over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looking for your experiences with peptides and opinions of them

eckstg

Banned
I am looking into maybe trying Sermorelin(GRF1-29) & GHRP-6 to possibly boost gh production but not so sure i want to try them enough yet.I would like to hear from anyones experiences of using peptides both positive and negative.How well they seemed to work or didnt.All help is appreciated!

Don't expect miracles and don't believe the hype that it's anywhere near as good as GH. At least, not in the doses that are being recommended. I took it for about 4 months last year and I was pleased with it, but it wasn't in the same league as GH. I did the 100/100 tid protocol on an empty stomach each shot (which was a royal pain in the ass to try to accomplish with the middle shot) and I would liken it to the equivalent of 2 ius, maybe 2.5 ius of GH. Far from the 10 ius of GH per day that's been mentioned as the potential amount of release from taking these peptides.

They, like most drugs, are dose dependent. Now, the Law of Diminishing Returns does seem to be in effect, here. You can take twice as much, but you won't get twice the return...maybe 50% more.

This stuff is cheap, but so is GH right now.

There's a lot of talk about GH spikes and troughs, and it is very interesting. For years, I believed that GH levels peaked rapidly within a few minutes of taking a shot of GH, then quickly subsided back to baseline within a couple of hours. However, the good people over at Lilly have done a few studies of their own and they seem to have conflicting findings.

I am going to attach the chart that is on page 13 of the prescribing information, plus the link to the actual 18 page document from the Humatrope website.

**broken link removed**

Attachments

• 139.jpg
    139.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 682
So i could figure taking 1 shot before bed containg 275mcg of both ghrp6 & grf1-29 and it may be the equilavent of 2-2.5iu hgh?

Not a bad deal considering 1 year supply of the peptides of taking 275mcg of both everyday cost roughly $900. Which is 100mg of both.

Noticed 1 supplier has 200iu hgh for sale for $440 which is probaly as cheap as hgh is anywhere right now and being so cheap im not sure if id trust the product.Anyways thats $2.20 per iu and if you take 2iu a day makes $4.40. $4.40 x 365 = $1606.00 a year.So cheap growth hormone is still twice the price and it seems the peptides would not be counterfeited as much as hgh?

Good infos bro. Thanks a lot for sharing :)
Don't expect miracles and don't believe the hype that it's anywhere near as good as GH. At least, not in the doses that are being recommended. I took it for about 4 months last year and I was pleased with it, but it wasn't in the same league as GH. I did the 100/100 tid protocol on an empty stomach each shot (which was a royal pain in the ass to try to accomplish with the middle shot) and I would liken it to the equivalent of 2 ius, maybe 2.5 ius of GH. Far from the 10 ius of GH per day that's been mentioned as the potential amount of release from taking these peptides.

They, like most drugs, are dose dependent. Now, the Law of Diminishing Returns does seem to be in effect, here. You can take twice as much, but you won't get twice the return...maybe 50% more.

This stuff is cheap, but so is GH right now.

There's a lot of talk about GH spikes and troughs, and it is very interesting. For years, I believed that GH levels peaked rapidly within a few minutes of taking a shot of GH, then quickly subsided back to baseline within a couple of hours. However, the good people over at Lilly have done a few studies of their own and they seem to have conflicting findings.

I am going to attach the chart that is on page 13 of the prescribing information, plus the link to the actual 18 page document from the Humatrope website.

**broken link removed**

So i could figure taking 1 shot before bed containg 275mcg of both ghrp6 & grf1-29 and it may be the equilavent of 2-2.5iu hgh?

Not a bad deal considering 1 year supply of the peptides of taking 275mcg of both everyday cost roughly $900. Which is 100mg of both.

Noticed 1 supplier has 200iu hgh for sale for $440 which is probaly as cheap as hgh is anywhere right now and being so cheap im not sure if id trust the product.Anyways thats $2.20 per iu and if you take 2iu a day makes $4.40. $4.40 x 365 = $1606.00 a year.So cheap growth hormone is still twice the price and it seems the peptides would not be counterfeited as much as hgh?

There are other sponsors. You need to explore more thoroughly. Shoot me a PM if you need further clarification.

I am looking into maybe trying Sermorelin(GRF1-29) & GHRP-6 to possibly boost gh production but not so sure i want to try them enough yet.I would like to hear from anyones experiences of using peptides both positive and negative.How well they seemed to work or didnt.All help is appreciated!

What are your goals? How long do you wish to take them?

I'm not seeing any kind of amazing results with the cjc/ghrp combo. I guess you could also try using both GH and peptides as DAT mentioned. GH first thing AM and peptides before bed to amplify the natural pulse.

I'm not seeing any kind of amazing results with the cjc/ghrp combo. I guess you could also try using both GH and peptides as DAT mentioned. GH first thing AM and peptides before bed to amplify the natural pulse.

I believe that this is the way to go. This is the way I'm going to administer my GH and peptides. Or maybe do the peptides immediately PWO. If I go the PWO route, the only thing I will have on my stomach is a protein drink...one before the workout and one about 15 minutes after.

Don't forget the T3. GH and T3 enhance the effects of one another. The T3 compliments the protein synthesis aspect of the GH as well as the fat burning properties...and vice-versa.

I believe that this is the way to go. This is the way I'm going to administer my GH and peptides. Or maybe do the peptides immediately PWO. If I go the PWO route, the only thing I will have on my stomach is a protein drink...one before the workout and one about 15 minutes after.

Don't forget the T3. GH and T3 enhance the effects of one another. The T3 compliments the protein synthesis aspect of the GH as well as the fat burning properties...and vice-versa.

Would you still consider T3 if your levels are optimal? I assume you are talking about Triiodothyronine (T3).

Would you still consider T3 if your levels are optimal? I assume you are talking about Triiodothyronine (T3).

Yes, I would. But I'm sure there are people who choose not to. I have never seen proof that the thyroid can be damaged by using thyroid hormones. If there are studies out there that shows a correlation between T3 and/or T4 use and depressed thyroid hormonal outputs after cessation of therapy, I haven't seen them.

Everything we do (athletes, weighlifters, powerlifters, bodybuilders, and gym rats in general) is a practice in excesses. We don't do "normal" things because we are trying to be exceptional, in every meaning of that word. What is considered optimal for the normal person, isn't considered optimal for us because we want to illicit a response from our bodies above and beyond what would normally be capable.

Take a look at tetra-substituted GRF(1-29) - (aka Mod GRF(1-29), aka CJC-1295 w/o DAC) and GHRP-2. A superior combination.
Mod-GRF(1-29) has an active life of 30+ minutes or long enough to create a good spike in GH. Sermorelin or GRF(1-29) has an active life of approx 7 minutes - not long enough.
GHRP-2 is more effective than GHRP-6 and does not cause hunger or rapid gastric emptying.
Under the right conditions 100mcg each of Mod-GRF(1-29) & GHRP-2 is approx equal to 5 + iu's of exogenous GH. Well worth it, from what I hear.

Yes, I would. But I'm sure there are people who choose not to. I have never seen proof that the thyroid can be damaged by using thyroid hormones. If there are studies out there that shows a correlation between T3 and/or T4 use and depressed thyroid hormonal outputs after cessation of therapy, I haven't seen them.

Everything we do (athletes, weighlifters, powerlifters, bodybuilders, and gym rats in general) is a practice in excesses. We don't do "normal" things because we are trying to be exceptional, in every meaning of that word. What is considered optimal for the normal person, isn't considered optimal for us because we want to illicit a response from our bodies above and beyond what would normally be capable.

Thyroid hormone supplementation most CERTAINLY DOES repress natural output. Its a fact. One tapers up and down and only remains on them for short peroids, then natural levels are better regained. Plus, if one was intent on taking a thyroid hormone as adjunct to gh, T4 is the better choice. I'm not going to bother pulling studies, just research this information.

As to the original question, I agree totally w Quadsmack...soundest advice.

Take a look at tetra-substituted GRF(1-29) - (aka Mod GRF(1-29), aka CJC-1295 w/o DAC) and GHRP-2. A superior combination.
Mod-GRF(1-29) has an active life of 30+ minutes or long enough to create a good spike in GH. Sermorelin or GRF(1-29) has an active life of approx 7 minutes - not long enough.
GHRP-2 is more effective than GHRP-6 and does not cause hunger or rapid gastric emptying.
Under the right conditions 100mcg each of Mod-GRF(1-29) & GHRP-2 is approx equal to 5 + iu's of exogenous GH. Well worth it, from what I hear.

Have you personally done that combination?

Thyroid hormone supplementation most CERTAINLY DOES repress natural output. Its a fact. One tapers up and down and only remains on them for short peroids, then natural levels are better regained. Plus, if one was intent on taking a thyroid hormone as adjunct to gh, T4 is the better choice. I'm not going to bother pulling studies, just research this information.

As to the original question, I agree totally w Quadsmack...soundest advice.

Well, OF COURSE thyroid hormones are repressed while there's enough exogenous amounts to negate the need for natural production...just like every other hormone in every animal alive.

In simpler terms...if you are taking an amount equal to, or greater than, your natural output of T3 and/or T4 then your thyroid will "pause" due to the negative feedback loop that is in place to regulate your endocrine system.

There is no need to taper up on T3 if you aren't going to use ridiculous amounts (⋦100mcg/day) and you can stay on 50-75mcg/day for long stretches of time without adversely affecting the thyroid. You would have to essentially have to have Graves' disease (or be stupid enough to take enough thyroid hormones to mimic having this disease) in order to burn out your thyroid's ability to quickly bounce back and produce normal amounts of triiodothyronine and thyroxine. AND it would take about 5 YEARS to do it. Now, I am all for tapering off of T3. While the body is very efficient, it's not very quick when it comes to certain hormones. Thyroid hormones return to baseline in short order after cessation of exogenous T3 and/or T4, but a smooth transition in more desirable.

High levels of somatostatin will negatively affect the body's natural production of T3 and T4. Somatostatin is released in response to "high" levels of GH in the bloodstream. This is another good reason to supplement T3 (and T4, if you wish) while on GH.

I have been doing the mod grf 1-29 and ghrp-2 2 100mcgs of each tid. I feel better than i did on growth. and i felt it faster. I did growth for 3 years straight, then stallone got busted in australia and the counterfiets flooded the market. and it is cheaper to buy 1 month of the grf/ghrp and try it out, than too cross your fingers and order a kit..not knowing if it is even growth or if it actually has 10 ius, 7 ius, or 5 ius a vial.. and to be sure you gotta have the money to send to a lab and have it checked. And i am getting the same effects of 5 ius a day, just gotta make sure you gotta a legit supplier that has quality peps.

Has anyone noticed gray hair color going back to normal when using any of the GHRP's?

Has anyone noticed gray hair color going back to normal when using any of the GHRP's?

no, but i notice i acquire and hold onto a tan longer then normal, but then again i didn't have gray hair when i started soooo....

Think you're missing the real issues that involved the 3 administration types of the study...
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...rs/55111-hgh-injection-im-sub.html#post705646

I'm not following....

Are you saying that there's a difference between 0.10 and 0.1? I have a background in math and I understand significant numbers, but ten hundredths is the exact same as one tenth. I have no clue why they chose to add or omit the zero at the hundredth position in this study in regards to the IM and SQ comparisons.

You even conceded that they are the same a few posts below the post you hyperlinked me to. Please explain.

To me, this chart simply shows that IM causes plasma GH levels to spike a little quicker, but the SQ administration has a longer plateau and plasma levels stay higher for longer.

Also worthy of note in this study is the AMOUNT of GH they are using for the IM and SQ studies. On page 12 of the prescribing information for Humatrope, they (Lilly) say that 1mg of GH = 2.7 ius. So, they are using 0.1mg/kg. For a 100kg man, that is 10mg...or 27ius! This, of course, makes one think that the curve of this chart would be much, much flatter if the amounts we are used to using were to be used in the study.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws