over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol?

LEOBODYBUILDER

Newbies
Can anybody tell me is this product legal here in the states? And do any memebrs here have good results from its use? I am interested in purchasing some but want to be sure of its legality and any viable results, thank you.

Also I wanted to add it to my rats current cycle of GHRP-2 and GRF 1-29 for some added fullnes and size, any comments, good bad or indifferent are welcome.

Is a 25g 1" pin the right equipment for an IM?

Last edited:
Can anybody tell me is this product legal here in the states? And do any memebrs here have good results from its use? I am interested in purchasing some but want to be sure of its legality and any viable results, thank you.

Also I wanted to add it to my rats current cycle of GHRP-2 and GRF 1-29 for some added fullnes and size, any comments, good bad or indifferent are welcome.

Is a 25g 1" pin the right equipment for an IM?

Big A's posts in the Article section in the Syntherol thread go back years and accumulate a lot of information on pin size, injection spots, rotations, dealing with scar tissue, protocols, expectations and even hand holding to those that need it.

So I suggest you read through that and if you have a weird area you want to focus on such as a muscle on the forearm I can help.

Syntherol is simply oil injected into a depot. The oil is legal in the U.S. They probably frown on people injecting themselves even with sterile water but it is legal to acquire.

Adding steroids to oil for injection though is illegal. But oil is fine.

I just posted on this very subject in another thread, ill just copy and paste here aswell.

Do a google search on Synthol or SEO and its enough to scare anyone with all the pictures of abuse that pop up. Funnily enough a lot of it will be implants labelled as SEO abuse which is frustratingly misleading.

Regardless, you are on a bodybuilding board where there are countless recorded logs, posts and pictures of people that have used and still use SEO. No offense but your friends are talking out of their ass and im willing to put money on the fact that they, personally have never used it.

We have.

If you are ready to use an SEO make sure its Syntherol, the fact that its been used by so many with only good things to say about it should tell you something about the quality of this product compared to the rest.

But be prepared to run the protocol EXACTLY as Big A describes it. If you do, you will have no problems. If you are not prepared to do everything as it is described, do not do it at all. There is no inbetween or you will most likely not be happy with the results that you get.

Here is a brief list of people off the top of my head that have used Syntherol and did not have any horror stories... should tell you something about how true those 'stories' really are.

-Big A (IFBB Pro & wrote the protocol for SEO's)
-Phil Hernon (IFBB Pro)
-BigKiwi (IFBB Pro)
-Big Danny
-Rocco
-Maldorf
-Saudades
-Big Bapper
-Myself

If you do a search you will find pictures of 8/9 listed above.

Also here is a direct link to Big A's article on the protocol for running SEO's.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...05-site-enhancing-oils-synthol-how-guide.html

Read that and the entire thread if you have any questions. Because, chances are anything you may want to ask has most likely aleady been answered there.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws