over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

whats the best for fat loss

Diet and Cardio!!

what peptide is best for burning fat and at what dose ? thanks :D

Hands down HGH is the best peptide for fat loss. You can get away with HGH frag but if you can afford quality 191aa HGH theres really nothing that compares IMO. HGH will not take the place of diet and cardio though so if you're thinking you can just take HGH without all the other pieces in place you will be disappointed.

Hands down HGH is the best peptide for fat loss. You can get away with HGH frag but if you can afford quality 191aa HGH theres really nothing that compares IMO. HGH will not take the place of diet and cardio though so if you're thinking you can just take HGH without all the other pieces in place you will be disappointed.

x2, and ed, 2 times a day, is the best method for fat loss.

In my experience the combination of CJC/GHRP6 dosed multiple times/day was significantly better than GH dosed a couple times/day.

In my experience the combination of CJC/GHRP6 dosed multiple times/day was significantly better than GH dosed a couple times/day.

Having read through Dat's information this may well be the best option for fat loss.

Vintagemuscle

Having read through Dat's information this may well be the best option for fat loss.

Vintagemuscle

I don't think so. I believe he says that way leads to more IGF-1. I am pretty sure he says steady levels is better for fat loss also.

I don't think so. I believe he says that way leads to more IGF-1. I am pretty sure he says steady levels is better for fat loss also.

I'm just giving my experience. I have been running GH anywhere from 2.5-6 ius/day for most of the last 3 years. Never have I burned fat at the rate I have since using CJC/GHRP 3x/day. The difference has been very noticable. If you really want to you can combine the 2 and see even better effects.

I'm just giving my experience. I have been running GH anywhere from 2.5-6 ius/day for most of the last 3 years. Never have I burned fat at the rate I have since using CJC/GHRP 3x/day. The difference has been very noticable. If you really want to you can combine the 2 and see even better effects.

Well that's very possible, it may be that the high peaks of GH released is just so much greater than the lower levels of GH typically run. It might take mroe GH to equal that total GH release.

I can definitely see the combined effect achieving even greater fatloss!

hard work!

never mind peptides.
cardio and proper died! = hard work.
No ways around it

never mind peptides.
No ways around it

It always bothers me when some one posts something like this. Maybe it shouldn't, but I take offense to it. If your considering running peptides, GH, or even AAS. That should be a given. I know it's not for every one, and that is truly sad.

if i was to add some cjc and ghrp what doseing schedule would you guys recomend?? ive been on gh for over a year now and looking for a little more fat loss, deit is on piont i see a nutritionist once a month thanks guys

if i was to add some cjc and ghrp what doseing schedule would you guys recomend?? ive been on gh for over a year now and looking for a little more fat loss, deit is on piont i see a nutritionist once a month thanks guys

CJC is worthless, you want mod GRF(1-29) with GHRP, or GNRH. 100/100mcg 3 times a day is what the standard is now. Read the article in the stickies. It will help you a lot.

About 3 years ago, I procured some Blue Tops. The plan was to use them to lean out. Well, I started out splitting the dose at 2.5 ius, then eventually changed to taking the entire 5 ius first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, and I kept my stomach empty for at least another hour and a half after the shot. Switching to the morning-empty stomach routine seemed to make all the difference for me. Oh, and don't forget the T3. It helps a lot. I think cycling T3 is a practice in futility. Just get to your target amount and live there until you are ready to come off. Then, you can taper off.

For a man, I think you won't see much if any results below 5 ius. I've got some Green Tops on the way and I can't wait to get back on the bus.

I took some of the GRF and GHRP-6 last Summer and I liked the results I got from it. I was taking 100/100 2x/day and popping 150/150 before bedtime. The results still weren't as profound as they were with the GH. I figure I will go with 5 ius of the GH in the AM on an empty stomach just like I did before, and go with 150/150 before bedtime (I have a significant amount of the peptides left over from last year). I think you would probably benefit from the same type of protocol. I'm pretty sure you're an old fart like myself (42). Good luck.

About 3 years ago, I procured some Blue Tops. The plan was to use them to lean out. Well, I started out splitting the dose at 2.5 ius, then eventually changed to taking the entire 5 ius first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, and I kept my stomach empty for at least another hour and a half after the shot. Switching to the morning-empty stomach routine seemed to make all the difference for me. Oh, and don't forget the T3. It helps a lot. I think cycling T3 is a practice in futility. Just get to your target amount and live there until you are ready to come off. Then, you can taper off.

For a man, I think you won't see much if any results below 5 ius. I've got some Green Tops on the way and I can't wait to get back on the bus.

I took some of the GRF and GHRP-6 last Summer and I liked the results I got from it. I was taking 100/100 2x/day and popping 150/150 before bedtime. The results still weren't as profound as they were with the GH. I figure I will go with 5 ius of the GH in the AM on an empty stomach just like I did before, and go with 150/150 before bedtime (I have a significant amount of the peptides left over from last year). I think you would probably benefit from the same type of protocol. I'm pretty sure you're an old fart like myself (42). Good luck.

Gears, if you are planning on running the two together, I would HIGHLY recomend looking into Dat's protocol to do so.

never mind peptides.
No ways around it

LMFAO...what are you doing in this forum then? This is the peptides forum, if you're one of those,"diet and exercise n nothin else" then why partake in these discussions, its not productive. If someone doesn't know that they need to diet and exercise to lose weight, they probably recently had a frontal lobotomy. Better to just not partake in these discussions is my point here.

Gears, if you are planning on running the two together, I would HIGHLY recomend looking into Dat's protocol to do so.[/QUOTE

I'm a big fan of Dat. His protocol was what I was using this past summer with the GRF/GHRP. That thread has become a monster! I will try to find his protocol for combining the GH and GRF/GHRP. In a nutshell, what does he recommend?

I'm currently just running a relatively low dose of 250mg/wk of Ant Labs Sustant (good stuff). My days of classic cycling are over. Attached is a pic of me last year at the beach. I was about 215# in this pic. I was running the 100/100 3x/day protocol and was on 200mg/wk cyp. I'm not huge, but I don't want to be huge. I'm 42 and I'm more concerned with looking healthy and athletic than being big. Nothing wrong with being big. I used to carry around 260#, but I felt like shit. Hoping to get my greens in the next couple of weeks and hopefully get back to around 215# again, but with less BF. I'm currently around 225#.

gears

Attachments

• qq.jpg
    qq.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 1,291
Gears, if you are planning on running the two together, I would HIGHLY recomend looking into Dat's protocol to do so.[/QUOTE

I'm a big fan of Dat. His protocol was what I was using this past summer with the GRF/GHRP. That thread has become a monster! I will try to find his protocol for combining the GH and GRF/GHRP. In a nutshell, what does he recommend?

I'm currently just running a relatively low dose of 250mg/wk of Ant Labs Sustant (good stuff). My days of classic cycling are over. Attached is a pic of me last year at the beach. I was about 215# in this pic. I was running the 100/100 3x/day protocol and was on 200mg/wk cyp. I'm not huge, but I don't want to be huge. I'm 42 and I'm more concerned with looking healthy and athletic than being big. Nothing wrong with being big. I used to carry around 260#, but I felt like shit. Hoping to get my greens in the next couple of weeks and hopefully get back to around 215# again, but with less BF. I'm currently around 225#.

gears

Gears-
It can be daunting because of its shear length, but I highly recommend setting aside a few hours and reading Dats thread start to current. Are you on HRT? Plan on staying on test for life?
As far as integrating Gh into your peptide protocol:

When you administer your grf/ghrp, your GH pulse will spike at around the 30 minute mark. If you add exo GH too soon, you'll blunt that spike, if you administer too late,meaning after that spike, it'll have no significant receptors that are available.

That being said, the protocol is to add about 1-5 iu of exo Gh around the 10-15 minute mark to catch the rise in GH from your peptides. Research has shown that this is the only time window that exo GH will actually have an additive effect to your gh spike. Research has also indicated the above dosing for exo gh, as any more will be counter-productive...I'd have to reread the studies for the reason why, though.

You can dose your exo Gh accordingly as many times as you dose your peptides, or only once, depending on what you're looking for.

Gears-
It can be daunting because of its shear length, but I highly recommend setting aside a few hours and reading Dats thread start to current. Are you on HRT? Plan on staying on test for life?
As far as integrating Gh into your peptide protocol:

When you administer your grf/ghrp, your GH pulse will spike at around the 30 minute mark. If you add exo GH too soon, you'll blunt that spike, if you administer too late,meaning after that spike, it'll have no significant receptors that are available.

That being said, the protocol is to add about 1-5 iu of exo Gh around the 10-15 minute mark to catch the rise in GH from your peptides. Research has shown that this is the only time window that exo GH will actually have an additive effect to your gh spike. Research has also indicated the above dosing for exo gh, as any more will be counter-productive...I'd have to reread the studies for the reason why, though.

You can dose your exo Gh accordingly as many times as you dose your peptides, or only once, depending on what you're looking for.

Thanks for summarizing this for me. I have read most of his ideas on the subject, but there have been several pages added since I last read anything on that thread.

I'm only on homegrown HRT. As for trying to time the GH to coincide with the resultant spikes from the grf/ghrp injection...well, I'm just not that hardcore, anymore. I got great results from taking 5iu first thing in the AM on an empty stomach. While doing that, I was over 20 pounds heavier and with less body fat than in the attached picture above. And that was only about 2.5 years ago. Of course, I was on a lot more anabolics than I was in the pic above, too.

When you inject exogenous GH, your body's hormonal balancing mechanism causes the pituitary to start pumping out somatostatin (GHIH) which was produced in the hypothalamus. This is why grf/ghrp taken while the circulating exogenous GH levels are above baseline will have little to no effect on causing the pituitary to produce endogenous GH. The somatostatin will slam the door on the production. The same thing happens when you only inject grf/ghrp.

The body's built in hormonal regulatory system will kick into overdrive the instant it notices that an excess of GH is in the bloodstream and thwart the rise in endogenous GH. This is one of the reasons you can only get a limited benefit from doing a higher dose of grf/ghrp...that and the pituitary can only release a finite amount of GH at a time because it can only produce/store a finite amount of somatotropin at any give time. And this amount is dependent upon many different factors.

Now, having said that...the GHIH can be overwhelmed by endogenous somatotropin in a big way, but you would have to be injecting grf/ghrp every hour on the hour and timing your eating perfectly. OR you could just do it the old fashioned way and have a pituitary tumor. This is evident in people suffering from acromegaly

When you inject exogenous GH, the body's regulatory system tries to stem the tide of what it understands to be an internal issue, by squirting out a bunch of GHIH. However, since the source wasn't internal, the GHIH has no effect. This is why you can go crazy with exogenous GH, and why grf/ghrp has its innate limits.

Sorry for running on... Biology geek at heart.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws