over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

can someone explain the vacuum style gh

michaelbm79

Registered
i dont quite understand what the difference is between regular hgh 10iu vials and vacuum seeled hgh 10 iu vials. can someone please explain why the vacuum is in place and is there any difference in administering

If its vaccum sealed when you stick the needle in with water the water will shoot into the vial very fast. You almost need to hold the plunger from the water going in too fast. Hyge's and riptropin have very strong vac seals. What i do is pull the plunger out of the slin pin and sick the pin in the vial. Then it gets rid of the seal and you can put your water in normally.

It's like anything that's vacuum sealed. The air has been sucked out. Think vacuum sealed fozen food.

What you are referring to is a way that people attempt to use as a way of determining if the HGH is legit or not.

Some people say if there is no vacuum, it is fake. But just cause there is a vacuum doesn't mean it's real either.

Now, just because there is no vacuum does not mean it is fake. It is not a necessity. But I do not personally know of any real generic GH that does not have a vacuum. But that doesn't mean there isn't any out there. I have seen fake GH with a vacuum too.

If it is or not is irrelevant if you trust your source. What IS important however, is that you make sure you protect your product; Assume that it is vacuum sealed and hold that plunger, don't let the vacuum suck out all your dilutant directly onto the lypholized powder, as this will likely damage your GH. Control the plunger, aim the needle for the side of the vial and trickle it down.

Most if not all peptides are freeze-dried products. In simple terms a freeze dryer you must have ultra low temperatures and vacuum present for the process to work properly. The stoppers are pressed into the vials while the vacuum is present. Therefore, if your vial of product has no vacuum I would certainly question the legitimacy/quality of it. The risk of being scammed is always present so being aware of this fact and educating yourself will always reduce the risk to self.

Last edited:
my local dude around here was hookin me up with these red tops which werent vacuum sealed by any means with what im reading i put ten ius of bac water into each vial slowly and there was no resistance to the flow of water into vial and they bubblued nice if i agitated them and they were very good to me, but the price he was killing me as well as aas too he was makin a fortune off of me so i got hooked up with a sponser on here and im getting good quality stuff at least half the price i was spending if not more than half the price, so im just curious cause i was on the gh once b4 and am about to start back up and ive been doing a lot of research so i want to make sure i know everything i can about what i have in my hand when it arrives.
but yeah it seems like the vacuum thing is present with most legit ones and if no vacuum present then there could be a good chance its beat,. but as i was saying the reds he gave me were not vacuum but very potent i just cant afford what he was doing to me
but thanx everybody for chimin in and taking time to share some knowledge

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner