over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Head size

matteomonte

Newbies
Hi all.

I started today my hgh cycle. actually im taking a 3ui/day weeks off.

But theres somethin thats scaring me: of heard of people who said that hgh will make my head get bigger...and i already have a big head so i wouldnt like to make it bigger.

But i also heard that it would happen on high dosages.....well since i dont know who to trust I wanna hear your opinion guys....

will my head get a bigger size if I take HGH at the dosage of 3-4 UI/day weekends off?any experiences with it?

thanks all those who have patience with a noob like me.

cya

...and i already have a big head so i wouldnt like to make it bigger.

cya

HAHAHAH sorry bro i shouldnt laugh but couldnt help it. didnt you say something about you were worried about your nose growing in another post?

no it wont grow. I repeat wont grow. you will not look like one of the heads on Easter Island at such a low dosage

come on mate do some research on stuff. proper research before starting shit. you're the same dude who's ridiculously young (17 years old?) and is only using it for fat loss arent you?

Last edited:
not to sound rude to you but this is a classic example of WHY are you taking such products when you obviously have so much to learn about your body before supplementing. study up learn as much as you can, the phrase knowledge is power works in more ways than one. but then agian it is called hgh isn't that head growth hormone?hmm

Hi all.

But theres somethin thats scaring me: of heard of people who said that hgh will make my head get bigger...and i already have a big head so i wouldnt like to make it bigger.

But i also heard that it would happen on high dosages.....well since i dont know who to trust I wanna hear your opinion guys....

will my head get a bigger size if I take HGH at the dosage of 3-4 UI/day weekends off?any experiences with it?

cya

You should be taking head measurements before you start any GH protocol. If you notice that you are feeling great and your head is swollen over it, stop immediatley.

I think his concern is a valid one. Isn't Acromegaly a disease where excessive GH is produced and the result is overgrowth of the bones etc.

take 20 iu a day then be worried....3 aint shit to worry

i'm 2 inches taller than cutlar
and i swear to god he wears a size 17 shoe
and a 5 gallon bucket head:)

I notic at 10 IU ED most of the gains was in my head size................:p

It's all good...if you DO end up looking like Andre The Giant, a lucrative career in the world of professional wrestling awaits you!

Your GH dosage at 17 years old should be 0 IU's daily - same with AAS. Would it be TOO difficult to experiment for the next few years with what's going to build the most muscle mass...food & training. Use your energy finding what type of training you respond best to. Find out what amounts of calories, carbs, protein, and fat work best for you.

Muscle built on AAS and GH at your age probably isn't going to be there in 5 years. Muscle built on solid training and good nutrition will.

Last edited:
take 20 iu a day then be worried....3 aint shit to worry

i'm 2 inches taller than cutlar
and i swear to god he wears a size 17 shoe
and a 5 gallon bucket head:)

i happen to have a close friend i went to college with who lives in south beach, he met jay and it so happened that they went to the same anti-aging clinic to get GH - if i told you how much my bro saw him take the time he was there you would not believe me

before anyone asks why jay would hang out with this guy, he got a fantasic job and is loaded, is a f**king player, gets more ass than anyone i ever met, gets vip in every major club, parties at versace manison, etc. - just a popular, likeable guy

Last edited:
i happen to have a close friend i went to college with who lives in south beach, he met jay and it so happened that they went to the same anti-aging clinic to get GH - if i told you how much my bro saw him take the time he was there you would not believe me

before anyone asks why jay would hang out with this guy, he got a fantasic job and is loaded, is a f**king player, gets more ass than anyone i ever met, gets vip in every major club, parties at versace manison, etc. - just a popular, likeable guy

I want to believe lol

please at least give us an insight

^^

Yes, how can you tease us like that?

And I've never been to an anti-aging clinic, but I would presume they don't huddle all the patients in one room and sequentially inject them one-by-one...lol

"Overproduction of growth hormone leads to increase in insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) by the liver and other tissues. IGF-1 causes such symptoms as soft tissue swelling, joint disorders, enlargements of hands, feet, and jaw, visceral overgrowth,..."

I lived in South Beach for several years until I moved back to Downtown Miami about a year ago. Unfortunately I've never seen that Behemoth Cutler walking down Collins or Washington ave club hopping lol!

I used to tan next to the pharmacy where he probably got his GH near Lincoln Rd... I gotta figure hes using AAG Health or Cenegenics for anti-aging right? Theyre the only two off the top of my head that I know of around there. Cenegenics is ridiculously expensive, AAG is more reasonable... I had heard that both places only prescribe "Therapuetic Doses"... I doubt Jay could grow on 400mg/Wk of Test Cyp and 4iu Daily of GH lol!

you all asked so:

40+ iu daily

and its not a prescription from the clinic, its a hook-up

you all asked so:

40+ iu daily

and its not a prescription from the clinic, its a hook-up

LOL you made it sound like he did some dose no-one ever did before.

Jesus.

If your gonna build a story up so big.

Well whatever.

LOL
It Was a good story.

Hi all.

But there's something that's scaring me: of heard of people who said that hgh will make my head get bigger...and i already have a big head so I wouldn't like to make it bigger.

But i also heard that it would happen on high dosages.....well since I don't know who to trust I wanna hear your opinion guys....

cya

OMG dude I think I saw your MASSIVE melon in the gym.

Do you have down syndrome or something?? holy.

LOL dude, just messin.

KK, your bones largely quit growing when you mature (during or soon after puberty)

Most of your frame is done growing during puberty or soon after the puberty stages of life. (you know about the birds and bees right?).

So anyway your skeleton is made of bones that during pre-pubescent life are soft and open ended.
As in the ends are actually not fused closed and still growing.
This is VERY evident in young children who still have their skull plates growing together across the tops of their heads.
Anyway once you have matured your bones are LARGELY done growing.

Once bones fuse that's it, its over, done deal, they are fused.

Now there are parts of the body that WILL still grow that APPEAR to be skeletal.
Such as some of the cartilage areas of the body.
Your ears continue growing until the day you die.
Your nose continues growing and these parts make it APPEAR as though your head is bigger.

Trust me though your skull hits a wall and WILL NOT GROW.

You may get other features that enlarge as well but skull growth is a NO.
You may grow large organs which would be one of my concerns.

SO anyway there you go.

You can find much more info out there that will go into great detail but that's the jest of it.

Wardog

LOL you made it sound like he did some dose no-one ever did before.

Jesus.

If your gonna build a story up so big.

Well whatever.

LOL
It Was a good story.

40+, that means 40 or more - and 40 is a LOT. not 40 of generic, 40 of REAL PHARM GRADE

look through the forum about glotropin vs. generic, many say it is several times stronger. 40 iu of real pharm quality may be the equivalent of 100iu more of generic, just a guess but its possible.

also consider this, my friend and him hung but it wasn't like they were attached at the hip, the amount my friend saw may not be the whole thing!

also for an intelligent reply, try better words than 'jesus' or 'whatever' to express your opinions

Last edited:
40+, that means 40 or more - and 40 is a LOT. not 40 of generic, 40 of REAL PHARM GRADE

look through the forum about glotropin vs. generic, many say it is several times stronger. 40 iu of real pharm quality may be the equivalent of 100iu more of generic, just a guess but its possible.

also consider this, my friend and him hung but it wasn't like they were attached at the hip, the amount my friend saw may not be the whole thing!

also for an intelligent reply, try better words than 'jesus' or 'whatever' to express your opinions

Not gonna get in a argument.
I feel my reply was appropriate for the post.

By the way we need to focus a lil more on the guys answer I think.

Your story was distracting although entertaining.

Do you have any help, advice or comments that apply to his question?

Thnx again for the great story

Wardog

To the thread starter that is 17, you may think that you are not that young now but when you are 25 you are going to think wtf was I doing.

I started aas right before I turned 21. I look back and I go wow I was only 20 I thought I was ready for them and it was an easy way out.

Turns out I spent a lot of my money that I didnt have at the time for gains that just were not what they should have been because of my lack of knowledge.

Anyways just trying to guit trip you. I know your allready on them or going to be so. If anything be careful do your research and finally dont be a douche bag!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131