own. I was thinking maybe the sarms wld help it and be ok guess not. I do have high blood pressure also. Not extremely but little high. So u say just cruise till next blast again be best.

I'm 39 been running cycles since rnd 25 yrs old. I usually just cruise on 1cc of test per week but like to quit that. Figured maybe wld help my future cycles if I get off completely between them. But yes my test goes down to nothing if I don't cruise. My body won't start making on it's own. I was thinking maybe the sarms wld help it and be ok guess not. I do have high blood pressure also. Not extremely but little high. So u say just cruise till next blast again be best.

Yes I would just cruise until your next blast. But cruise on a real TRT dose such as 150mg per week. I honestly wouldn't recommend SARM's between cycles. If you aren't planning to blast again for a long time then sure some TRT with LGD-4033 could be worth trying then moving down to trt only. However I would be cruising on trt only for at least 3 months before blasting again. I would also make sure your blood work is gtg before blasting again.

Are you on medication for your bp? If not I recommend Carditone by Ayush Herbs. Another good addition to that is NOW Foods Blood Pressure Health which contains Grape Seed Extract and Hawthorn Extract.

Have you used MK-677 (or HGH)? That could be great on your trt cruise.

Used hgh long time ago but just so expensive and wasn't worth results. Now probably just wasn't good hgh either. Underground stuff. I ccan afford the mk now. U think run it the trt would give me decent results. I'd like to lean up bit for summer for real. No not on bp meds. They said not bad enough for meds yet. I'm 5ft 10 like 212. Prob 15 bf. Guessing.

Used hgh long time ago but just so expensive and wasn't worth results. Now probably just wasn't good hgh either. Underground stuff. I ccan afford the mk now. U think run it the trt would give me decent results. I'd like to lean up bit for summer for real. No not on bp meds. They said not bad enough for meds yet. I'm 5ft 10 like 212. Prob 15 bf. Guessing.

Then I wouldn't recommend MK-677. It could increase your appetite so making it hard to diet on. It's all about diet so I would just sort that out as your no.1 priority. MK could also increase your bp too. It's great when bulking though and wanting to stay full etc.

If you want to cut then trt is enough. You could do a high cruise so kind of stretching the term "TRT". Maybe something like 250mg test per week. That is a very low dosed cycle but is more than enough to lose bf and maintain muscle. I would also add in cardio or up it if you are already doing it. That will also help with your bp. Definitely look into carditone as well if you're not on any bp medication. Although how high is your bp? Dietary changes and cardio could be enough to get it back in range.

Thank up so much for your help man. I'll have to chk blood pressure next time I go somewhere that has a machine. I'll let u know for sure.

SARMs are suppressive just like AAS, although to a lesser degree, generally speaking. Still, even Ostarine, despite being less suppressive than other SARMs and considerably less suppressive than AAS, will still significantly interfere with recovery, especially at the doses boduybuilders employ.

The bottom line: You cannot recover from an AAS cycle when bridging with SARMs.

Last edited:
Thinking just using try at 125 week and trying mk677. I like the full look. Not much on bloated but if I watch my diet good I may keep it down. Thinking bout 3 months then blast again. U think that be ok? Noww I'll be finishing my blast of npp n test prop this week. I should go ahead and run nolv before mk or not? Or since gonna cruise not worry bout it at all.

Thinking just using try at 125 week and trying mk677. I like the full look. Not much on bloated but if I watch my diet good I may keep it down. Thinking bout 3 months then blast again. U think that be ok? Noww I'll be finishing my blast of npp n test prop this week. I should go ahead and run nolv before mk or not? Or since gonna cruise not worry bout it at all.

Since MK isn't a SARM and doesn't interefere with the HPTA, you can use it during PCT and still recover.

As for time off AAS, that is a personal choice.

If you're using TRT there is no need for Nolva--from a recovery standpoint, that is.

Since MK isn't a SARM and doesn't interefere with the HPTA, you can use it during PCT and still recover.

As for time off AAS, that is a personal choice.

If you're using TRT there is no need for Nolva--from a recovery standpoint, that is.

x2

Finish your blast and go straight into your 125mg TRT dose and use that for 3 months (or however long you decide). Start MK-677 right after your blast and run it as long as you desire. If you like it I would run it all the time you are on your TRT and even during your next blast. No need for nolva. However find out your estrogen levels approx 1 month into TRT and see where you stand. Some like to use an AI such as aromasin but I personally use nothing on TRT unless my estrogen is high.

Would gw 50156 be safe to run with it also?

Yes. Although start them a few weeks apart so you can gauge what each one is doing as you are new to both. Start MK-677 first though. GW to me is more about increasing cardiovascular endurance and hopefully HDL levels. GW indirectly helps many things. MK-677 should visually change you and greatly improve muscle fullness and overall size.

I was thinking just running the gw at 10ed and the mk starting 12.5 then up to 25 if all is good. Really don't wanna drop much weight just little bf.

not understanding why people bridge with sarms verse cruising

To be honest i would chuck all aas besides test and dht. I would instead use 5 to 10mg of rad140.

That shit is alpha In a bottle. And without the fucked up estro/prostrate sides.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws