over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Issues on GHRP-6

Mrevis

Newbies
I recently started GHRP-6 this past week at 100mcg before bed. I woke up feeling little drowsy, weak in the knees, can't sleep at all, and my mood went to shit since then. I also feel like I have more brain fog too.

I felt like this right after the first day on it. I am currently on thyroid medication so I'm not sure if GHRP-6 causes any thyroid issues?

What would cause this and how can it be fixed?

Get a glucometer and check your levels 20-min after injection.

Get a glucometer and check your levels 20-min after injection.

Then what do I do from there? If my blood sugar is high or low what do I do to get around this problem?

Not really familiar with issues with GHRP-6 and high and low glucose levels so if you can fill me in that would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry I'm fairly new with using this stuff.

I've only taken one shot which was 3 days ago and stopped after that shot to figure out what was wrong. I still feel this way 3 days later.

If its too high(i.e over 110-120 after 3-hours of not eating carbs)-then either stop,lower the dose or do it during the day w/insulin,if its too low-then eat some carbs after 15min. of taking it.

A couple of things...

I have to believe that your symptoms and your GHRP-6 usage are totally unrelated....unless what you took wasn't GHRP-6. You still have these same symptoms 3 days after taking, what I assume was, no more than 200mcg of GHRP-6? If you had these symptoms 3 hours after taking it, I would be more apt to think it was related. That one injection you took is long gone after a few hours, much less 3 days.

Also, the glucose issue is exactly the reason I take GH on an empty stomach first thing in the AM and don't eat for at least an hour. GH shuts off the mechanism in your body that makes you burn glycogen before lipids. Even if you just drank a sugary drink and are exercising, your body will still choose to burn fat as a fuel. The problem is that the body doesn't realize that it's supposed to combat the increased amount of sugar in the bloodstream by shooting out some insulin. This is why you have to take insulin if you eat any time around taking your GH. If you take the shot on an empty stomach and keep your stomach empty for at least an hour, you won't have to take insulin.

Are your thyroid meds prescription or are they from a lab?

A couple of things...

I have to believe that your symptoms and your GHRP-6 usage are totally unrelated....unless what you took wasn't GHRP-6. You still have these same symptoms 3 days after taking, what I assume was, no more than 200mcg of GHRP-6? If you had these symptoms 3 hours after taking it, I would be more apt to think it was related. That one injection you took is long gone after a few hours, much less 3 days.

Also, the glucose issue is exactly the reason I take GH on an empty stomach first thing in the AM and don't eat for at least an hour. GH shuts off the mechanism in your body that makes you burn glycogen before lipids. Even if you just drank a sugary drink and are exercising, your body will still choose to burn fat as a fuel. The problem is that the body doesn't realize that it's supposed to combat the increased amount of sugar in the bloodstream by shooting out some insulin. This is why you have to take insulin if you eat any time around taking your GH. If you take the shot on an empty stomach and keep your stomach empty for at least an hour, you won't have to take insulin.

Are your thyroid meds prescription or are they from a lab?

All my thyroid meds are by prescription. I took 100mcgs before bed and got up feeling like that the next morning. Totally felt different for sure. The brain fog and drowsiness have subsided, but I still feel weak especially my knees and mood is down still. For some reason I feel like my knee are weak when walking and this was not the case prior to the shot.

Well, don't say where you got if from in this open forum, but did you get it from a well-known supplier? Not that it even matters. Most, if not all, of the suppliers are getting their stuff from the same sources. With peptides, it would be pretty easy to get something mixed up. Somebody puts the wrong top on the wrong vial or mislabels a box. Some of the labs that actually make these peptides, make all kinds of crazy peptides, so a mixup would not be out of the realm of possibility.

Well, don't say where you got if from in this open forum, but did you get it from a well-known supplier? Not that it even matters. Most, if not all, of the suppliers are getting their stuff from the same sources. With peptides, it would be pretty easy to get something mixed up. Somebody puts the wrong top on the wrong vial or mislabels a box. Some of the labs that actually make these peptides, make all kinds of crazy peptides, so a mixup would not be out of the realm of possibility.

I did get it from a well known supplier which is a source that many are using.
Do you think it might have dropped my estrogen?

I did get it from a well known supplier which is a source that many are using.
Do you think it might have dropped my estrogen?

Estrogen? Are you a woman? Not that this would have any bearing on anything, but I was just assuming that you were a male.

To answer your question...I can't imagine that your estrogen would be affected by GHRP of any variety.

Some people are very sensitive to changes in their hormones and have a tough time getting back to homeostasis once they have gotten them out of whack.

How old are you? Is it possible you are entering, or already in, perimenopause (pre-menopause)?

Estrogen? Are you a woman? Not that this would have any bearing on anything, but I was just assuming that you were a male.

To answer your question...I can't imagine that your estrogen would be affected by GHRP of any variety.

Some people are very sensitive to changes in their hormones and have a tough time getting back to homeostasis once they have gotten them out of whack.

How old are you? Is it possible you are entering, or already in, perimenopause (pre-menopause)?

I'm 31 year old male. I only asked about estrogen because when my estrogen went low in the past on arimidex my joints especially my knees felt this way. I'm not on arimidex anymore. Just trying to cross out any variables. I keep a log of everything I do and any changes made. The GHRP-6 is the only thing I added on days ago and the change occurred the next morning. I'm not saying its the GHRP-6, but just asking here since many members here are very knowledgeable about it thats all.

I just took a glucose meter test 5 minutes ago just to rule anything out and it came back at 99. I haven't eaten anything in 6 hours, but did have a cup of coffee 2 and half hours ago.

perhaps the dosage calculations are off? Possible overage

All symptoms have subsided and I'm not sure how or why, but I'm glad. My joint feel better and I'm don't feel lethargic anymore. I'm only on 100mcgs before bed time.

How long before someone see results from GHRP-6?

All symptoms have subsided and I'm not sure how or why, but I'm glad. My joint feel better and I'm don't feel lethargic anymore. I'm only on 100mcgs before bed time.

How long before someone see results from GHRP-6?

I'm not trying to be a smart-ass at all, so please don't construe any of my questions or comments as such.

Are you SURE this type of activity is right for you?

As King Kong asked... are you sure you reconstituted with the right amount of NaCl (or whatever you chose to recon with) and made the proper conversion?

What are you expecting GHRP-6 to do for you?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131