over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Blue tops

matteomonte

Newbies
Hi all, im new here.

I want to start a cycle of HGH, and wanted to know the quality of the blue tops one that oscaro offers, and if the dosages 3UI everyday week on were ok....

thanks for patience, im still a noob here :rolleyes:

It will be fine, just make sure to run it for at least 6 month preferably 12 or so especially at that dose.

Hi all, im new here.

I want to start a cycle of HGH, and wanted to know the quality of the blue tops one that oscaro offers, and if the dosages 3UI everyday week on were ok....

thanks for patience, im still a noob here :rolleyes:

dosage is dependant on what you're trying achieve goal wise.

well im 17 years old atm so I dont wanna take 2 much hgh cause I think my body is already producing much at my age.

im 177cms x 72kg

my goal would me to burn some fat and build up some muscles, not 2 much thought...

well im 17 years old atm so I dont wanna take 2 much hgh cause I think my body is already producing much at my age.

im 177cms x 72kg

my goal would me to burn some fat and build up some muscles, not 2 much thought...

you dont need hgh.

cant really be much clearer than that.

17 is way to young. you already stated your body is producing a stupid amount at your age.

HGH isn't a godsend answer to bodyfat loss and the gains you will have in mind for muscle growth dont actually come from hgh itself.

you need to step back, look at your diet and training then get to a point where you physically cant get any better. then and only then can you LOOK at whether its a good step for you. even then it might not be the answer.

how do i know? because I started it all at the same age as you and I clearly didnt need to do it and regret it now as I could have bettered myself and instead will never realise my full natural potential.

thanks for the advice, but what would happen to me if I take it ? would it have some side effects if I take it now ?

PS: basing on your answer, im going to do a 2ui weekends off, just to get also a better sleep (since in the last period Ive had several problems) and a little more energy.

what do you think?

also my growth plates are not 100% closed so I may gain some additional cms and reach 180 or a little more...

thanks for the advice, but what would happen to me if I take it ? would it have some side effects if I take it now ?

PS: basing on your answer, im going to do a 2ui weekends off, just to get also a better sleep (since in the last period Ive had several problems) and a little more energy.

what do you think?

also my growth plates are not 100% closed so I may gain some additional cms and reach 180 or a little more...

I would say unless you are going reall high, 8 ius or so, that you are totally wasting your money.

stay away from GH at your age and for your goals....

Your'e just looking to put on a little muscle. Then at your age you don't need GH. Get it out of your mind right now... Even steroids you dont need now unless you wanted to shoot for more muscle mass. Get your training right and diet correctly.. Stay healthy...

At 17 years of age, the only person you should talk to about this subject is your Medical Doctor. If both of you think it is medically necessary, then go for it.

thanks guys for your advices :)

and last question, is about acromegaly

Ive read somewhere that high doses of hgh may cause acromegaly....in particular the increase of nise/jaw.....

id like to know if I would be in danger of getting a bigger nose or something like that with a dose of like 3 ui every day weekends off.....thanks.

I promise you 3ius a day with the weekends off will not give you a bigger nose

thanks guys for your advices :)

and last question, is about acromegaly

Ive read somewhere that high doses of hgh may cause acromegaly....in particular the increase of nise/jaw.....

id like to know if I would be in danger of getting a bigger nose or something like that with a dose of like 3 ui every day weekends off.....thanks.

3 ius a day will give you no results at all at your age. Have fun throwing away your money.

GH at 17 is only going to hurt you in the long run. Why would you consider this? Have you not done any research on the effects of GH for some one your age? You will stop any further growth and development you still have coming.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear