over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how long can gh be unrefrigerated

michaelbm79

Registered
im just curious to see if any damage can be done to gh due to extensive time delay in shipping process

It should be fine in its lypholized state for several weeks at least. I don't know your present climate, but the colder the better, high temps speed up degradation.

They're good without refrigeration for a month.

^ Try telling my source that (pm sponsor as well) This guy has me all stressed out waiting way too long

it should be good for way longer than a month if its not mixed. believe me when someone gets prescribed gh by a doc it has probably been sitting in a pharmacy for a lot longer than a month

WRONG! I worked for an Anti-Aging Clinic. All of our pharmacies that carried GH ALWAYS stored it at 40 degrees. They shipped only overnight with the product surrounded by freezer packs.

it should be good for way longer than a month if its not mixed. believe me when someone gets prescribed gh by a doc it has probably been sitting in a pharmacy for a lot longer than a month

WRONG! I worked for an Anti-Aging Clinic. All of our pharmacies that carried GH ALWAYS stored it at 40 degrees. They shipped only overnight with the product surrounded by freezer packs.

Actually you are wrong, it depends on thE GH. This is Serostim's product's papers:

STABILITY AND STORAGE

Before reconstitution: Vials of Serostim and diluent should be stored at room temperture (59 - 86 degrees) Expiration dates are stored on product.

The Expiration dates I have are 1/12.

Ive always hears one month. But who knows how long its been till it gets in your hands!!

i have never received gh with a freezer pack. me, along with a few other workout buddies have used it all with great results, and it usually takes 2-3 weeks to arrive in my location, so you should be ok.

I feel like an idiot jumping in at this point but.....I keep my gh in the basement which is cool...especially now that its winter....(probably about 55 F right now) I have been mixing the 10 iu vials like 2 at a time and that last me for 5 days...I have 9 kits and only half way thru my 1st....is 55 way too warm and reducing/ruining the potency since I don't have it refrigerated? Even if 55 is cold enough..in summer will be like almost 70 down there...I just thought a dark place not over 70 would be ok??

:rolleyes: There's always the wise guy that has a slick retort, "Well, techniccaallllyyy.." Now your just nit picking bro. My statement was referring to every HGH brand with Serostim being the ONLY exception. Serostim has a patent on the manor in which they produce the GH. 99% of HGH will degrade over time if not refrigerated. It may not degrade as rapidly or as severely as some may say but nonetheless, it does degrade. Period. End of story. And to the other guy, just because you have ordered GH for years and its never come in a freezer pack does not mean that it is the most effective way to ensure its potency!! You have to think it is virtually impossible for them to ship with freezer packs FROM CHINA! If you ever choose to go the route of being prescribed HGH from an endocrinologist, you will notice all the manufacturers including Norditropin, Tev-Tropin, Humatrope, Omnitrope, etc ALWAYS ship products to the pharmacies at sub-40 degree temperatures, even if the products are overnighted. All the pharmacies (except for one that was notoriously known and got bagged for cutting corners) shipped their products to patients encased in freezer paks.

Actually you are wrong, it depends on thE GH. This is Serostim's product's papers:

STABILITY AND STORAGE

Before reconstitution: Vials of Serostim and diluent should be stored at room temperture (59 - 86 degrees) Expiration dates are stored on product.

The Expiration dates I have are 1/12.

last year I left 4 10i.u bottles sit on my kitchen counter 40 days to see if it would go bad and when used them it was perfectly fine...not exactly a scientific conclusion I know, but I personally don't think that there is a problem with them sitting at room temps for a while...

^ Try telling my source that (pm sponsor as well) This guy has me all stressed out waiting way too long

I know the source your talking about.... that source is nothing but stress, never had to deal with a source that bad before! I'm still waiting.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner